• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 9/12/09

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well I guess... I have to practice for this match...

I'll be ready by this weekend!

I will also be practicing some Brawl this week. Hopefully I do better this time than last time!

I'm going to **** Hunger in Brawl! >=D

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yo. At a friend's figured I'd stop by and say hello.

let me list a couple notes:

- Syxx is an idiot. a coward. and a complete douche. and apparently he talks mad crap about me when I'm not around off/on-line. can't wait to hear what he'll have to say (nothing. cuz he'll never say anything to my face) when i show up to his tournament next weekend (on the 19th).

- not having a laptop really sucks. but on the bright side, i got to play a fudgeton of Time Splitters: Future Perfect and MBAA.

- this weekend is gonna be hella awesome. but someone needs to bring a laptop with Tio or i'ma have to run the tournaments by hand.

- there is NO LOCKIN after the tournament this weekend. so we must try to get everything done on time.

- the only side tournament we are running is SC4 on 360. typical rules. $5 entry. algol is allowed (everyone is).

- melee and brawl tournaments HAVE TO RUN AT THE SAME TIME. again i stress that we MUST FINISH ON TIME!!!

okay hopefully i didn't forget anything. see u guys this weekend.

p.s 18spikes: was there any follow up from the guys at best buy? i remembered u asked for my laptop specifics.

MAJOR EDIT: I'll pwn u all in MKW!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm going to **** Webster in MBAA!

That almost sounded very bad..... XD

P.S. Webster I am going to make a thread on AIB for this event so people can sign up there I guess. I will my best to make it up there and try to help out as much as I can. But for the meantime I guess running this thread is the best i can do. lol

P.P.S. **** you Devildigimon! MM in MKW!

P.P.P.S. I don't know who that kid was saying Bando was Low Tier but if he shows up again i will play him this time around and I will use Bando on him! Also, MM Fatboy in Naruto!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
YES!!!

I'd MM anyone in Naruto except u and your bro (that normally come to the mps tournaments).

Fatboy is FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Webster.....

"HI! I'M DAISY!"

Dajayman, Ill take you on your Rainbow Road Challenge.

If anyone brings N64 Mario Tennis I'll play it!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Webster.....

"HI! I'M DAISY!"
NEW TOURNAMENT RULE (effective NOW DANMIT!!!):

ANYONE that picks Daisy (that *****) in ANY GAME SHE IS FEATURED will be personally thrown out of the arcade by yours black az hell!!! :mad:

and u will be allowed to come back in the arcade, when u successfully do these series of combos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC5d__Kg_oQ

Now how about them sour green apples...

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Webster.....

"HI! I'M DAISY!"

Dajayman, Ill take you on your Rainbow Road Challenge.

If anyone brings N64 Mario Tennis I'll play it!
So you're coming? Make sure you keep me updated.

Also Scythe, If 7FO comes with me I might end up teaming with him. Still not sure though.

Scythe

Smash Master
Like i said. I'm prolly not going. So you better hope you take him with you. gl

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman

ANYONE that picks Daisy (that *****) in ANY GAME SHE IS FEATURED will be personally thrown out of the arcade by yours black az hell!!! :mad:

and u will be allowed to come back in the arcade, when u successfully do these series of combos:

Dude I better see melty at this tourney (for casuals at least!). F-Wlen looks fun as hell to play. Hell I'll MM anyone in Melty 5 bucks minimum >:3 biitches don't know about my day 0 Wlen.

Mario Tennis for the 64 sounds great, I'd play it if someone brought it. Also I might be stupid but I don't see any times listed for this tourney. I assume they're the same as last mps?

hunger!

Smash Champion

im playing peach all day...i mean daisy.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Man if someone won a Brawl tournament with Peach...

I dunno what I'd so. :)

If someone won a Brawl tournament with Peach in Daisy pallete...

I'd give them the most epic jumping roundhouse kick to the temple EVER!!! :mad:

<----------------------- HATES DAISY SO MUCH!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
< - - - Is bringing Mario Kart Double Dash and exclusively going to choose the Daisy and Diddy Kong team to constantly hear...

"Hi! I'm Daisy!
Huhuhu!
Hi! I'm Daisy!"

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I say everyone uses Daisy for the Brawl tournament so Daisy has a 100% chance of winning.

I wish you could choose a double Daisy team in MKDD. Imagine:
HI I'M DAISY!
HI I'M DAISY!
HI I'M DAISY!
HI I'M DAISY!

Sago

Smash Lord
Im really sorry guys (especially kirk) but i cant make it to this anymore. I got scheduled for a double on saturday even after requesting off and supposedly getting the day off. She hinted twords me getting fired if i didnt show up :| im really gona miss you guys and im gona feel terrible about kirk :( again sorry

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm gonna rename the tournament series to:

D - Daisy

I - Is

E - Extra

D - Dumb

Ook see me before the tournament starts on Sat.

DDD standing CB iz banned

Marth infinite on Ness and Lucus banned

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Im really sorry guys (especially kirk) but i cant make it to this anymore. I got scheduled for a double on saturday even after requesting off and supposedly getting the day off. She hinted twords me getting fired if i didnt show up :| im really gona miss you guys and im gona feel terrible about kirk :( again sorry
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: nice charm!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Nooooooooooooooo D:

On a side note, you guys are all going to suffer defeat to toad+bulletbike >:3 WAIT. MKW SIDE TOURNEY. I MAKE BRACKETS. BEST THING EVER I'm definitely doing it

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I call Baby Daisy in the Bulletbike if there is a MKW tournament.

"Hi I'm Daisy! Goo goo! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Top Bottom