• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 9/12/09

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
I'm running a tournament the following week at the same location and the arcade manager is only asking for a 2 dollar venue fee, but maybe he likes me. :laugh:
. . . l2 read rest of sentence, last time it was 2 dollars for us, but webster/devildigimon's charger got stolen/lost/taken, and we are using the extra venue as to help him buy a charger for his laptop

syxx

Smash Rookie
. . . l2 read rest of sentence, last time it was 2 dollars for us, but webster/devildigimon's charger got stolen/lost/taken, and we are using the extra venue as to help him buy a charger for his laptop
I can read just fine, and it was clearly stated that the new venue fee was raised to 4 dollars.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
I can read just fine, and it was clearly stated that the new venue fee was raised to 4 dollars.
The venue fee would be 2$ but we as a community have decided to raise it 5$ more than last time to help pay for websters stolen laptop charger from the first tourny. That is why it is 7$ . 5$ goes to webster and w/e he wants to do with extra maybe put it in the pot or w/e.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm running a tournament the following week at the same location and the arcade manager is only asking for a 2 dollar venue fee, but maybe he likes me. :laugh:
Or maybe webster doesn't want to suck a dudes dick in order to have a lower venue fee and smashers aren't little *****es bout spendin a few extra bucks to play a game.

HUNGER MAKES IT RAIN

*insert a random hunger + $20's picture*

Quaz

Smash Master
Zicore you owe me $2 :laugh:

oh I dont think I'll be going to this anymore, there is a melee tourney the same day in IL Im probably going to go to instead. Sorry webster... I hardly even have any chairs anyways I just realized :urg:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1. I'll definitely go, but I need a ride <:O

Waukesha is right by I-94, and you literally pass it if you're coming from Madison/Eau Claire. Anyone? <:O

2. If anyone good wants to doubles with me, I'll do it. Otherwise I'm too poor <:O

3. Webster, you should start numbering these tournies. (i.e. MPS1, MPS2....)

4. <:O

5. And make an AiB page if you have the time? <:O

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
A bit demanding there eh Kenni? Anyways I'll take KenniSpam since I live near there anyways. Needless to say I'm in. Not that anyone knows me anyways.

EDIT: Woo! One line post... oh wait >.>

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
A bit demanding there eh Kenni? Anyways I'll take KenniSpam since I live near there anyways. Needless to say I'm in. Not that anyone knows me anyways.

EDIT: Woo! One line post... oh wait >.>
Lol thanks again.. Haha my point was that a have JUST enough to money to enter and get two chick fil-as. :) if I enter doubles, I need to almost be assured money to break even :/

Ethan.

Smash Ace
kenni edit is your friend.

I may or may not be going to this, I'd like to, but idk if i'll have time/money.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I need partner. Anyone want to team with the great Dajayman?

Ryzen! Teach Arty and me some intense DDR, we'll be tearing up that DDR machine all night long!!!

folk!

Smash Apprentice
i thought this was on the 19th. i dont think il be able to show, i have to go to a wedding, that i dont care about:(

Ethan.

Smash Ace
I think i might. Honestly idk. I might have band stuff to do. I'll get back to you tomorrow or Wednesday for sure.

Quik17

Smash Ace
1st place in teams, singles, and melee singles here I come!!!!!!!!!

Edit: and MarioKart, I'll be whoopin Dark Kakashi's *** in that!

Top Bottom