• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 9/12/09

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, Kenni ur teamin with eighteenspikes or no ride for J00. Cause eighteenspikes deserves a partner (even if it is you)

No rematch for me and Sago I guess. Even though we all know I would just win again. (jk Sago ur a good guy)

C-C-C-C-Combo breaker! <3
Totally called for^^

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
kennispam even double-blogs too
Lol. I gotta play your DK tomorrow.

EEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (on PC now :D)

@webster-lol :3

kennispam owns
^

Lol, Kenni ur teamin with eighteenspikes or no ride for J00. Cause eighteenspikes deserves a partner (even if it is you)

No rematch for me and Sago I guess. Even though we all know I would just win again. (jk Sago ur a good guy)

Totally called for^^
I was going to anyways :p Just please do not be Mario D:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Im leaving tomorrow at around 8am from my house on the South side of Chicago, I still have space for 2 more people. If anyone wants to go, PM me before 7am so we can make arrangements.

Otherwise, I will be showing up with Jonathan again.

See you all later today, I am bringing a full Mario Kart Wii set up. Im up for MMs in the game.

I will still be ****ing Hunger in Brawl! <3

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
mike i sent a VM...no literally i did haha

if u guys need/want to crash at my place that's fine. if anyone else needs/wants to as well post up and/or ask me at the tournament.

remember no lock in this weekend. the lock in iz next weekend. we're just doing straight tournaments.

SEE EVERYONE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!

god i can't wait to get rid of my friend's crappy temp laptop, and get mines up and running again .:urg:

oh and someone please bring tio...

looks at norm ;)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Im leaving tomorrow at around 8am from my house on the South side of Chicago, I still have space for 2 more people. If anyone wants to go, PM me before 7am so we can make arrangements.

Otherwise, I will be showing up with Jonathan again.

See you all later today, I am bringing a full Mario Kart Wii set up. Im up for MMs in the game.

I will still be ****ing Hunger in Brawl! <3
I'm up for mkw mms. Single race or GP?

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna rename the tournament series to:

D - Daisy

I - Is

E - Extra

D - Dumb

Ook see me before the tournament starts on Sat.

DDD standing CB iz banned

Marth infinite on Ness and Lucus banned
Oh, i cant play my main in MKW then, also sense your making no rules

Hint hint no coaching during a set hint hint

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Oh, i cant play my main in MKW then, also sense your making no rules

Hint hint no coaching during a set hint hint
* No coaching is allowed in any game featured in the tournament. Unless u are coaching to a big black man playing ganondorf who iz on the verge of getting 3 stocked...yet again. :(

* We're running MKW tournament through out the day. MKW tournament will be ran by DK (there will be a dedicated set up for the game). We'll be playing on gay azz Balanced settings. If people pms over the same character, we'll playing shaking fist to determine the winner.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Arty and Quik split Grand Finals. so they got top 2 in Singles.

I had a fun time. Good games and races to everyone that I played in the Mario Kart Wii tournament. Hope to race you guys again some time soon.

Congrats to all the winners. It was a fun event!

Arty

Smash Lord
I'll post some quick results

Brawl Doubles
1. Hunger + Quik
2. Fatboy + Grimace
3. Kirk + Ook

Brawl Singles
1. Arty (Split)
2. Quik (Split)
3. Wafles
4. Hunger
5. Fatboy
5. Grimace

Melee Singles

1. 18Spikes (Split)
1. Quik (Split)
3. Hunger (Split)
4. Arty
5. Xyless
5. Grimace

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
bah sheik is such a terrible character :p

Top 6 next time XD

ALSO WEBSTER-make it $5 entry again, seeing that the $10 didn't attract any new people. (plus I'm poor -_-)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
good tourney, im glad we were able to finish everything without having to resort to any kinds of extremes. wafles get the results thread up so i can post shoutouts :)

Pete434

Smash Cadet
Cool tourney, I'll wait for the results thread to post some shout outs. I probably should of entered melee since I got ***** in Brawl anyways.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Just so everyone knows. I am working on the results thread now, it should be up within an hour or two (it'd be faster but I have to transfer from pen/paper to computer lol).

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
3rd Wafles? I'm disappointed I couldn't be there to see you place so well! Congratulations to Arty and Quik as well!

I didn't go, but I'm giving a personal shout-out to Hunger and Gorman for being awesome!

Top Bottom