• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most memorable Brawl moment

Future

Smash Rookie
I was playing my cousins, I was Pit, they were Ike, Metaknight and Kirby and I 3 v 1'd them... 5 stock... needless to say, they got destroyed lol... I was left with 3 stock... I final smashed all of them twice!.. It was pretty funny.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I was playing with my friend and brother on my own box stage, and my friend was being snake and kept on throwing grenades, then I picked one up and threw it at him, then he caught it and threw it at me, then I threw it at him, and he died. I also became snake the next round and we kept on sticking mines on each other, then some how, the mines were switched and I pressed mine and I blew up. Also, he tried it and he blew up too. Another time I was playing as Ivysaur, I get a pokeball, and I get Bonsly, and then I pick it up, and the vines are up in the air carrying nothing, while Bonsly lays on Ivysaur's head. I lol'd.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
My first online match. I was Lucas, my opponent was Mario. 3-stocked the Mario in an epic match. It was a revolutionary moment for me; I had proved that I could play online and still beat people :)

Maldazzar

Smash Cadet
For me, I'd say falling into the water for the first time on SSE and being surprised that I didn't fall through the map and die (like you did in the Bay's "water" in Melee). The whole "Oh hey, I can swim now!" thing was pretty cool.

TetraMaster

Smash Rookie
I had a few friends over to try out Brawl for the first time with some FFA matches (laughs all around :laugh:)
As one of my mates went to the toilet, we decided to be evil and start the match without her, KO her a couple of times and see if she notices.
All was going well and her Diddy was 2 stock down but then I thought we had to make this more convincing.
"Everyone needs to do an action pose!"
One friend just sits there raising an eyebrow while the other, playing as Snake, yells "I R ACTION-MAN!!!" and taunts.
Obviously he was hoping for some manly, extravagant pose, but no.....

We all fell around with laughter and my friend walked back in, confused as hell.

p.s. She didn't notice we'd KO'd her. Twice.

TheStig

Smash Lord
I was playing a Jiggs vs Jiggs match against the computer. We both did rollout and the same time and hit each other. Right at the point of contact we both stopped at the same time.

purple-tangerine

Smash Cadet
First time playing the game, I was PT, my friend was...someone. On Final Destination. Two bumpers drop, but my friend didn't know what they really did, since they weren't in melee and she doesn't check the Dojo. So, she grabs them, chucks them at me, and they landed in such a way that I was stuck in an infinite bounce thing until they de-spawned. Completely by accident. XD I still won tho.

Smash Apprentice
1. Trying to swim in Hanenbow. Oops.
2. Spot-dodging my friends final smash, and then killing him. Before this, he didn't even know it was possible.

Mr Box

Smash Rookie
Snake vs Snake on Hyrule
A friend and I spent the entire 20 minutes of the game trying to kill each other using only our projectile moves (including the smashes). Fun times

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
It's my first time playing as Olimar, against my friend's seasoned Falco, I start bringing the ownage, he gets pissed, and as he's recovering, I throw a purple (nicknamed "Tubsy" in our circle) and KO him. He gets mega super saiyan pissed.

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...Online match with anyone. It ends with sudden death. It's me as Link Vs Toon Link. I take out a bomb, but he hits me with a running attack. It's not strong enough for a KO, but I have to recover. As I reach the edge, my bomb explodes. I was certain I died, and apparently so was my opponent, as he posed. However, I just barely survived and managed to finish him with a smash while he was still in shock.

ChromeSonic00

Smash Apprentice
I was at the Gamestop Brawl Tourney. (Finals) I was Mario, my opponent was Shiek. We got into Sudden Death. I wanted to grab him, but he broke through my shield with a Fair.

I was like this: 0_o
But then, I was like this: :laugh:

Jerm~

Smash Rookie
Was playing an online match as Dedede vs. an unkown Ike. We went kill for kill and headed into sudden death. Before the "Sudden Death" logo dissappeared i plotted throwing a Waddleedee. Threw a waddledee and koed him. Fastest kill i ever got in SD.

XxRaccoonxX

Smash Rookie
ahhh yes, i actually recorded mine :)
k so im playing on wi-fi with a bunch of strangers. Im wolf, other guys were link, lucas, and ness
so we're fighting, ims till not used to thebutton lag and im losing bad. a smash ball shows up and the three guys are all trying to get it and then i do wolf's f-special and snatch it! i kill them all with my LANDMASTA!!! and we all end up going to sudden death

I run straight into Luca's f-tilt but Link had thrown a boomerang my way and the mini tornado from the gale boomerang stopped me from flying off the screen! Lucas stopped moving and i f-smash him and killed him. Then i up-special and kick link off the screen. Just me and ness, we're having this intense fight when suddenly, ness jumps and BAM bomb landed right on him XD

Hype

Smash Lord
Today I got 5 back to back sweet spotted knees with captain falcon. even though it was vs. Ganan it was still awsoem. It was so crazy, everyone in the room started screeming. It was 3 knees right after each other accross FD then he recovered and I kneed him again off the map and finished by jumping way off the stage and kneeing him to stop his recovery. couldn't save the vid but, OMG it was awsome.

Safu

Smash Cadet
Me(falco)my freind(Mr.GW) and anouther freind(ike) my freind who was mr.gw was in the middle so he was getting wooped then about 10 seconds into the match my ike freind charges his side smash then i hit mr.gw in front of ike and he gets koed instantly lol.soon just me and ike i sent him off stage and was gonna meteor smash him but i miss and falling to my doom then ike did up b to soon kos both of us but i died a sec before him lol i still have replay also.

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
It was a 1v1 On Yoshis island(brawl). I was facing my friend who was sonic while i was link, it was a pretty good match as we were both down to the last stock. Me and him were duking it out but he knocked me very far and with links recovery i said to myself thats game o well. I Up+B and didnt make it to the ledge and as i was falling the GHOST SAVED ME! And to make it that match even more memorable i went on to win it. Lol man i wish i saved it.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I was playing my friend's Fox as Captain Falcon on Smashville. Ledgehopped Knee, chased him to the other side and hit him with a Falcon Punch.

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
i cant decide between my 4 knees in a row or the ending of my vid in my signature

majora_787

Smash Hero
I started a taunt party, and this guy who was Ike kept running around and trying to Fsmash us. So then what happened was we dodged it so much that he hid in the corner and just sat there forever. :laugh:

Then the sonic guy got the smash ball and killed us all.

But he got stuck under the stage or something, so he fell to his death. Then we all went from taunt party to kill sonic party, a la brawlgasm.

I don't remember who won, but I know it wasn't sonic. XD

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I used my tlink's dair and spiked a snake, who knocked into another guy and they both died lol.

zealotscout

Smash Apprentice
me and my friend were ikes , and we were up against another 2 friends of mine, what ever happened in the middle didnt count but the ending was awesome , i smashed up the last ike left over the edge of FD , so me and my friend were like lets finish him , he both hopped off and we double d aired the ike lol that was epic win . we said , thats gona go on youtube , hopefully it will be on soo.

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
Set the items to none, thinking that nothing would appear. 1v1 against a DDD, end of the match. He's side-b spamming as I recover (ROB). He pulls out a Gordo, which I barely avoid, and then a smash-ball. A falling gordo gets the kill on my last stock.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Me and my friend were playing a 5-Stock match on Battlefield. I was Ganondorf and he was Fox. I D-Air Spiked him for all of his stocks, and the last two spikes were one after another. I never let him hear the end of it :chuckle:

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
:laugh:I was playing brawl on the temple melee arena well me and my sister were fighting 1v1 she was jiggly puff i was Snake well she used rest on me and i got launched all the way from the left side to the right side i landed on the edge I said to myself oh sh-:mad: but snake cought the edge after that i found a Craker cannon and Owned My sister:chuckle:

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
my friends and were on hyrule temple and we were all at around 400%, and of course the bob-ombs fell. BUt we stayed alive forever cuz we kept councing off walls and whatnot. whenever someone was about to die, we hit them and they didn't...

smashbot226

Smash Master
When I was playing Brawl, me and this small-time pro gamer of mine were both using Captain Falcons, and we accidently connected two Falcon Punches at the same time.

And then the power went out. We stayed away from Falcon for three more months.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Let's see...

I got a winning KO with Ivysaur's Vine Whip.

Every single Jiggles KO with Puff Up.

Oh, and when I discovered how to roll. Yes, I was a noob then. xD

Roihu

Smash Ace
When I was playing Brawl, me and this small-time pro gamer of mine were both using Captain Falcons, and we accidently connected two Falcon Punches at the same time.

And then the power went out. We stayed away from Falcon for three more months.
That actually happened with a friend of mine, too! XD
My mom gave me the excuse that she forgot to pay the bills. =\

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well let's see i was Snake, my opponent was a Yoshi, we were both around 170% with one stock left, I did a F forward Smsh while Yoshi did a D Tilt from above, but luckily he missed, and as he landed right in front of me, BAM he get's stocked my Snake's F Forward.

Top Bottom