• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most memorable Brawl moment

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
The campfire I had where my friends and I all used our brawl disks and cartridges to fuel it.

It smelled of lag and fail.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sweetspot Knee to Falcon Punch.
KO.
Legendary Combo FTW

Epic Mindgamez

Spire

III
BRoomer
Waiting in line at midnight for Brawl was an incredible moment. Getting home, popping it in, and playing it nonstop for the following 48 hours was even better.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Falcon: I was all the way out from the stage. My opponent was a Metaknight. He flew out to gimp my recovery... And got slammed down by a Raptor Boost.

Ness: My first Yo-yo spike. I threw my opponent over the edge. I PK-Fired him, but he got out. I then ran forward, attempted a hyphen smash... And sent that ****er to hades.

Bowser: Me-Bowser. My opponent-Kirby. He attempted to spike me, I dodged, hit the ledge, jumped over the Kirby, and hit him with a Bowser Bomb before grabbing on the edge. It didn't kill the Kirby, but it sent him out far. I then jumped of the ledge, used my second jump to reach the Kirby, and grabbed him in mid-air with the forward-B. Ah, so sweet...

Draconian

Smash Cadet
Not sure, but probably this.

This all happened within like a 20sec span.

Playing Pikachu, I throw a Pokeball - Got a Entei.
2nd Pokeball - Latios
3rd Pokeball - Kyogre
4th Pokeball - Latios
5th Pokeball - Groudon

Everyone was freaking out.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
To be honest, actually BUYING the game was the most memorable experience of Brawl for me! We camped out at the mall for 4 hours ahead of time. The mall itself was closed, but Gamestop was of course open, so we were going all over the place doing whatever. Played Mario Kart DS with some people, my friend made it to the finals in the pre-launch tournament, then of course we got the game.

The Brawl experience has been downhill since then. :urg:

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
Another great moment was it was 2v2 and I was with my bro against two friends of mine. Hes not really that good at the game and the two guys we were against were pretty good. He died and they each had two lifes left as opposed to me having one. I won the game on Corneria somehow and they got mad and left

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I have plenty, so I'm going to describe just one of them. This happened online, me and my friend were brawling somebody online, and we decided to team up on him, one of the best unintentional moments of the match was when my friend was charging up his green missle while I was beating up the online guy.

He stopped charging and blasted off, I saw him just at the nick of time and ducked and the online guy got hit and died.

**** was awesome.

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
One time I Falcon Punched Super Sonic. Lulz followed.

And when I used the Zero Laser on three computers they each died like a second apart, so my friend who was watching was like "KILL...DOUBLE KILL...TRIPLE KILL..." and then I fell off the ledge right afterwards. "...REMORSE.":laugh:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
i'm one of the lucky ones to get it on video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0pKjhmCT3Q

i really don't think i've screamed so loud after a 9.

friends: KILL HIM WITH A 9! DO IT!

hmm... *side-b* miss
*once more*
PING!

I felt like a hero or something, everyone in the library screaming... the poor little child next to me...

yeah, it was a library tourney, half the kids were 10-14, it started as an FFA with items on... it was still incredible.

i went on to win that tourney =]

PCHU

Smash Lord
My friend who plays Kirby.
This was back when I couldn't use Falco all that greatly.
But anyways....
He wasn't skilled in the art of gimping, but still thought he was teh_awesomeness (he's a college student who looks at smashboards, but has no account).
Well, he came to gimp me, and I was in perfect range to recover.
He jumps off, and I phantasm him for his last stock.
I've never seen such an epic failure (besides the Wolf video).

Another:
Online, Teams.
At three, Metaknight uses downB.
I Falcon punch for no apparent reason.
He pops up right in front of me, and he gets PUNCH'D at two.
He dies at one, and then we didn't have to go to sudden death.

Also....
My Kirby friend.
I was Marth, he was Kirby.
I was on the ledge, and he missed his dair gimp.
So he's coming back up to the ledge to stagespike me.
I drop down, DJ to a dair for a very awesome spike.
Plus I made it back up.

FALCO.
I was Falco, playing against this other Falco (Shadowtroop) and my other friend who plays Kirby (Juniortoons).
We were playing a very interesting ledge game when all of a sudden I get back up, and Falco is about to get up as well.
Falco jumps up, I spike him down, and he hits Kirby on his way down for a double KO.

TROPICAL STORM IKE!
Terrorizing through Final Destination, I got Kirby off of the ledge, and edgeguarded with excellence as Ike spiked him to death.
This repeats three more times, and Ike only sustains 123% damage, a perfect four stock for him.

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I was in an intense match with a friend, I was using peach, and we were in Shadow Moses . We we're literally one hit from dying and suddenly, I pull up a death turnip. So I say to myself that I won this. But when I threw it, he shielded! I was like, "aw crap". He was charging at me, and before he hit me I actually PULLED UP A BOMB-OMB. We both exploded, I miraculously was able to live after bouncing against the pillars (I think I wallteched on the last bounce). But he got flew at a higher angle and got KO'ed.

:D

Top Bottom