• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

kr3wman

Smash Master
"L is so going to be in Brawl. *fangirl squeal*"

No seriously. I hate fangirls (or anime fans that do want him in) and their fantasies of anime chars in Brawl. Sakurai clearly stated himself that no anime characters would be in Brawl. But they kept trying to argue senselessly with statements like "Pokemon is an anime. So other anime characters should be in."

RAWR!
Who's L again?

Krakatoa

Smash Cadet
Guys this it's going to give us at least five more pages of this comments

"we need to make our own warrior nation tier system"

*grabs popcorn* I can't wait!!!!! but right know I will leave this

"I don't care what you say JigglyPuff is the best character at the highest tier
High Priorty Fast K.O air Superiority, Able to turn on a dime. Unique Air dodge (you move! And not stay in one spot!) Rollout. Do I have to say more? Jiggly Puff is the best hand down"

Samochan

Smash Master
"L is so going to be in Brawl. *fangirl squeal*"

No seriously. I hate fangirls (or anime fans that do want him in) and their fantasies of anime chars in Brawl. Sakurai clearly stated himself that no anime characters would be in Brawl. But they kept trying to argue senselessly with statements like "Pokemon is an anime. So other anime characters should be in."

RAWR!
I hope you cared to prove them wrong by stating pokemon is a game made by nintendo and the anime is based on it as separate series? :p

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

High Priorty Fast K.O air Superiority, Able to turn on a dime. Unique Air dodge (you move! And not stay in one spot!) Rollout. Do I have to say more? Jiggly Puff is the best hand down"
rofl thats a WN quote.

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
"Super Smash Bros. sucks, im gonna go play Runescape"
And
"I hate Brawl soo much, I dont know who would waste their money on it its gay...How much is it?"

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice
"Copying Sonic would do nothing, as Kirby already has the ability to suck."

http://forum.deviantart.com/entertainment/gaming/1126405/

Oh, and here is something some guy on SPPF said about an idiotic thing

Oh, I remember something else. I recall one of my friends posting a picture of Lyn and some other Brawl character on Spear Pillar, it looked like they were fighting, as if Lyn was an actual character, when she wasn't. They posted this on GameFAQs, and everyone was like "ZOMG LYN IS A SEEKRET CHAR LOLOLO LWUT." Someone went "You morons, Lyn is an Assist Trophy." And then someone else went "MEBBE AFTER CERTAIN # OF BRAWLS THE AT'S FITE BAK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

I cried. Like, seriously. I cried. I sobbed long and hard. Then I laughed.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
But Melee is so great!

Try "Melee is awesome and Brawl sucks and anyone who thinks otherwise is the stupidest person ever to exist."

Eldrake

Smash Lord
"WTF? Super Smash Bros Brawl is unrealistic! Fox just suddenly got in that tank from nowhere! What the hell? That tank is flying and spinning around! OH GOD! He just damaged someone just by touching them! That's unrealistic! I am totally not getting this game because it's soo unrealistic!"

...Yes, I forgot the exact qoute, but this should explain how his reaction was.

Yes, I am god**** serious. He actually said he won't get the game because of some "unrealistic" landmasters... Yeah, nevermind the ATs, Pokemon, Plumbers shooting fire out from their hands, Puffball that can eat things bigger than himself, and even the god**** Kamehameha Final Smash. Apparently, he must hate tanks just to scream that much. Maybe a landmaster molested him once?

*Pets my own landmaster* Don't worry, he's in the minority. Everyone else thinks you are awesome!

One more qoute from the exact same guy.

"Is that Charizard?" - Same guy.
"Yup! Squirtle and Ivysaur is also playable!" - Friend of mine.
"That's stupid! That's too many playable pokemon!" - Same guy.

We didn't mention the Pokemon Trainer. I kind of wanted to tell him about the Pokemon Trainer... But I didn't do that , because I didn't care about him anyway. Oh yeah, yet other qoute!

"Can you get Super Smash Bros Brawl for the PC?"

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
But Melee is so great!

Try "Melee is awesome and Brawl sucks and anyone who thinks otherwise is the stupidest person ever to exist."
Yeah. This is completely right.

Although there are some exceptions to people who think otherwise. There are some who aren't the stupidest person to exist who think that.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
" There should be a smash bros. for each system with all video game characters and kratos would snap marios neck"

Oh and:

" Lulz fox isn't the best melee character, he's too light and falls like a rock lulz"

" Link is way better than tlink; tlink sucks"

" All u need to do to win a match is play as lucario and keep shooting charged up shadow balls lulz"

" Ike is the best character!"

"U can't beat sonic b/c he's too fast"

" Samus is a boy and turns into a girl"

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I just got this Wii Summer Buyers Guide from the makers of GamePro, a really stupid buy, and in the Brawl section it said some things like for CF "With his projectile weapon he wields.." and for Snake's C4: "You can have some fun if you line up 3 or 4 in a row." It said Lucario was hard to unlock and it said Ganondorf had a hammer. I cried inside.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
"Sonic's not going to be in Brawl. You're a stupid idiot and should go die in a ditch." Mind you, that was after Sonic was confirmed.

This one was in Nintendo Power:
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CANCELLED BRAWL, ALL TO MAKE THE STUPID HAPPY FEET GAME"
ya, I remember that in NP, there response going along the lines of- "what the **** are you talking about?" quite hilaroius.

As for me, I once argued that Sonic would not be in Brawl, but alas I have seen the light.
I remember a friend of mine saying how they won't/shouldn't/shouldn't have put Fox in... rest his soul while he burns in hell.

tutata

Smash Ace

WN has many clans im in their diablo 2 hardcore clan and they are great, but when it comes to smash they are newb weddies. They say the stupidest things, and i keep on telling them to go to smash boards but they wont listen.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
WN has many clans im in their diablo 2 hardcore clan and they are great, but when it comes to smash they are newb weddies. They say the stupidest things, and i keep on telling them to go to smash boards but they wont listen.
Hell, let them stay over there, I don't want them anywhere where their opinions might actually be seen by the masses. It will just embarrass all of us normal folk and scare away some of the newer members.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
Why has nintendo NOT added masterchief in brawl? I think they can get alot more money off of it and he would be a kickas$ character.
-also-

Between me and a friend:

Him: Lucario has such an advantage on hills because his attacks can hit me before I can get to him.
Me: So you mean, he has the advantage because his range.
Him: Yeah.
Me: So, he has the advantage all the time?
Him: Yeah
Me: Which means the hill is irrelevant.
Him: No, it's completely relevant.

*facepalm*

Yaya

Smash Champion
Where is that guy, Pikmin? I have every intention of ripping his skull out and beating him with it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Brawl Can't Be Blamed for Melee's Problems
It's only stupid to those who understand the fact that there's more to the Melee Lovers than just jealousy. Jack Kieser tought he had it correct tho...But it's like saying every black man loves dem fried chickens.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it's Only Stupid To Those Who Understand The Fact That There's More To The Melee Lovers Than Just Jealousy. Jack Kieser Tought He Had It Correct Tho...but It's Like Saying Every Black Man Loves Dem Fried Chickens.
*gasp!!* They Dont?! I Know I Do!!

tutata

Smash Ace
Hell, let them stay over there, I don't want them anywhere where their opinions might actually be seen by the masses. It will just embarrass all of us normal folk and scare away some of the newer members.

Also one of the worst combo videos of all times, make sure you leave some negative feedback on this newb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMYg2CjWfys

In his description he says he put alot of time into it. I send him a message and told him his opponents were newbs and that he sucked, and he said he was only testing out his video editor. This guy sucks balls, he also send me a message and he said that he knew ppl were going to whine he had cpus in it, but it didint matter cuz it was in the description.
Hes also gonna make a new vid, but under a new, acc cuz he got flamed so mutch.

Top Bottom