• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
one time I said "ugh, that was cheap. i only beat your ganondorf because i stole the ledge from you every time you tried to recover..."

a few moments later i remembered that this still counts as victory and is a GREAT way to beat a ganondorf :D

here's some stuff my cousin said:

*tells cousin about chain jacketing as sheik* "wut. that sounds stupid."
*shows cousin chain-jacketed move* "that's just how the chain attacks..."
*shows cousin how the chain is normally different* "i don't see how that's different"
*show's my cousin chain-jacketed homerun bat* "OMG that is so friggin BROKEN and GAY!"

funny thing is, chain-jacketed homerun bat has almost zero range and would only work on idiots who walk up to sheik's back and stand there without attacking. chain-jacketing is really about the strong bair and dsmash and fsmash >_>

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
3 things
smash bros can't be competitive look at melee
smashbros is a mario game duh
when is this coming for the gamecube?

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Me: Hey dude i just got SSBB and it's badass.

Friend: Really? Is cool like Melee?

Me: Yeah it's so awesome and it's fun. I almost have all the characters to. I just need 2 or 3 more.

Friend: For reals? Have you unlocked Bowser!

Me: -_-

tutata

Smash Ace
I have just lost 95% percent of my faith in humanity.
Im in a diablo 2 clan in the WN forums and i was looking at the smash clan they have and its total newbtacular z drop balls cancel. They talk about the dumbest things , like ike being one of the best in the game and how they have dumb tourneys with items on. I was telling them about smash boards and told them how the real tourneys are set up and they told me, "we like to do thigns differently in warrior nation, we are aware that there are other ways but we we are unique and thas why we play the way we do, now stop advertising smashboards.com and get your z dashing *** out of these forums"

Some one in the forums post posted this
http://warriornation.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=438546&page=3
They said if you know how to use lucas right hes almost untouchable, lol.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I remember asking a guy if he was excited for Brawl to come out (This was before it was out anywhere) and he said he already had it for PS3

He wasn't joking either

Chuee

Smash Hero
"come on when do i get another mercy smash?"
"Come on turn the items on"
My friend gets mercy smashes all the time -_-

Krakatoa

Smash Cadet
"well i could see why pokemon trainer could be good because he has the abilities of all characters"

Warrior Nation it's just too fun

Yaya

Smash Champion
^ This

Warrior Nation is filled with some idiots, huh, I think that's where all of the people who came in the Brawl Rush went there after they got banned...

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
^ This

Warrior Nation is filled with some idiots, huh, I think that's where all of the people who came in the Brawl Rush went there after they got banned...
lol, i love the first page of the linked thread. XD

"ike is the best character.

great.
aether."

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Ive heard alot but the most recent was my friend(15)..She wanted to play brawl so after about 10 mins of me, thoroughly and repetivley, explained the controls and she asks, "How do you move?"

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
yoshi's island shouldn't be neutral.

what's so good about upB?

Grunt

Smash Master
"While I doubt adding depth were Sakurai's intentions, I think tripping adds depth to smash brothers, by giving a reason to choose walking over running."

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
1: no swearing
2: this belongs in stage discussion
3: that stage is 99.99% germ free AND 100% nuetral
4: chillax dawg it just a game, aight?
5: im 650% white

idk,that just made me laugh fsr...its more funny than idiotic

Veggi

Smash Champion
Friend: Luigi is probably the worst character in the game.
Me: Actually his air moves are pretty good.
Friend: Your an idiot, everyone's air moves are the same.

"Why did they put these characters in? Dedede isn't even a character, I've never heard of him in my life. Marth and Ike are just people with swords, Lucas is a character though, he can turn people to ice with one of his attacks."

My friend seriously said this.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
"L is so going to be in Brawl. *fangirl squeal*"

No seriously. I hate fangirls (or anime fans that do want him in) and their fantasies of anime chars in Brawl. Sakurai clearly stated himself that no anime characters would be in Brawl. But they kept trying to argue senselessly with statements like "Pokemon is an anime. So other anime characters should be in."

RAWR!

Top Bottom