• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Move in the Game

FUNKLAB

Smash Cadet
Whether it's because it has absolutely no use to you, or because it has too much range/priority/power, or because it is the one move that is possibly restraining your character from moving up in rankings. Whatever it may be, tell me which is your and why. Thanks

My vote goes to Snake's Utilt. Hate that move more than 'Nado. SO MUCH horizontal range and kills me way too early even with good DI.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
FLUDD Spray, because I can never put it to good use. I can't deal damage with it, and all it does is push the enemy back.

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Snakes Ftilt, my friends count damage in Ftilt attacks
i play marth against my friends snake, and i dancing blade him like 4x in a row, and everyones like "alright, thats two Ftilts right there no problem"

other than that, marths back throw, its completely useless

FUNKLAB

Smash Cadet
People have mentioned DDD's CG but no one has mentioned Falco's? It even ends with a spike. IMO, worse than D3s.

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
Snakes utilt. It's too quick and powerful and disjointed. Nado isn't too hard to shield, but if you don't shield it does rack up damage.

Also, falcon knee sweetspot.

Zelda's D-air and F-air, sweetspot me to an exceeding level.
Ganondorf's D-air, I manage to spike people rarely with it, and Ganondorf's recovery after the move is near impossible for me.

Also, any useless, non-damaging move like F.L.U.D.D, Water Gun and that Banana-throwing move of Diddy Kong's.

highfive

Smash Lord
Fox's lasers. I mean, your playing excellent and he's shooting those things like crazy, your laughing as they have no knock back then realize he only has 46% and your up to around 92%. you realize this then you get smacked by a random Fsmash and it's all over.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Angel Ring....cuz of that darned sound that Pit makes that he does it.
Warlock PONCH, cuz it's slow.
Any of Peach's air moves, because I refuse to take the air with her.

Supamahn

Smash Rookie
Pikachu's Thunder. When people spam it when I'm trying to recover, I just feel helpless, especially with the ICs. D=

Ult

Smash Cadet
Squirtles water gun. Sure I can gimp people, but other than that it's pretty useless and I forget that I have it charged most of the time and waste a fully charged water gun by accident. :(

Also Snake's Utilt. I mean WTF! Why is one leg so strong!

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Sonic's Homing Attack (that doesn't home particularly well).

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
Squirtles water gun. Sure I can gimp people, but other than that it's pretty useless and I forget that I have it charged most of the time and waste a fully charged water gun by accident. :(

Also Snake's Utilt. I mean WTF! Why is one leg so strong![/QUOTE

thats for sure for Squirtle. when im the Pokemon Trainer, im usually Charizrd or Ivysaur. Squirts just not my fav, but he's such a cutey!

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Anything Pikmin. Playing SoLimar is wicked though! Pretty much any move on the ground becomes a dance move! Try Up-B + Smashes + Tilts = win.

Falco go pew pew RRRGH!

Smash Master
Moving the controller to Metaknight in the character select screen.

Seriously though...

Tornado
Shuttle Loop
MK's D-smash
MK's f-tilt
MK's dair

There's really no way to pick just one. A single character has five moves that would literally constitute any other character's best move.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Wario's fart...

Seriously, what is that ****... no pun intended

Oh and yes, Pika's DownB.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Jigglypuff's f-air.

Suppose to be her best killing move but it requires a sweetspot. Absolutle garbage =/

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Snakes Grenades, being a MK main and DDD secondary, I can handle nado's and grabs easily, Snakes Grenades are the only thing stopping him from being 10 spots lower on the tier list -_-.

Top Bottom