• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Not many people truly hate Metaknight, they just know he has tactics that are much superior to all the other metagames, giving him the title "broken". Broken usually has a bad connotation to it, but I dont see many people hating Metaknight just because hes good.
I agree that his tactics may seem "cheap" ,but the reason I hate him is very simple. He's short and that makes him a harder target to hit with my lasers as Falco.

PEW PEW

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
4. I love Ganondorf. Olimar is a counter for Ganondorf(not that many characters aren't). Olimar is especially bad because not only is he a perfect counter, all he has to do is throw his Pikmin over and over and Ganon CANNOT approach without jumping, in which case Olimar only has to block and counter/grab/whatever. I understand Ganon isn't that good, but at least beat him without making the King of Evil look like a complete fool.
Falco is a way better counter for Ganon. Falco vs. Ganon on FD is just horrible.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Olimar - he has no reason for being in Brawl...
Diddy Kong - so annoying, ****ing bananas...
Meta Knight - I first started playing him when I got Brawl and I though I was so good with him... Then it got annoying... He's no fun to play, to easy to win with, and harder for me to chaingrab... psh...

Lord Exor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LordExor
3DS FC
0430-8460-0827
Isn't Meta Knight universally reviled by all those that don't main him to get easy wins?

ninjablah

Smash Cadet
i really just hate snake i mean hes like way too strong most of his moves r just stupid *fsmash. dsmash* even though i use him and her ice climbers r annoying to fight all they really have is their grab.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hate Jiggly. I don't even understand why she was in the original cast.
She's easily one of the funnest characters in the game. Why do so many people hate her?

She has every right to be in the game.

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
I dont like snake for the fact that his Tilts are just...BROKEN...

and as for just being fighters, nothing against Peach or anything, but I just dont thinks much of a fighter...not a fan of her...shes just too...lame?...

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me for a moment, but did you just call Jigglypuff a "he" ? ...

Anyways, I love Jigglypuff, and if they got rid of him I would of been disapointed. I hated that they took Mewtwo out.. They could of made him into a great character, I loved how he held items and the such. I would pick Mewtwo over Lucario anyday, I mean who the heck even knew who Lucario was before Brawl? Everyone knows Mewtwo.
I have yet to see someone reference Mewtwo without mentioning Lucario. What do they have in common (besides being hominids and their Neutral B)?

Fermin.

Smash Rookie
well,he was originally going to be in Melee, so it makes sense.

speaking of Melee, I don't hate speific characters, but I HATED how the Lvl.9 computer used Luigi. all he did was Dairs and Sex Kicks, which led to some cheap star KOs.
jiggs ist teh raperest

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
Metaknight and Snake for diff. reasons.

Meta for having such a stale routine that's shared by so many Meta players, and Snake for being ridiculously broken. Up tilt hits someone on an edge below you? **** that!

ken109

Smash Cadet
I like every character but i just HATE how lvl 9 Luigi and Pikachu fight. It just annoys me D:<

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
nothing...people just think that lucario replaced him for some reason.....i wonder why no one is blaming pokemon trainer for replacing pichu......
People just don't believe in time constraints, that's the problem. They refuse to accept that Mewtwo's programming was unfortunately not finished in time, and blame it on Lucario!

Ult

Smash Cadet
I just fought a lvl 9 Luigi in Brawl+, Wow! That was tough I lost twice. When I finally beat him I was so happy.

Rapax

Smash Apprentice
@MorphedChaos: Ike is also very easy to play and can be a pain for someone ;)

I dislike Olimar and Pikachu the most. Because they are so annoying...
Pikas Thunderjolt and it smashes... But hate would be not the right word. I don't really hate any character^^

DarkAura

Smash Lord
sonic should qnever have been in brawl... im sorry i don't even know how that character has a fan base he annoying lame and stupid.

Olimar and kirby are also the bane of my existence.

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
OLIMAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: playing against him makes me rage like nothing and he just makes the entire match no fun for me

runner ups go to Marth and Sonic (<--- why is he even in brawl?!)

superkid

Smash Cadet
Sonic, way too annoying to see him spinning around all the time and most noobs use his b spam in da air so they keep hitting me -.-, tho if they make a small mistake they will get punished :D.

A good link/toonlink, it's impossible for my luigi to approach them, when i try to get close they grab me with their chain, and when i jump to them they do the sword spin, it sucks.
With marth i beat them up though xD.
'
Snake, i S-U-C-K.(mods that isnt sensoring just explaining how much i suck with snake, if i receive a infraction you are truly not worthy mods ;) ) with him, i just cant use his nades and stuff, im not really good with projectiles except something like a simple laser or something, just one but snake is all about projectiles -.- so annoying, tho his uptilt/ftilt is pretty ownage.

Meta Knight, OMFZ I MUZZSS INSIZT ON TEH TORNADO SPPAMM1NG I SZO 1337 L0L.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone hating on Sonic? I happen to like him, and I think his addition to the cast of Smash Bros was a good thing. My only complaint is his moveset.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
I hate ROB. I just always seem to get hit by everything and not be able to hit back. You kids and your lasers and your gyros and your spotdodge/dsmashes and your rap music and... -grumbles-

But yeah, ROB and Meta Knight. I second MK and I still hate him. I don't know anyone in my area except me who plays him so I never get any MK practice in.

Top Bottom