• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most forgotten Pokemon

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
Post which PoKemon you think is most forgotten. You can make a list too but I'll name one. I think it's Omastar.

Northy

Smash Rookie
Duskull... why do i never see them on teams in Pokemon games... evolved or not...

i love my dusknoir <3

zrky

Smash Lol'd
definetaly sunkern, it never gets anything and 2nd place goes to silcoon, although most forgotten pokes are from 2nd and 3rd gen:(

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Possibly Metapod? Or Sentret...

XACE-K

Smash Master
:laugh: don't worry. Farfetched is pretty forgetable and, as far as I know, isn't very good either.

EDIT: I'm right. He's in UU tier.

-:bowser:Bowser King
TR4Q

*hits BK with Farfetch'd stick*

I would say most forgettable pokemon are from the 2nd gen. idk why but it seems that way.

I just wish some of the freaks from 4th gen would be forgotten forever.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Kakuna? whats a kakuna...............

do you know of mantykes? Relicanth is awesome, I shall never forget a prehistoric fish.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Alot of the second gen and a few from the third. These may not be forgotten but you never really see anyone using gyrados or alakazam.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
According to this game:
Gen 1
http://www.sporcle.com/games/pokemon.php

Exeggcute and Exeggutor, however those might just be due to their names being hard to spell. So its either those 2, Likitung or Kingler.

and for Gen 2:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/pokemongen2.php

It's either Qwilfish or corsola. I find Qwilfish easy to remember however, but that is just due to facing them on Shoddy.

I wish they would make a game for Gens 3 and 4, and maybe even one that combined all the Gens.
Also, I recommend everyone to play those games, their funny, and its hilarious what obvious choices you'll forget. I forgot Pikachu the first time I played lol.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
For more accurate results, 1000 pokéfans should each write down every pokemon they can remember in no specific order until they can't think up any pokemon anymore. Then out of all results should be counted how many times each pokemon is missing to determine which pokemon is forgotten the most.

Oh, and Qwilfish.

Top Bottom