• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
All you crazy people talking about Rock band and these other games...I just hope your attentions aren't so divided that you all fail in Brawl...

BTW, anyone bringing Gears of War 2? I won't MM anyone, but i'd love to just play. "Horde" mode is awesome.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
All you crazy people talking about Rock band and these other games...I just hope your attentions aren't so divided that you all fail in Brawl...
Just so you know, while the main deal is Brawl, not all of us can do a single game for 9 hours... or rather, we could, it's just the wider variety the better.

Anyways, hopefully I've gotten a good enough income going (I'm working quite a bit, so it should be fine) to MM some kids in both Brawl and Naruto Rev 2 (AKA FREE MONEY FOR WEBSTER AND FATBOY YAAAAAY).

No more Melee, though, I learned my lesson last time :p I literally signed up, thought about it for like 2 minutes, then went to Kenni and was like "... why did I do that? I haven't even looked at Melee in years!"

Also, question. I've been early to the past ones at Paul's. Can we set up earlier than 10 AM at this cafe? I'd assume so, but I dunno what the entire plans are.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman

BTW, anyone bringing Gears of War 2? I won't MM anyone, but i'd love to just play. "Horde" mode is awesome.
I don't feel like bringing my 360, but if you bring one, I might play Horde with you. It's been awhile, but I was **** good at GoW2.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just wanted to say that I will probably be here for this. What is the chance of melee doubles happening, I would rather have that than melee singles.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm waiting for this to come out so I can bring it to tournaments.

I'm not entering Melee again, I suck too much in it to even bother trying again.

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know, while the main deal is Brawl, not all of us can do a single game for 9 hours... or rather, we could, it's just the wider variety the better.
It's not like brawl requires an intense amount of concentration and practice either lol.

Also English TvC looks awesome just because Zero is in it. Zero/Viewtiful Joe fuck yeah.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
It always bothered me as a kid that Crush Crawfish and Volt Catfish were both in X2. They are both found in the same environment, and I didn't like that. They should have had Squish Scallop or something instead of Crush Crawfish.

Zero's theme in X1 and X3 is awesome. Actually, it's good in X2 too. Zero is the bee's knees.

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
X3 Zero theme is honestly one of my favorite themes in the entire megaman franchise haha. It's a shame it's only a ~30 second loop. He has a good theme in x2 and x1 also.

Zero is indeed the bee's knees.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i plan on showing up at the venue inbetween 8-10am to set up. all casual gaming can be done downstairs. any time i arrive and i give the okay, you are all welcome to play casuals.

if your coming just for casual gaming u still have to pay venue fee.

casual tournament matches will be played upstairs away from the tournament area. if we need to expand the tournament area...then we'll play it by ear.

i've never played nor beaten A SINGLE MEGAMAN GAME! :(

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
i plan on showing up at the venue inbetween 8-10am to set up. all casual gaming can be done downstairs. any time i arrive and i give the okay, you are all welcome to play casuals.

casual tournament matches will be played upstairs away from the tournament area. if we need to expand the tournament area...then we'll play it by ear.

If you want to change that, you should play Megaman II, III, 9, X1, X2 and X4.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Idk who knows Oro from AiB, but he is my teams partner. We would really like to see melee doubles because doubles is a lot of fun.

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
I could play Brawl for 9 hours straight and not get sick of it...as long as there was ample competition and some food...and an occasional 5-minute bathroom break.

I've actually done it once or twice...same with Halo 2 when it came out. But just so you guys don't think I'm a total loser...well, at this point idk if there's anything I can say that will change your minds.

I don't have a 360, but if someone brings one I still want to play GoW2.

Anyone bringing a N64? I'll MM in GoldenEye...CLASSIC.

yoshq

Smash Master
I could play Brawl for 9 hours straight and not get sick of it...as long as there was ample competition and some food...and an occasional 5-minute bathroom break.

I've actually done it once or twice...same with Halo 2 when it came out. But just so you guys don't think I'm a total loser...well, at this point idk if there's anything I can say that will change your minds.
i could play brawl for that long or longer as long as my opponent was really hard and i got to play someone new every once in awhile.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

I haven't beaten any of em either :p Same goes for MGS.

Anyways, so we can show up at ~9 with our Brawl setups and have friendlies/MMs till we explode, right?

Its not that we CANT, its that we'd prefer to have more variety. Brawl gets really annoying when all you play are MKs and Snakes, though. Wifi blows =[.

Scythe

Smash Master
Melee singles will def happen and if melee doubles happens there won't be that many teams, but i am totally up for it. Me and Quik are unbeatable!!!

Top Bottom