• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

hunger!

Smash Champion
i just noticed pictochat isnt legal. FFFUUUCCCCKKK YES! banning japes all day. =)

edit: i'll be trying to bring a setup and probably 2 chairs this time around web.

Scythe

Smash Master
How is Norfair legal and Pictochat isn't? laaame Best stage is brawl is banned

Scythe

Smash Master
That says something about the character.

And I still don't understand why you guys think Picto SHOULDNT be banned, yet Norfair should.
vice versa smart guy.

Norfair is just five platforms with fire appearing randomly it's hardly a stage, and lots of characters can just camp the platforms.

Pictochat is a flat stage is transformations, it's just like ps1 except with more transformation and no walls as far as i remember.

Scythe

Smash Master
lol yeah but they're awesome. Norfair can get really campy and lame.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Lol fidzo you should get used to the sarcastic nature of the brawl community. You seem very naïve from what I've seen of you.
XD have you say that brawl is sarcastic, yet you are the most bull**** out of anyone, this made me lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Rainbow Cruise to keep me company :p
2good

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Pictochat has some pretty rediculous hazards though haha.
Blowy face - Can be CG'd against the wind.
Rockets - Drawn in one second, if you're on the right side of the stage you're ****ed.
Fire - Drawn in one second, if you're in the air and they spawn, you're pretty ****ed.
Any of them with walls - CG'd on.
Any of them with platforms - camped from.
Ladder one - Annoying all around.

Also, how is it vice versa? If an S-Tier character gets shafted by not being allowed a single stage, that doesn't sound too S-Tier to me.

Scythe

Smash Master
Blowy face - Can be CG'd against the wind.
Rockets - Drawn in one second, if you're on the right side of the stage you're ****ed.
Fire - Drawn in one second, if you're in the air and they spawn, you're pretty ****ed.
Any of them with walls - CG'd on.
Any of them with platforms - camped from.
Ladder one - Ummm....your opinion.

Also, how is it vice versa? If an S-Tier character gets shafted by not being allowed a single stage, that doesn't sound too S-Tier to me.
Blowy- Alright so DDD has another chaingrab on a cp, he has cheap crap on like 4 other CPs that are legal.
Rockets- This i understand, but you aren't really ****ed.
Fire- If i remember correctly these do 1% per hit
Walls- i don't remember any walls but if there was i go back to pointing out ps1 has walls and that isn't banned
Platforms- wtf? Nearly every stage in the game has a platform.
Ladder- Bad argument
The only hazard i'd say is dangerous would be the roller coaster and that **** is hilarious.
Also all these harzards are very short.

Finally when I said "vice versa"

That says something about the character.

And I still don't understand why you guys think Picto SHOULDNT be banned, yet Norfair should.
I meant it as in I don't understand why you think PIcto Should be banned yet Norfair should.

hunger!

Smash Champion
picotchat's a dumb stage. and yes scythe. there are alot of walls but ike has one of the coolest looking infinites in the game on that stage =P when the vertical spikes come up from the ground. ike can bthrow fthrow cg back and forth from spike to spike . looks ballin'

nofair's ******** anyway. should always be banned. it is everywhere else.

japes is gay as hell. (yes quik.arty.scythe. japes is gay.) =)

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I guess Pictochat helps Diddy and Dedede and probably helpsSnake. Banning i Falco and t helps Metaknight.

Scythe

Smash Master
Japes should be banned and Norfair should be banned. Maybe even Pictochat too, but in no way is it worse than japes or Norfair. And that Ike thing sounds awesome lol

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
How about we BAN ALL THE STAGES EXCEPT THE NEUTRAL ONES!!!

Then win will be all about a matter of skill. Instead of who can counter pick stage vs. character (which I personally think is hella lame). Winner of first match in set should NEVER be allowed to switch character either. Dunno why Smash is the ONLY fighting game that allows that rule. But anyways...

I don't remember intentionally banning Japes. But meh.

And lmfao, Matty u have the best post ever somethimes lolz!!! :laugh:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GUYS STAGE LIST IS COMPLETE AND FINALIZED!!! YOU CAN ***** ALL U WANT, NOTHING IS BEING CHANGED!

It's tough love, but you'll man up in no time!!!

<3

This will be the stage list from now until I stop running brawl tournaments and/or A NEW SSB game is made/released!!!

Love,

Webster

P.S: EVERYONE BETTER PLAY NARUTO WHEN IT COMES OUT IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!!! :bee:

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
japes and brinstar and now banned too...

are u guys gonna keep *****ing about stages?

i swear this is the ONLY thing that irrataes me about smash tournaments, as much as i love u guys. but jesus christ! like i said, IMO everyone should just play on neutral stages (random only) and win with STRAIGHT SKILL!!!

now someone PLEASE go ahead and ***** about delfino plaza so i can ban that, halberd, AND rainbow cruise.

as u can see...when i'm banning one stage, I'm banning the others like it so NO ONE CAN *****!!!

<3

. . . anyone say **** bout delfino and RC they can suck my very very very very large penis

and Frigate should be legal

$0.02

Landry

Smash Ace
Diddy sorta gets screwed without Picto, but I'd say all in all I like the stage list now Webster. Gay stages should always be banned.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I meant it as in I don't understand why you think PIcto Should be banned yet Norfair should.
My bad. I thought you meant about it saying something about the stage, not Diddy.

What I meant by platforms was how someone mentioned you could camp easily on Norfair. Well, like 1/2 of the 27 or so transformations have very campable platforms.

Also, the fire. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B390hB0-DGc
(I know its not a good example, but it's entertaining.)

Anyways, woot for still RC! Only reason I win matches on wifi!

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
I might consider coming to this, provided my workload that weekend isn't too great.

Devildigimon, I have one question. When you say "standing chain grabs" are banned, does that include the Ice Climbers' CGs? I could argue that they're technically not "standing", but I just want to clarify what the rule is saying.

Landry

Smash Ace
I might consider coming to this, provided my workload that weekend isn't too great.

Devildigimon, I have one question. When you say "standing chain grabs" are banned, does that include the Ice Climbers' CGs? I could argue that they're technically not "standing", but I just want to clarify what the rule is saying.
Standing CG doesn't include ICs. Think D3's CG on DK, that's a standing CG.

Top Bottom