• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guys This Is The Last Tournament At Paul's Video Arcade. I Would Really Appreciate If U All Could Make It Here For One Last Tournament At This Venue. We'll Try To Run As Many Tournaments As We Can. Everyone Please Be On Time.

Thanks For Your Support, And Lets Get Ready To Welcome In The New Venue For MAS Tournaments!!!

bigkoose

Smash Cadet
unless your younger then 14, these aren't legit. Its called "a job." They are helpful in attaining this awesome thing called "money" and "Self respect". It helps you get stuff like "Food" or "Women".

Get a job ya bum
Lmao, harsh:p
This might be the first tournament i go to.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Lmao. Sweet dude, I live near South highschool, I'm a freshman there.
Do you go to North or just live around the area?
Junior@north. :3

You are DEFINITELY going to the Waukesha tourney I'm cohosting November 28. Hope I get to know you better. KEEP REPPIN' THE 'SHA! lmao...

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Junior@north. :3

You are DEFINITELY going to the Waukesha tourney I'm cohosting November 28. Hope I get to know you better. KEEP REPPIN' THE 'SHA! lmao...
Remember what Webster said LAST time you did that? Just saying.

Anyways, koose, if you want, I can take you as well. Already taking Kenni (I assume, it's more convenient than with Dietz), the more carpooling the better IMO. Though, if you're a freshman, I dunno how your parents would respond :X

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Remember what Webster said LAST time you did that? Just saying.

Anyways, koose, if you want, I can take you as well. Already taking Kenni (I assume, it's more convenient than with Dietz), the more carpooling the better IMO. Though, if you're a freshman, I dunno how your parents would respond :X
this isnt advertising, lol. just telling him he can go. ill PM him the link :o

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hey guys take it easy on Kenni. He may talk a lot, but...

eh that's all I got.

Top Bottom