• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Luni

Smash Rookie
Dla-lol
Luni-nope I still don't have any money $1 still :0 oh but hay I learned a zelda vs mk trick ;)
Sounds good dude, learning the matchup can only make you better. I expect you at your best when raccine comes round... as for me and need to work on my MK vs Snake

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Sounds good dude, learning the matchup can only make you better. I expect you at your best when raccine comes round... as for me and need to work on my MK vs Snake
yeah after my brother picked up mk, I've learned so much about mk. (just to throw it out there, my boozer owns mks xD) looking forward to this.

Snake you say? >:D

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
Just joined this morning. Looks like I'll be trying to come to this tourney from the Milwaukee area. Anyone want to play me beforehand to get some practice in? I'll try to post my brawl codes and stuff later on.

Email me at Fidzo20@gmail.com

-Ben

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
So...is there a $$$ prize associated with this? it's not stated in the initial post, but later posts suggested something of the sort...

Quik17

Smash Ace
Since, the entry fee is $10, I think the payout for Brawl singles should be

1. 50
2. 30
3. 10
4. 5
5. 2.5
5. 2.5

Don't think a lot of people will agree with this, but I think it's a good idea.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Since, the entry fee is $10, I think the payout for Brawl singles should be

1. 50
2. 30
3. 10
4. 5
5. 2.5
5. 2.5

Don't think a lot of people will agree with this, but I think it's a good idea.
Most that places higher than 3rd typically won't be happy. Most that places lower than 3rd typically will be.

Scythe

Smash Master
i think payout should be
Scythe - 100%
Everyone else - A pat on the back for trying%

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
Scythe is funny! Let's see if he wins before we decide on whether or not he gets the payout. Digi, can we get the "official" payout percentages please?

BTW, I'll try not to doublepost again...I was struck with inspiration and just HAD to.

Scythe

Smash Master
I think most here would agree that i get the full payout buddy.

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
Is Scythe supposed to be really good or something? He's very arrogant (or at least seems that way to me), so I'm hoping he can actually back his silliness up.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Scythe is so good that I got pregnant after I watched him brawl.

But then I miscarried after he falcon punched me in a $MM

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
unless your younger then 14, these aren't legit. Its called "a job." They are helpful in attaining this awesome thing called "money" and "Self respect". It helps you get stuff like "Food" or "Women".

Get a job ya bum
Owned.

I'll be there. I'll bring a Wii with Brawl, Brawl+, MKWii, MKDD and Melee. If you're lucky I'll bring my Gamecube.

I don't have a TV without lag, so I can't bring one, sorry.

Luni, I'll MM you in Smash and MKWii.

I'll also moneymatch ANYBODY in Metroid Prime Hunters. I'll MM people in MKDS too, if I practice a bit before then, since I haven't played in three years.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Lol fidzo you should get used to the sarcastic nature of the brawl community. You seem very naïve from what I've seen of you.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Lol fidzo you should get used to the sarcastic nature of the brawl community. You seem very naïve from what I've seen of you.
This.

Competitive gaming is pretty much a bunch of jerk offs. But, we're jerk offs together. Some are just bigger jerk offs than others. Also, who is Scythe and what bills of his are my entrance fees going towards? Just gotta be sure before hand.

BTW, I tried using "jerk offs" as a noun as many times as possible without using it as a verb.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm arrogant for everyone. So no one else has to be.
Have you learned NOTHING from these boards? Its mw. Everyone has to be arrogant. It wouldn't be the MW if we weren't.

Scythe, your bad in melee. Play my peach with fox plz. k thanks

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
it going to be: 60/30/10 (first post updated)

quik: if the tournaments were any bigger (like in the 60+ entrants) i'd totally be down for using your payout idea.

and guys lets play more Naruto!!! yes!!! yes!!! :bee:

fatboy/grimace: pick my characters for the MM this M.A.S (I really want us to level up for Rev 3)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :psycho:

Luni

Smash Rookie
Owned.

I'll be there. I'll bring a Wii with Brawl, Brawl+, MKWii, MKDD and Melee. If you're lucky I'll bring my Gamecube.

I don't have a TV without lag, so I can't bring one, sorry.

Luni, I'll MM you in Smash and MKWii.

I'll also moneymatch ANYBODY in Metroid Prime Hunters. I'll MM people in MKDS too, if I practice a bit before then, since I haven't played in three years.
Hmm, I'll take the smash one as for the MK Wii ill have to decline... I don't really know the wii version, but we can play some mario kart arcade! Winner gets a free game of it!

Scythe is so good that I got pregnant after I watched him brawl.

But then I miscarried after he falcon punched me in a $MM
DLA I couldn't have put it better myself.

Scythe

Smash Master
Have you learned NOTHING from these boards? Its mw. Everyone has to be arrogant. It wouldn't be the MW if we weren't.

Scythe, your bad in melee. Play my peach with fox plz. k thanks
MM? And i love you.

Top Bottom