• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
LMFAO...

I actually might play in Brawl singles too. Maybe I can steal wins from people.

Maybe...

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT COMING WITHIN HOURS...STAY TUNED!!!

Hint: Gimme more time and some breathing room!!! :bee:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
First post updated in this thread!!! I hope everyone will enjoy. :bee:

Now we'll have all the time and space in the world to get EVERYTHING DONE. But still be on time for tournaments. And at all times HAVE FUN FUN FUN!!!

- Love,

Webster

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
:( this was going to happen sooner or later. Mind as well start right away. We're going full steam ahead towards success. And I started with an amazing tournament venue. That $7 will be worth it.

Besides KS has to level up IRL for it not to be an issue. Trust me I feel his pain. Thank god I am the head T.O of this tournament series, with a ****ton of credibility. :bee:

Quik17

Smash Ace
Sweet, a new venue! Now time to find out how far away its from Chicago

Edit: It's like an hour drive, awesome :)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
As long as sponge is willing to drive me and my mom doesn't find out I can go I guess.

I'll put up the extra...... THREE DOLLARS. (the horror!) well now that silver is $17+ tr/oz I can sell some of that

Wafles

Smash Lord
omg at the new venue!!! =D

Webster, I need to talk to you on AIM about something, I don't think you'll have a problem with it, but I'd rather ask you over AIM than over smashboards. Hit me up next time you're online.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I will ALWAYS be willing to $MM DLA. Now I know what to ban vs. him :)

Gud nuuz guise a new gamestop is opening nearby and it's looking like I'll get hired :D INFINITE MONEES!!! Battletoads you say?

Quaz

Smash Master
and its like 20 mins away from my house.

ANYONE WANT ANY HOUSING? I can house people friday night after like 10 PM and saturday night whenever tourney is over

hit me up. I like company.

Landry

Smash Ace
Is anybody driving from Madison and/or need a ride from Madison? I guess I'd prefer hitching a ride (I'd pay my share of gas and whatnot) but I'd drive if I had to.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'll be going and bringing 2 full set ups! ^_^

Now just have to see who I will take. But for the meantime is just me and I will work on getting some locals to go with me. ^_^;

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Aww man! ILLINOIS? I thought this was a WI tourney! We'll have to see if I can make it now...
It's a WI breed tournament in IL. IMHO I think this spot is right smack dab in the middle from everyone.

Sorry for the doublepost again, but I just checked, it's only an hour away. I can handle that.
SAAAAWEEEEET!!!! Looking forward to you coming to this. New comp is ALWAYS welcomed.

omg at the new venue!!! =D

Webster, I need to talk to you on AIM about something, I don't think you'll have a problem with it, but I'd rather ask you over AIM than over smashboards. Hit me up next time you're online.
I had to do it for my fellow smashers. You guys demanded a new PERMAMENT venue. And u got it. EVERYONE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND KEEP ON COMING TO THESE TOURNAMENTS!

Gud nuuz guise a new gamestop is opening nearby and it's looking like I'll get hired :D INFINITE MONEES!!! Battletoads you say?
Good to hear Kenny. Land that job son!!! :psycho:

the new venue is only 30 min away from the old one. really no reason why someone would go "now i cant go"
THIS!!! OMFG ^^^^ THIS!!!

and its like 20 mins away from my house.

ANYONE WANT ANY HOUSING? I can house people friday night after like 10 PM and saturday night whenever tourney is over

hit me up. I like company.
OMFG Quaz thanks bro. Much appreciated. Whoever goes to his home treat it with the upmost respect. Don't leave garbage laying around. Please pick up after yourselves.

That in which I bolded will be strongly enforced at the venue for the tournament. I'm sooo NOT kidding. <3

Is anybody driving from Madison and/or need a ride from Madison? I guess I'd prefer hitching a ride (I'd play my share of gas and whatnot) but I'd drive if I had to.
SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS MAN TO THE TOURNAMENT!!!

I'll be going and bringing 2 full set ups! ^_^

Now just have to see who I will take. But for the meantime is just me and I will work on getting some locals to go with me. ^_^;
Miguel, you are my bro from another MO-MA. It'll be a pleasure having your attendence. Are u willing and able to run a MK Wii tourney?

Wafles

Smash Lord
A rockband setup is confirmed for this!

Taking money matches all day, expert guitar or drums only, top 3 tier difficulties only. Rule list as follows:
1. Best 3 of 5 songs
2. First song is chosen by an innocent bystander
3. Counterpick songs, pretty simple, pick whatever song you're good at.
4. Visions IS BANNED. THAT SONG SUCKS ***.

Wafles

Smash Lord
You're on ook =D

I only have 1 drum set and 1 guitar by the way, i think arty is bringing a guitar, but that means only 1 drums, so we'd just have to take turns =)

i'll bring stock rockband drumsticks and my additional "real" drumsticks

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

Taking money matches all day, expert guitar or drums only, top 3 tier difficulties only. Rule list as follows:
1. Best 3 of 5 songs
So we have to use the **** *** Rock Band guitar? No deal. I'll take my Jordan and TTFAF skills elsewhere.

Also, top three tiers? That's dumb. Like, really dumb. Though, my one big question is is Ballroom Blitz top 3 tiers? If not, it isn't a match. Ballroom Blitz is the Captain Falcon of Rock Band songs. You just can't get any cooler.

Lastly, dibs on vocals.

WaaaAAAit, they don't love you like I love you, waAAAit, they don't love you like I love you. MaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA...

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman

1. Best 3 of 5 songs
Does this mean Tapion is coming?

Wafles

Smash Lord
So we have to use the **** *** Rock Band guitar? No deal. I'll take my Jordan and TTFAF skills elsewhere.

Also, top three tiers? That's dumb. Like, really dumb. Though, my one big question is is Ballroom Blitz top 3 tiers? If not, it isn't a match. Ballroom Blitz is the Captain Falcon of Rock Band songs. You just can't get any cooler.

Lastly, dibs on vocals.

WaaaAAAit, they don't love you like I love you, waAAAit, they don't love you like I love you. MaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA...
You can bring a guitar hero guitar to use, or ask arty to use his guitar hero guitar, but I use the rockband guitar (I like it, I'm weird). Also if it's a cool song not in the top 3 tiers I may agree to it, but generally all songs outside of the top 3 tiers are really boring.

And I'm not bringing a mic.

yoshq

Smash Master
You're on ook =D

I only have 1 drum set and 1 guitar by the way, i think arty is bringing a guitar, but that means only 1 drums, so we'd just have to take turns =)

i'll guitar mm no johns ;o $3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
What console is it for? I can bring 2 GH guitars if it's for PS3. Also, I just got GH:Van Halen and I'll $MM anyone in Eruption.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
You're on ook =D

I feel as if Ook should use one of these bad boys.

Top Bottom