• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
we'll run melee doubles if there is enough interest.

also u guys are more than welcomed to play casuals before the tournemant. when i arrive to the venue and give the okay.

Quaz

Smash Master
well if you lose to us that means we beat you. Thus meaning you're beatable.

aka the opposite of beatable.

and thats gonna happen this tourney, cuz Mundunguu and I are unbeatable

...if he still likes teaming with me that is.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know, while the main deal is Brawl, not all of us can do a single game for 9 hours... or rather, we could, it's just the wider variety the better.
Pfft, I can play Brawl for 12 hrs and still be sane afterward :hunger:

Brawl and Mario Power Tennis are the only games I've been playing these last 2 months...and I hesitate to call myself a gamer anymore. Speaking of which, I will arrange for some people to bring Mario Power Tennis because that game is just too good for words.

DLA if you're reading this, we must do some singles sets to see if you're actually worthy enough to consider a rival. Because at this point Waluigi has NOTHING on Petey :tired:

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, I can play Brawl for 12 hrs and still be sane afterward :hunger:

Brawl and Mario Power Tennis are the only games I've been playing these last 2 months...and I hesitate to call myself a gamer anymore. Speaking of which, I will arrange for some people to bring Mario Power Tennis because that game is just too good for words.

DLA if you're reading this, we must do some singles sets to see if you're actually worthy enough to consider a rival. Because at this point Waluigi has NOTHING on Petey :tired:
. . . Petey is OP

btw, Me and ewok both have a MM on you, only if its the GC version

dibs on being the 4th
you make me sad

Scythe

Smash Master
Anybody up on doing a 4-Way FFA 30 Stock All Items on, Hyrule Temple MM?...Winner takes all...

MELEE.

I'm being completely serious...I'll put down 5 bucks.
i'll do it, only concern is that , last couple times we've only had one melee set up and this would take a while.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
. . . Petey is OP

btw, Me and ewok both have a MM on you, only if its the GC version
Nice, we should do a doubles MM too :)

And of course it's the GC version! Petey's only OP in doubles cause you can't see past him when he's in front court, lolol. Technique players can deal with him easily.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Petey's not OP, just hit him in the face with the ball. No johns.

It's how we got about half of our points last time we played doubles, and I'm not even exaggerating.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Petey's not OP, just hit him in the face with the ball. No johns.

It's how we got about half of our points last time we played doubles, and I'm not even exaggerating.
I swear to god you're brainwashing me, but I've been playing Ganondorf and it's so **** fun even when I lose. Your blog on AiB on Ganon maining doesn't help either :laugh:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I swear to god you're brainwashing me, but I've been playing Ganondorf and it's so **** fun even when I lose. Your blog on AiB on Ganon maining doesn't help either :laugh:
Keep on practicing and you'll never lose. I reached that point about three months ago... I got sick of winning so now I just sandbag. That way people won't QQ and start trying to get Ganondorf banned.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Erm, this is off topic but can someone link me up with the results thread of the august 09 MPS?I can't find it >.<

Quik17

Smash Ace
It doesn't exist cause that was the tournament Webster got his charger stolen so he couldn't make a results thread. Check the actual thread though, I think Arty posted a lot of results in there.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
It doesn't exist cause that was the tournament Webster got his charger stolen so he couldn't make a results thread. Check the actual thread though, I think Arty posted a lot of results in there.
oh yeah that's right.. Thanks!

YOSHQ. CF dittos mm

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Money matches for everyone!*
I'm practically giving these $MM's away! Everything must go!

If theres enough support for it I may be able to bring a BlazBlue setup for this... As if there weren't enough side games already. Seems like there are almost too many games to keep my eyes on, though thats not such a bad problem if I say so.

But i warn you my Jin has been known to make grown men cry... (from it's terribleness)

*Limited time only, offer only valid to legal residents of the continental United States, check local laws where valid.

EDIT: So wait... if this tourney is at the new venue, then am I free to sit on Paul's air hockey table now?

...My posts arn't confusing at all... what are you talking about

Top Bottom