• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kyaputenfarukon07

Smash Journeyman
Beat Kage and then you'll be world famous.

You'll be known as That Guy who beat Kage the Warrior.

See what I did there?

No pun intended.:)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
On se parle plus sur le groupe de super smash bors melee de montreal et celui de quebec sur facebook....

Arxis

Smash Cadet
Salut tout le monde! Hi everyone!

I just subscribed to this website in order to find people to play with on the Wi-Fi, mostly during the night. My friend code is there, just add me! Also I subscribed to the facebook group.

I just restarted playing ssbb a few months ago and I now main Marth. Im looking for good challenger in order to get better, so see you in-game!

////

Je me suis inscrit au site parce que je cherche du monde contre qui jouer en Wi-Fi, surtout de nuit. Vous avez mon code, juste à m'ajouter! Je viens aussi de faire une demande pour rejoindre votre groupe facebook.

Je viens de recommencer a ssbb depuis quelque mois et maintenant je main Marth, donc je cherche de bon challenger pour m'améliorer! Alors on ce revoit in-game :D

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yo, montreal smashers, why is this thread so inactive?

Do you guys only use facebook now?

kr3wman

Smash Master
*playing brawl at 4am at otakuthon with 3 random scrubs*

-So is anyone coming sunday for the tournament?
-Not really.
-Ally? Holy? Swordguard?
-Nope, they'd **** us
- (joking) Hmm, not even Kage?
-Ha! Kage is not even good at this game probably, did you see that video he made where he blasted brawl?
-Well, Kage knows the deal, brawl is pretty ***.
(All 3 at the same time) - Brawl's not ***, its just different! I mean, just because its slower doesnt mean its worst! In Melee, you get hit once, you're dead and there's nothing you can do about it!
-A lot of [fighting] games you die in one hit or after one mistake and most people would consider those classics.
-Look at marvel 3 over there, one mistake and you lose, that game is ***.
-It is.
-Errrrh, Melee takes forever to learn and nobody can help you at the beginning really!
-Guilty Gear players acknowledge that the game takes months to play at an average level and years to be good at it, yet everyone agree its a good game.
The gaming room closed after that match I think.

first place prize was a 3ds.

mr q

Smash Rookie
HEY im lookin to play ssbMELEE in mtl any one down?, also is there a new mtl thread that has more activity? i know bout lcancel, wavedash all that stuff

Niko_K

Smash Master
So how interested would everyone here be in attending a Canadian national in St.Catharines for Melee? It will attempt to include the majority of small communities which exist throughout our nation in clusters from province to province. I have a large venue with a 200+ capacity that I can rent for a mere $200 daily including bar to purchase soft drinks or alcoholic beverages with ID. This means that the day is covered from 20 individuals paying their venue fees allowing us to divert the excess funds from venue fees into a pot bonus to either extend who places within the money or increase the earnings of those who win.

Considering that it's a beachside venue I would aim to have this run Mid-End of July. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
You're better off asking in the FB group... though last time you did that I was the only one to respond there too :\. But if you post about a potential tournament there might be more responses.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You should try and take the initiative in getting people to utilize both sites so that you have a backbone for new players to learn the game and communicate in one central place. The more active our regional boards are the more appealing it is to new individuals to stay in the game. Ill post there again though too.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
It would be great!

As Fizzi said, it would be better to post the FB group, since most QC players don't even come here anymore...

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure this might be in vain, but it's been a while Smasher folks! Thought I'd just drop by and say hello. =)

I miss playin' Zelda and attending weeklies at that old gamer shoppe from back when. Those were the fun days.

Hope everyone's doing well and all!

:phone:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
So I'll be in Montreal for the next two (2) weeks.

Any Brawl/PM/Melee event I could attend ? I suck at Melee tho.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey fellow MTL peeps, i'm interested in playing some brawl or PM if anyone is interested!
PS: anyone else in the st laurent area?

Top Bottom