• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Fordfocus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3797-6229-6293
Hey Chet and Everybody it's me Linsford. I'm back into smash (PM) and I wanted to know if there are still lan partys. This question is deriected at Chet. Oh and does Zaf still play.

Fordfocus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3797-6229-6293
Ohh sorry guys I did not realize that Chet has not posted in long time.

Ok Well then my last question goes to anybody since Wifi will be down soon are there still land party's going on

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Montrealers rarely post here nowadays, we mostly use the Facebook group.

We do have weeklies, but it's mostly for Melee (sometimes we have a PM setup). They are held at the Otaku Manga Loungre on St-Denis street, on wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 11:00. it is right next to the Sherbrooke metro station, like, 1 minute walk distacne away,

cemo

white walker
Someone started some PM weeklies too, there's a PM facebook group. I haven't been, though.
I know Chet is still playing melee sometimes, I think Zaf is more of a MK/Injustice guy now.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
So they trying to make the next smash competitive?

Montrealers rarely post here nowadays, we mostly use the Facebook group.

We do have weeklies, but it's mostly for Melee (sometimes we have a PM setup). They are held at the Otaku Manga Loungre on St-Denis street, on wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 11:00. it is right next to the Sherbrooke metro station, like, 1 minute walk distacne away,
cool, will sure to check this up next week.

Last edited:

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in the Gatineau region down for some melee practice? I just quit an online game in witch I put around 10 500 hours of play and became number 1 for 5 days in a certain skill. I would like to put that time into smash but need other players to practice with. Dosen't matter if you're bad as long as you aspire to become good and do many many hours

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
You might want to check for smashers in Ottawa. I don't know many people playing near Gatineau that are in the province of QC

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Hello everyone. So I was really into melee before but stopped smash after playing brawl for a bit.

And well I've just decided to get back into smash what with project M and seeing the melee scene still going strong. Anyone mind posting the link to the facebook group? Didnt want to create a whole new thread just to ask about local smashers. :) Thanks in advance!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
You should join the facebook group, that's where we post updates for local tournaments and make plans for out of town ones.
The tournaments eventually find their way on the smashboards tournament listing threads, but you'll get all the info on facebook faster.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Are there any Project M things on Fridays?
You should join the PM facebook group. There are people posting all the time about impromptu smashfests. Itll probably be way easier to find people to smash with over there than on here if you cant make it to the weeklies.

Just search
Super Smash Bros. Project M QC and you should find it.

EDIT: just remembered this weekend is evo so Its pretty likely people will be hosting to smash/check the evo stream if your down. Like i said, check the group out!

Last edited:

Bellioes

Smash Lord
And were is it near Snowdone?
Like I said to the guy above, you should join the facebook groups and you will be auto-invited to the events for the weeklies. Project M is on tuesdays and Melee is on wednesdays.

Both are at Gameclucks. Its right across the street from snowdon metro. It is literally a 2 minute walk, not far at all.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I'll be going to Otakuthon soon. If you see me there dressed as Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic (the Mithril uniform), come say hi.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
I will be there tomorrow for the weekly. also we should start up to put some 3DS a friend code list since Smash 3DS is about to release soon.

Wow this board really is Dead. Wish I had Facebook
Totally hear you mate, am pretty we going to get more activity on this thread when 3DS/Wii-U hit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey Guys since smash 4 is coming out I am trying to build my friend list. So if anybody wants to play the new smash with me, here is my Friend Code (3797-6229-6293). Reply with your or PM me if you don't want to broadcast it. I look forward to playing with you guys again. COUNT IT BABY!!

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
hehe, well i wont my to relearn the game after all, let be honest am just overall dont have much time to play melee or Project M, but come around and see the scene meetup is already pretty enough. hopefully we can still stay strong for the next years just like other scenes.

D

Deleted member

can't find the link can someone post it please. Thanks. Or if there is a smash 4 meet up . Please let me know. Looking to get back into the the smash community.

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
There are not many people coming to the boards, the majority of new members find the community through friends and playing tournaments.

Although it would be nice, I don't think we would get bigger numbers from here :(

Top Bottom