• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

MTL Kyle

Smash Journeyman
Is this thread dead? Is there any LAN events coming up in the MTL region :/ ???
It's not dead dead, but it's in a putrid state :p

LAN events like LANETS or Smash tournaments ?
To keep up with the smash events around I suggest you to join one of the Smash groups we have in Montreal

SSB64, (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1494356617479150/)
SSBBrawl (https://www.facebook.com/groups/144552745610487/)
Project M (https://www.facebook.com/groups/pmmtl/)
Smash for WiiU/3ds (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ssb4mtl/)
Melee (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ssbmtl)

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
Hey guys im looking for people from quebec so we can play and have almost no lag games with good people instead of for glory scrubs/lag fest. NNID is on my profile!

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
Will sure add you if you want. am wired when it come to online, so i do hope everything will be all right for our games. Do you have skype either?

Edit: your from Montreal, actually it probably wont bug much. : )

Last edited:

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
For sure i am down just add me up I dont have skype but im starting to think about getting it soon. Also im not wired but i have a really good internet setup and everyone ive played from quebec it was almost like playing locally!
PS: Je suis francais aussi si jamais tu lest ;)

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
For sure i am down just add me up I dont have skype but im starting to think about getting it soon. Also im not wired but i have a really good internet setup and everyone ive played from quebec it was almost like playing locally!
PS: Je suis francais aussi si jamais tu lest ;)
cool cool. il y a un groupe de facebook aussi si tu cherche du local biensure a montreal. les liens sont sur le top.

Estryark

Smash Rookie
...any Smash 4 players here? Is the facebook group only playing melee?

EDIT: Nvm found you guys

Last edited:

Jr514rug

Smash Rookie
Guys go join my facebook group super smash bros mtl for tournaments with cash prizes. On facebook I'm Jeremiah Anthony Rugenius msg me

LeWall

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eriiluup
Hello Montreal! im Fromm SouthShore where there's no Melee and SSB4 COmmunity!

Last edited:

cemo

white walker
how can i meet the melee community, i was really good at the game growing up and i want to win some easy money

Bazkip

Smash Master
how can i meet the melee community, i was really good at the game growing up and i want to win some easy money
I see you play Ice Climbers, that'll be great because our current best Ice Climbers main is pretty bad

Last edited:

Maxiloup336

Smash Rookie
Hello and bojour, Smash noob here too! I would really be down for a tourney (I hope everyone speaks English...I mean, je peux parler fancais mais je suis plus bon dans l'anglais...esit...) and would love to come and learn from the "experts"!

Ganandorfist here.
je parle français, je suis québecois en fait mais je suis vraiment pas bon en anglais et je suis nouveau ici on peut m'aider svp??

Bazkip

Smash Master
je parle français, je suis québecois en fait mais je suis vraiment pas bon en anglais et je suis nouveau ici on peut m'aider svp??
That comment you replied to is 10 years old.

Anywho, you should check out these links.

Last edited:

(thc!)thehappycamper

Smash Rookie
Hey fellow Montreal Smashers!

A few friends and I have come up with a plan in hopes to boost the Smash community within Montreal and eventually Canada to help represent us on the global stage.

First of all, we would like to give a shout-out to the SmashLoft for keeping the flame going within our own community.

Every good Smasher needs a place to go to kick some ass in tournaments, but what about the little guys - those who have friends who are all on the Call of Duty train, or those who can’t afford a Wii U to try and see if Sm4sh is for them?

What we would like to do for the community is provide a place for new and veteran smashers to meet, play and learn from each other in a friendly environment. Where someone can go without signing up for a bracket only to go 0-2 in the first match.

The vision is to have a place where a player of any caliber, can go to play competitive style matches and not feel the same pressure you do in a tournament. We would like for all players of all levels to feel welcome and be able to use our space to help hone their skills. Along with other goodies, we want to include systems that will be set up with 20xx for practicing certain tech, beginner, intermediate, and advanced divisions but with all of the freedom of exploring divisions, if/when you feel ready. Competitions are great - don’t get us wrong, and other places already seem to be putting in a great effort to make that happen, but you might say we want to be more like a Super Smash Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

We have been playing with this idea for some time, and we’ve had a lot of great input thus far. If anyone has any comments or ideas, please feel free to share. We don’t want to be a for-profit group by any means; we want to be able to support our beloved Smash community in any way we can, be it donating to tournaments and travel, or something as small as helping someone develop their first character.

If you’ve made it this far in the post, thanks for reading. We hope to hear from the community soon!

Cheers guys

Top Bottom