• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday Kage!

I'm doing a BlazBlue fest this Saturday at my place for anyone else who wants to come. I'll only have 1 set up for smash. You also get free bad candy cause I forgot this Saturday is also Halloween when I planned this.
PM me if you're interested.

- Me
- Pro bro
- Nub bro
- Agora
- Sphyra
- BlazinBobs
- kr3wman
- vrud
- Frr

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm coming for sure, candyyyyy!

and the possibility to learn to actually play that game instead of mashing the **** out of the right stick.

Anyways, I got 2df working and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play lulz.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday Kage!

I'm doing a BlazBlue fest this Saturday at my place for anyone else who wants to come. I'll only have 1 set up for smash. You also get free bad candy cause I forgot this Saturday is also Halloween when I planned this.
PM me if you're interested.

3 people confirmed so far
Lol was about to ask what u guys were doing on saturday to see if any1 wanted to come. Anyway is the smash setup melee or brawl cuz if its melee ill come... and if not can i bring a melee setup+TV ? XD

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
How good/bad does a tourney on dec 19 sound to you guys? (just after college ends for me >.<), dunnow what tourneys will be added though.

Brawl teams and singles for sure, now depending how much time we have at venue, either barwl+ or melee or both!
Gud. Both.

That is all.

Happy birthday warrior. Go out and find yourself an amazon for the night and unleash your warrior fury on her cooch for us
****in' lol'd.

happy birthday kage!

instead of zaf's proposition, ill offer you some chocolate delight

;]
****in' shudder'd.

Edit: Why the **** does Kage get his birthday advertised in the title and not me?! *cue sadface*
Happy birthday, Kage!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I don't know, I doubt it's because he's been around longer, or because he is well travelled, experienced, and accomplished, or more well known, or more skilled, and I'm sure it's not because Reggie is high.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming for sure, candyyyyy!

and the possibility to learn to actually play that game instead of mashing the **** out of the right stick.

Anyways, I got 2df working and I was wondering if anyone wanted to play lulz.
Apparently Tager is pretty easy to learn. His match ups however...
Lol was about to ask what u guys were doing on saturday to see if any1 wanted to come. Anyway is the smash setup melee or brawl cuz if its melee ill come... and if not can i bring a melee setup+TV ? XD
Didn't matter what smash it was. But if you bring a set-up, we have a guaranteed melee set-up!

I'll PM you guys my address/phone.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Well normally if you edit the first post you can change the thread name, such as how I changed the title of the Biweekly thread. If it wasn't him I'm curious as to who changed it.

Still think Reggie's high though =D.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Poutine Discussion Thread would be such a good name... but w/e, the current name now works too :p

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
****it, i can't check that link. Stupid school, banhammering sites.

If Kage isn't down for Amazons, we should atleast watch a marathon of American Gladiators with him. He ****ing loves the girls on that show, all huge and muscular, probably have bigger dongs then most of us too
I would have love to see the look on your face if you had opened that at school. and awesome wish zaf, it brought my joy to my laughs.
I don't know, I doubt it's because he's been around longer, or because he is well travelled, experienced, and accomplished, or more well known, or more skilled, and I'm sure it's not because Reggie is high.
Well normally if you edit the first post you can change the thread name, such as how I changed the title of the Biweekly thread. If it wasn't him I'm curious as to who changed it. I didn't change the thread name as I don't have mod status anymore. Also, would you please not make reference to what I do of that nature that crudly? :/

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
****it, i can't check that link. Stupid school, banhammering sites.

If Kage isn't down for Amazons, we should atleast watch a marathon of American Gladiators with him. He ****ing loves the girls on that show, all huge and muscular, probably have bigger dongs then most of us too
I would have love to see the look on your face if you had opened that at school. and awesome wish zaf, it brought my joy to my laughs.
Well normally if you edit the first post you can change the thread name, such as how I changed the title of the Biweekly thread. If it wasn't him I'm curious as to who changed it.

I didn't change the thread name as I don't have mod status anymore. Also, would you please not make reference to what I do of that nature that crudly? :/

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WC says happy birthweek/day kage
<3

Are those wednesday smashfesty things melee and brawl or just one of the two and are they still going to be on in like...Febuary?

Top Bottom