• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
which one, you mean the first vid or just one of the vids.

because thats not really precise.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey i was wondering if any1 would come to a smashfest (melee only) at my friend's place. His address is 866 Boulevard Jaques-Cartier Ouest. There are three ppl attending so far... me, my friend and his brother XD they're at my level.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
"C"let FEST!!

**** school! **** Projects!
so I wanna host something this saturday who is up for that, I will limit the people to 6 since I only have two tv's if mr. bento or king zaf come and bring tvs with them then more people can come
I know back when I said I'm planning on hosting something soon kage and chet called shotgun so they get a spot, unless they unconfirmed
so people coming:
1 Chet
2 Kage The Worrier
3 elef
4 THISguy
4 zafro (with tv's)
5 fizzi --> the melee only player :p
6 steb (LE not sure)

zaf

Smash Lord
Awesome man, i will come! I can bring a tv. What time can i be there for? Reggie save what you have for Saturday. Kage don't fail.

momo, can you get me parking at your apartment on saturday pls?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
so I wanna host something this saturday who is up for that, I will limit the people to 6 since I only have two tv's if mr. bento or king zaf come and bring tvs with them then more people can come
I know back when I said I'm planning on hosting something soon kage and chet called shotgun so they get a spot, unless they unconfirmed
so people coming:
1 Chet
2 Kage The Worrier
3 elef
4 THISguy
4 zafro (with tv's)
6 steb (LE not sure)
Wow, you don't do anything, and the weekend that I'm COMPLETELY BOOKED, you do something...

I finish at 5:30pm work on friday, then I'm going to a rock show later. I have to go home and sleep before 2am because I work saturday. I could come after work, but then I'm supposed to do something with John. If I came it would be for short short time. And then I'm working on Sunday. =/

I may or may not come if zaf goes, my girlfriend might want to hang out
yes, bring her. /creepy

Awesome man, i will come! I can bring a tv. What time can i be there for? Reggie save what you have for Saturday. Kage don't fail.

momo, can you get me parking at your apartment on saturday pls?
lol i should be ok
OMG this will be epic. HYPE!
die in a car fire.
Tu me choke, ou bien tu va partir de là tôt?
no choke. We might have to (read: we will have to) predrink though. Or iunno. I'm kinda choking money wise, I need to fork up more money next pay, so I'm working like a *******. Regardless, I don't think anything would stop me from doing what we're supposed to do.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
so people coming:
1 Chet
2 Kage The Worrier
3 elef
4 THISguy
4 zafro (with tv's)
6 steb (LE not sure)
Awesome.

Count me in if there's enough extra setups/enough people who choke and also, if you don't mind, of course.

Probably bc all you do there is write stories about warriors instead of doing your job!

Sorry, I shouldn't make jokes. Being unemployed sucks.
No one cares, Elef. =)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
At least you are working Chet.. I sent like x1000 emails to babel, they never respond.
There's like 20 loc testers, HR, a few compliance people, that's it. I think there's like 10-15 func testers hidden somewhere, but ya, don't hold your breath. If you need money, go work at subway with robert.
Probably bc all you do there is write stories about warriors instead of doing your job!

Sorry, I shouldn't make jokes. Being unemployed sucks.
but jokes are funny lol

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
LET'S GO! LET'S GO!

lolvrud.

does this mean that your coming or not??!!

Omg i fail at planning smashfests. Hey clet can i come if i bring a tv + cube?
yeah sure
I can make it Clet if its not a prob~ :O (w/ TV)
your always welcome
Awesome.

Count me in if there's enough extra setups/enough people who choke and also, if you don't mind, of course.

No one cares, Elef. =)
of course I don't mind

Chet you and jarc can come whenever you want

EDIT: to the BLAZBLUE people it seems like we have enough tv's for smash in all of it's version so I might have a tv for BLAZBLUE on my ps3 if people wanna play it

EDIT2: fil come to the smashfest

Top Bottom