• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman

A good two persons recognized the character.
And with a picture like that, I can't blame them. Made me look like an old man who just took his meds.

zaf

Smash Lord
Our threads always have a new name everytime i log in. Now they both contain the words poutine. This reminds me of those french music videos i used to watch on Music Plus, where poutine would be raining down from the clouds

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I have some Heroes of Newerth beta keys if anyone is interested. It's like an upgraded DotA if you haven't heard of it.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Anyone interested in buying the L4D2 - four pack? Im looking for 2 more guys.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey does anyone know of a good brawl plus falco player i could watch youtube movie of ?

buenob

Smash Lord
when l4d2 comes out, i have a 4man team I play with and we could use some real competition :)

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Well if you can only pay with your credit card you should be the one buying it and we would give you the money. If not, I'd pay with my credit card and you guys could pay me after.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Anyway if you guys wanna play the demo tonight we could play in versus mode, I tried it with Kirt and it works.

buenob

Smash Lord
unfortunately i have to travel to play it (lol) but I'll try to set up a day one weekend where none of us have work :)

Top Bottom