• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Anyone hosting some B+ event? After playing 3 games at the tourney, I thought it was a fun game after all.

Well...

Check my nest post I'm going to make right under this one.

Me and Zaf got bored in class and we finished ahead of everyone else so we started speculating a brawl+ tier list. Feel free to repost with changes that you guys think are necessary, and place the characters in the "Remaining" category in the tier list.

Were just posting what we think the list would look like based on what we've played.

God Tier
Wolf/Falco
ROB
Zelda
Squirtle
Luigi

High Tier
Wario
Yoshi
Metaknight
Pikachu

Top Tier
Marth
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Samus

Mid Tier
Lucario
Toon Link
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Ike
Charizard
Sheik
Snake

Low Tier
Fox
Dedede
Mario
Diddy
Ivysaur
Link

Bottom Tier
ZSS
Olimar
Game and Watch

Remaining

Ice Climbers
Peach
Pit
Ness
Lucas
Sonic
Lol, I have some thoughts on this. Thought that are too misshapen and incoherent at this hour to form into sentences. Another time, I guess.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
You guys are cordially invited to:

Come Rage at Kev's

When: This saturday, october 24th

Why: Mostly because We reverted to biweeklies and I'm in dire need of smash poutine. Partially because my birthday is friday the 23rd so I know my roommate will feel obliged to comply.

Where: Since I failed to obtain my roommate's consent before he crashed in front of the TV, I guess I'll PM the address upon request to do so.

Attendance so far:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

This will pretty much be a Brawl+ fest. Meelee is welcome - So is vBrawl , but with a maximum of 1 setup and don't expect too many players for it. I don't want to hate on the game, but I only have limited space to work with. I would like to have a total of 12 people maximum attending, due to limited space/respect for my roommate.

Feel free to reply with questions and whatnot.

Also, I will try to hold these every second saturday on the weeks that don't have weeklies poutine on wednesdays.

Well, that about clears it. Good night guys. I'm wrecked.

Edit: oh and inafterdoublepost

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
Yo RageKev, where is your apartment located? If it is too far, then i probably won't come. But if it is reasonable I might come for a bit. I want to sleep for work on saturday since my sleep has been deprived this week due to school.

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this will change your mind or not, but kev is also into men. He's in love with me too, i think :S

Kev: "hey zaf are you with dana still?"
zaf: "yes"
kev: "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Kev<3
**** it, im going to come kev. Smokes and smash

swordgard

Smash Hero
You guys are cordially invited to:

Come Rage at Kev's

When: This saturday, october 24th

Why: Mostly because We reverted to biweeklies and I'm in dire need of smash poutine. Partially because my birthday is friday the 23rd so I know my roommate will feel obliged to comply.

Where: Since I failed to obtain my roommate's consent before he crashed in front of the TV, I guess I'll PM the address upon request to do so.

Attendance so far:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

This will pretty much be a Brawl+ fest. Meelee is welcome - So is vBrawl , but with a maximum of 1 setup and don't expect too many players for it. I don't want to hate on the game, but I only have limited space to work with. I would like to have a total of 12 people maximum attending, due to limited space/respect for my roommate.

Feel free to reply with questions and whatnot.

Also, I will try to hold these every second saturday on the wekks that don't have weeklies poutine on wednesdays.

Well, that about clears it. Good night guys. I'm wrecked.

Edit: oh and inafterdoublepost
Me holy dom and kingkong already have something else planned >.<, so i doubt youl get much vbrawl either way. More brawl + for you guys!

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Yo RageKev, where is your apartment located? If it is too far, then i probably won't come. But if it is reasonable I might come for a bit. I want to sleep for work on saturday since my sleep has been deprived this week due to school.
Rosemount, right beside St-Michel Metro (3 min walk)

I don't know if this will change your mind or not, but kev is also into men. He's in love with me too, i think :S

Kev: "hey zaf are you with dana still?"
zaf: "yes"
kev: "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Kev<3
**** it, im going to come kev. Smokes and smash

Wat.

Who is this?

Edit: ultra-facepalm >_<

Kr3w wont be coming then.
LOL

Too ****in' good.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Fizzi posting.

Oh chet you're gonna get a kick out of this.

I found a corkscrew in one of my drawers and I didn't buy it recently.

Top Bottom