• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Anyone hosting some B+ event? After playing 3 games at the tourney, I thought it was a fun game after all.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
hey ci vous voulez lire des niaiseries

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/62/bbv4life/ask-girl-plays-high-stakes-poker-questions-610672/

c'est assé lol pour ceu qui conaisse un peu ce forum la. ,mais je vien de réalisé que il fo un peu que vous conaissez le languagge de poker pour aprécié a 100 les troll
loool I don't know what this is about i read the word troll and that made me check the link, these guys are hilarious they beat the trolls here by a mile!

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah , they sure know how to troll :p

oh merde fizzi, je vais me couché mais demain ci tes game, dit le moi.

Bah filauc, desfois je jou un peu au carte alors j'aime bien lire des truc pour pas trop perdre d'argent ;)

Jer

Smash Ace
Me and Zaf got bored in class and we finished ahead of everyone else so we started speculating a brawl+ tier list. Feel free to repost with changes that you guys think are necessary, and place the characters in the "Remaining" category in the tier list.

Were just posting what we think the list would look like based on what we've played.

God Tier
Wolf/Falco
ROB
Zelda
Squirtle
Luigi

High Tier
Wario
Yoshi
Metaknight
Pikachu

Top Tier
Marth
Jigglypuff
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Samus

Mid Tier
Lucario
Toon Link
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Ike
Charizard
Sheik
Snake

Low Tier
Fox
Dedede
Mario
Diddy
Ivysaur
Link

Bottom Tier
ZSS
Olimar
Game and Watch

Remaining

Ice Climbers
Peach
Pit
Ness
Lucas
Sonic

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
this tier list copy is so rough, I need more visine.

Luigi is definitely not god. he's like mid at most. I don't have much experience with squirtle though. ROB is good but not that high, it's just that holy is really good.

also the name god tier makes no sense, since everyone is good. and they don't stray from the rest of the pack enough. fox in low tier is ahaha so ********. dedede as well.

also you're missing characters. and in my opinion, I doubt that a lot of people have faced all the characters in brawl + yet, let alone when played by someone who doesn't play those chars for ****s and giggles. it's still too early for a tier list, and we would need knowledgeable input from knowledgeable people.

zaf at what time does your fest start/end?

Jer

Smash Ace
God tier was just a random name, don't take that too seriously.

If anyone wants, we can pick like three people up at angrigon at 3:30. Anyone can come after that, but you're gunna have to bus it out. The fest is ending at 11

Edit: Added Ivysaur to the list

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'd put luigi top of high, yoshi bottom of high.

After that, scramble mid and low tier because most of those aren't at the right spot but some are still close to where they should be.

Sheik, Snake, Fox and DDD should be like bottom of top/highest of mid.

Ivysaur in roll tier.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Zelda is being overrated like she always has been when a smash game comes out (she was placed in high tier in both Melee and Brawl in their early days.) It just takes a while to learn how to deal with her. Definitely not a top character.

Lucas doesn't have his O. Sagat tiger shots anymore, so he feels like his vBrawl version again. Short range, long throw start-up, lack of combos, gimpable recovery, and hard to land killing moves. He feels low tier to me.

Ness should be in LOL tier until he's PSI magnet gets fixed.

Ivysaur is probably the worst character so far. If you're putting Olimar in the bottom, now think of a terrible version of Olimar, and you have Ivysaur. Maybe I'm just not seeing something here.

zaf

Smash Lord
i finally got my acc working again. There are things jer and i didn't know about some chars, like lucas not being able to spam pk fire anymore. Then again there are a lot we don't know about some chars, which is why their placement can be weird right now. We tried to base the placement on characters overall combo ability, recovery and knowledge of them from playing against them. The build hasn't changed for a while and will stay the same for a while so its the best build to try and get a good look at the possible tiers. I know ivysaur is bad, but i think olimar is the absolute worst lol

edit: i don't think i will be having anything at my house tomorrow.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I saw what you did there Jer about that edit on the tier list post.

I mean the first edit.

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
yo its zaf

so my account doesn't work at school, but my brothers does. So ill be using his account at school lol

sup pablo

Top Bottom