• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Not Alot Of Smash Activity This Week Eh Mabey We Sould Do Something For Easter Monday Just Puting It Out There *c-let* Cough Cough, Lol

Desh

Smash Ace
Im in montreal. =D
right when we were goin over the bridge there were all these big *** white tents.
is the ****ing circus here or summin?
O_O

The_K77

Smash Rookie
Is there actually anybody else coming? Cuz I really wanna do this. If no one's coming, we could do it tomorrow, on saturday . . .

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Because his fests are free and in a very nice location, both physically and geographically. The weeklies were more popular while he was away.

What I'm saying is you're all cheap and lazy. :)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Who doesn't?/It's not like you never did.
I don't think you understand my point so I'm gonna reiterate for you:

It's not a question of spamming more of the board's dead and no one else is posting anything other then you.

It's nothing bad, simply an observation.

inb4oneofjoelssmartaleckresponse.

nox

Smash Apprentice
I can do the waveshine but no one gives advaice for more technics with the fox character that I play and this is the smashboards forum not the homo sexual so please give me tehcnics that are not for homosex but smash.

Regards,
noxx

kr3wman

Smash Master
Yeah I know.

I would play the N64 but the controller's feel was so unique I can't do it on the keyboard.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
@ Nox: lol just go on a meelee forum or thread - this may be a smash forum, but the montreal thread is a social room, not a thread where we vomit out answers to your meelee question.

Sorry if this sounds mean, but I had a ****ty day.

Really.

Top Bottom