• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
or if someone lives near where i'll be staying at ?
i think the street is
prieure?
its near fleurry ? or something like that...
You'll be about 5 minutes away from my appartment. Thing is I might be going back to my parents house for the long weekend. Maybe we can hook up on Sunday night or Monday.

Also, just in case you don't know, my appartment = melee only.

Desh

Smash Ace
Also, just in case you don't know, my appartment = melee only.
i love you.
sounds good to me, i may be driving back to toronto monday morning, so if you dont end up going, or are back sunday night let me know, =D i might be free ^___^

vrud

Smash Apprentice
wassup guys. Me and my friend vek are organizing a smashfest if u guys wanna come... come we have space for 3 tvs. we alrdy have em so no need to worry about that). We also have 2 gcs/2memory cards but nly one smash disc so u guys would have to bring that. Other bad news is that we live in the rive sud so.... lemme no if u guys r interested.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
meh i unno maybe able to organize the smashfest on friday? ... who could come to south shore though

Desh

Smash Ace
Kso i think i might begoing back tontoronto on sunday Dx but i might be able to make it to something friday . =(

nox

Smash Apprentice
You're so gay nox...
IA m sorry but the homosexualllity is not somthing to make fun of. THe peole who have it are suffering. Now this is the smashboards forum, not the homosexualforums, so please keep talk about smash, not homo.

Regards,
noxx

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
No such thing as online HnK. It must be played head to head, quite fitting for such a manly game.

That being said I still have to burn it on a disk. Not even sure if the torrent I got was real.

Edit: Didn't see the edit. **** it got emulated, that's rad. I'll have to check this out when I get home tomorrow.

The_K77

Smash Rookie
I'm not random =O

random guy inviting us kids into his house on the south shore?

Sounds about right.
me no random! there was already a mini smashfest at my place a lil while ago and Kage came, ThatGuy too, Bam also came and there's that Mario-dude that I can't remember the name of. They all kicked our *****, but we've imporved and got better. Maybe not as much as pro competitive smash but not that far off.

Edit: 2 TVs - Would Like 1 More
2 GCs - Would Need 1 More
1 Smash Disc - Would Need 2 More
X Controllers - Bring Your Own =D
Space - Got 10 Seats (Sofa & Chairs Included =) )
Food - We Can Get Some Drinks, But For Actual Food, Bring some. =D

When - Friday, April 10th (From 4:00 To Arthritus) =D
Adress - 876 Boul. Jacques-Cartier Ouest
Contact - . . . SmashBoards or The_K77@hotmail.Com

So . . . Who's coming?? =D

P.S. I'm 15, . . . So No Molesting-ism. =)

Top Bottom