• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
sorry I'll just have to cancel this week stuff came up and i've got load of school work behind schedule, so if agony can host that will be awesome.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
You have no melee and SF4? :(. I don't think anyone else has SF4, and the console is too big to carry around. And I also don't have a melee save data right now, so I can't bring a setup for that either :(. So, who else could bring set ups?

vrud

Smash Apprentice
i dunno... i dont rlly no u guys but anyway ... for whenever this is i can bring a tv (its prtty small though) and a cube w/ melee (w/ a memory card) so yeah. Maybe

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
^Woot a guy I don't know is coming to save the day. Gotta love internet people. o_O

Don't choke tough. I know I live pretty far but, come on.

I'll post my adress =) http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=fr&tab=wl

1575 Louis Carrier/Metro Henri-Bourassa take bus 171 or 164 West. The side of the street where the Petro Canada is.

So attendants?

-Steb extra controller for meh? =P
-Vrud 1 melee setup
-Nox
-Apoc?
-Chet?
-Kage?
-Lford
-
-

nox

Smash Apprentice
You people can always come at my place tomorrow, from 3h-11h.

I woudn't mind hosting a Street fighter/melee fest. and maybe 1 setup for brawl. If someone brings a tv. So, who want's to come?

got 6-10 free spots

-Steb?
-Nox?
-Bento?
-Lford?
-Mford?
-Clet?
-Kirt?
-Agora?
Count me in. I'll try to get Apoc fa gget to join and chet cumdumpster to come.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, i got horrible news!! *cue dramatic music* Yeah sothe video input of the T.V i planned on bringing is all f**ked up now =.= it hates me but the rest i can still bring.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Ah fine. I got 2 tvs, so 2 melee setup is needed.

I got a wii so we need 1 cube/wii + 2 melee discs and 2 memory cards.

Som1 bring a sf4 setup plzzzz. I really wanna try the game.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'll post my adress =) http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=fr&tab=wl

1575 Louis Carrier/Metro Henri-Bourassa take bus 171 or 164 West. The side of the street where the Petro Canada is.

So attendants?

-Steb Extra Gc Controller + Sf4 setup?
-Vrud 1 melee setup
-Nox + 1 melee setup
-Apoc?
-Chet?
-Kage?
-Lford
-
-
Ring Apartment 402

Come by 3h people and you can all stay 'till 11h not more 'cause my mom comes back from work at 11h30.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
so it starts at 19h but since im bring a T./smash/cube/memory card can i come around 6:30?

kr3wman

Smash Master
so it starts at 19h but since im bring a T./smash/cube/memory card can i come around 6:30?
I think they would want you to play SF4.

If you're talking about the fest today, I think it started 2 hours ago.

D

Deleted member

you play Ryu right?

In my humble opinion, Ryu has to dictate the pace by putting Bison into a defensive position. Scoring a knockdown is the main objective when you play Bison... here's a few key points.

- Hadoukens are not that good against Bison. He can head stomp (HS)/devil reverse (DR) over them all day, building meter at the same time. Also, he can ex scissor kick through them and if he anticipates one he can punish with a jump in combo and knock you down.

- How to punish the head stomp: do not try to anti-air it, you will trade and definitely lose if it's the ex version. Also, you might leave yourself open to a devil reverse and get yourself knocked down. The head stomp is best punished by quickly moving backward and make bison miss... however you will give Bison some ground

Omg M.Bison is the only chacracter i play and big rick your giving out how to beat him :(

D

Deleted member

anybody with SF4 can come over to my house or ill go there please let me know

BentoBox

Smash Master
I was asking woody why he cared so much~

i just want a new list out quickly because this one takes the cake and is a complete joke
I have made peace with the fact that the tier list will never be accurate. If you believe that Sonic deserves a spot in the C tier for example, good for you; don't wait for the SBR to wake up and come to the same conclusion. In the end, it has little to no effect on the way you play, so again, why care so much about what the SBR thinks? Each member of the back room is asked to rank all the characters from 1 to 36, the results are compiled, and a tier list is created. Bias free much?!

Top Bottom