• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lol NC reviews movies and AVGN video games (And couple of movies), but since i've never heard about that other guy I coudn't know..But, yeah woody seems pretty mch mindless

kr3wman

Smash Master
13 yo girls make me flaccid :< but to each his own :D

You must cleanse yourself from your thoughts and desires. Go watch love hina/hand maid may/golden boy imo, l2 appreciate real women and forget all about that jailbait!
They're still fake Bento, they're still fake.

Beside, we already have our loli-lover in MTL :D

Agora

Smash Journeyman
When did he say that! And WHY.

Edit: OIC, one of the season's new animes has delicious cakes, I must eat them.

zaf

Smash Lord
copy and pasta'd ( c what i did thar?) from ffyf2 results
lol......

17. Elef-good stuff man, id say play campyier but i dotn think thats possible. Close friendlies and our matchs always go the 7 minutes. You have rly learnt the mk matchup well. you just need to learn all the other ones as well.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll say, wasn't it Elef himself that was complaining about his matches ending in Time Outs?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Hey guys.

We all know how weight is an issue with us gamer as we don't get enough exercice. So, I think we should all congratulate Bento for losing his 9 pounds in 15 days.

Kudos to you Bento.

P.S. stop watching your p0rn links as to quit bothering people with your adware viruses.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Only a master of the internet can gracefully wonder around the sacred havens of the world wide web without getting caught.

And Bento surely isn't one.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lmao. I got the same message from a few of the ppl on my list and it seems I got infected without even clicking on the link.

Worry no more, you guys too will be losing pounds effortless in a few days :D
unless you run an anti-spyware software

All hail bento!

@TG: I have a Jen too? I'm such a Pimp!

k1 says:
congratulations for you and your becky, buddy

guggalicious : Howdy, I just spoke to Becca and Brice, and they told me to check out some pills they saw on Oprah. They said they lost 23 pounds in about amonth with them. Anyway you can find them here for only $5 http://dolldates.com

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Lmao. I got the same message from a few of the ppl on my list and it seems I got infected without even clicking on the link.

All hail bento!

k1 says:

guggalicious : Howdy, I just spoke to Becca and Brice, and they told me to check out some pills they saw on Oprah. They said they lost 23 pounds in about amonth with them. Anyway you can find them here for only $5 http://dolldates.com
do the have a bad air dodge ???

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Me Holy and Swordgard decided to host tournies for Montreal community, it will most likely be Melee/Brawl/SF4. I think it would be good to host these more oftens since it,s really fun and it's a chance to be together. so huh yeah we'll see when we'll host one. Hope we get good support and attendees (I dont want to just win the tourney dont worry) XD

BentoBox

Smash Master
do the have a bad air dodge ???
Yes, fortunately :D I can smack em around like they ain't no thang

Me Holy and Swordgard decided to host tournies for Montreal community, it will most likely be Melee/Brawl/SF4. I think it would be good to host these more oftens since it,s really fun and it's a chance to be together. so huh yeah we'll see when we'll host one. Hope we get good support and attendees (I dont want to just win the tourney dont worry) XD
Good stuff~

I'm sure everybody here would be willing to help too :D

whats wrong with my tags D:

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace

All hail bento!

k1 says:

Stop trying to pass on your e-AIDS to everyone Bento.

Desh

Smash Ace
is anything going on around MTL this weekend?
Im visiting family for the 4 day weekend and if somethings going on/someone can have something, i'll try to come =o

or if someone lives near where i'll be staying at ?
i think the street is
prieure?
its near fleurry ? or something like that... theres a metro grocery store in walking distance of the house? :S

lemme know x]

btw i play melee, but i guess i'll gladly play both. (but i suck hard at brawl haha XD )

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Never heard of the streets and metro grocery stores are so numerous around the island that their is always at least 4 in walking distance.

Precision might be a little more useful.

East island? west island? Shore? Metro station?

Desh

Smash Ace
lol , i'll get an address. DX
im thinking of a name...
oh
i think another street near by
is henry bourassa ? (sorry i cant spell the names well, im just going off of memory since i was last there XD )

Top Bottom