• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Is someone going to inquire about rules and shee? Could be fun.

EDIT: Grats Elef for getting 3rd best female smasher!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Well, I'm making the official announcement, next Saturday, I am having a joint birthday with another friend were we are going to go to Kanda near Guy and then do other shannanigans after. Your all invited, but I just need to know whos coming so I can reserve ahead.

I'm hoping to get a better turnout this year as opposed to the miserable one i had last year, right Elef?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Never watched an UFC match before XD
Guess it ain't my thing. It's 30 seconds fighting, and 4m30s submissions -_-

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So I finished 7th out of 30 at the draft at Gamer's World. Was fun, you guys missed out :p.

I won two booster packs... wooo....

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
At least ONE guy realized stardart T2 is boring and play Limited instead :D

Was it DCI sanctionned?
Yes

10IHopeIWentUpTo1620

EDIT: Actually it's funny because, I sold all the cards I drafted for $10. So pretty much I drafted for $7, not bad. But then it was too late for metro/bus once it was over so I had to take a cab for $13 (****ing cabs....) and seeing as the only reason i stayed that long was to receive my prize... 2 boosters does not equal $13. Either way!! It was fun, I wanna try to show up for more drafts... But I seriously gotta think about school. Longest edit evar.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Melee or Brawl could be a tourney game for Super Vs Battle World. Super Vs Battle: World is an upcoming (early 2009) fighting game event being planned by UK fighting game community Neo Empire.

This event will be 3 days event. it is going to be an international tournament where players from France, Germany, Spain, and more all over Europe go and compete in the Tournamnet. The tournament games haven't been decided yet and staff are still very open to suggestions. However, in order for them to host Brawl, there must be a big turnout for it. if any of you international players are interested in getting Brawl to be a SVB tournament game, then let the people from neoempire know.

click on their website below

http://www.neoempire.com/

you have to sign up and wait for your Account to be activated. when your Account is active, then Post in this thread below.

http://neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4049

If Melee or Brawl is Confirmed for Super Vs Battle, then it would be good if some Canadian smash players go to this .

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Yes

10IHopeIWentUpTo1620

EDIT: Actually it's funny because, I sold all the cards I drafted for $10. So pretty much I drafted for $7, not bad. But then it was too late for metro/bus once it was over so I had to take a cab for $13 (****ing cabs....) and seeing as the only reason i stayed that long was to receive my prize... 2 boosters does not equal $13. Either way!! It was fun, I wanna try to show up for more drafts... But I seriously gotta think about school. Longest edit evar.
Lol I agree. Glad you had fun though, I was up to about 1650 in limited but I had an embarassing 1503 in constructed o_O I kept joking on how my friend (who happened to be good in construct) would CRY the day he lost to me because his rating would plummet down to hell ^^

zaf

Smash Lord
That cruel guy adds me to aim, and he asks me when he can play me and ally.

His sub name on aim is " I got a new main, rob and shiek....best falcon in canada"

wow.

swordgard

Smash Hero
oh **** Cruel vs Ally duel of the millenium.

I'm taking bets.
Ally just cant deal with that guy. If you ever saw cruel play, he does wombo comboes ALONE. Im telling you, allys reign of terror has ended. For all i know, hes probably better than m2ks meta and allys snake together!

I know im going agaisnt the odds here, but since ally is obviously the underdog in the fight, 10 bucks on ally.

Top Bottom