• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
This was some of the American players i was talking about for FFYF2. Pride actually posted in the thread now.

I am more than likely coming to this, and bringing others with me including Snakeee. But it is really early yet to say I am coming definitely...

"The venue has a liquor license, so YES you can drink at the venue."
OMGOMGOMGOMG

I will speak to Pride and Snakeee in Philadelphia in 2 weeks to confirm and to hype FFYF2.
I've spoken to Atmosk. He currently does not know, due to school and etc.
Pride also told me that Inui will most likely go as well.

Confirmations in 2 weeks.
This is when the confirmation for a 2 day event or not will be made as well.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
It's like a VC controller so it works with all VC games except N64 games. It can even be use to play GG and KoF, but you can't play Brawl with it cause the joystick replaces the Dpad.

Im probably order tomorrow.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Fun fest steb. Mad props to your parents for driving us to the metro station, <3.

I realized at this fest that I am destined for greatness in mario kart wii. I also realized once again that I suck *** at melee.

On a complete other note...

I'm seeing if people are interested in coming with me to the conflux prerelease at gamer's world on saturday the 31st at noon. Conflux is the new magic set coming out. Thad said he might come too.

gamer's world said:
Pay Same Day:

$30 tax included for sealed event including 3 Shards of Alara Boosters, 3 Conflux Boosters, 1 promotional Conflux prerelease card, 1 random prize draw ticket.

$15 tax included for Draft event including 1 Shards of Alara and 2 Conflux Boosters, 1 promotional Conflux prerelease card, 1 random prize draw ticket.
From the gamer's world website. There are also some pretty cool prizes.

Also if someone is interested, with magic workstation we can play magic online for free and get used to the current block and just practice. Talk to me about it if you're interested!

s333f

Smash Cadet
On a complete other note...

I'm seeing if people are interested in coming with me to the conflux prerelease at gamer's world on saturday the 31st at noon. Conflux is the new magic set coming out. Thad said he might come too.

From the gamer's world website. There are also some pretty cool prizes.

Also if someone is interested, with magic workstation we can play magic online for free and get used to the current block and just practice. Talk to me about it if you're interested!
srry je vais au prerelease au Chevalier à Repentigny

et je voudrais savoir s'il y a du monde qui voudrait y aller si j'organise une fest un samedi à venir ou si Repentigny c'est un peu trop loin pour vous

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming guys. Was fun.

BTW, I forgot to split the cost for the pizza. Sorry for forgetting about it. I will be asking for it next time we meet.

Anyways, I'm only awake cause I was working on this dumb combo the whole time.

Remake of the first dumb 0% to death combo by Snake to Meta-Knight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNi-L-Bvmp4

NEW 0% to death combo by Snake to Meta-Knight I came up with:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEEJPLGGBwo&feature=channel_page

EDIT:
et je voudrais savoir s'il y a du monde qui voudrait y aller un samedi si j'organise une fest un samedi à venir ou si Repentigny c'est un peu trop loin pour vous
I would come sometimes.

zaf

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming guys. Was fun.

BTW, I forgot to split the cost for the pizza. Sorry for forgetting about it. I will be asking for it next time we meet.

Anyways, I'm only awake cause I was working on this dumb combo the whole time.

Remake of the first dumb 0% to death combo by Snake to Meta-Knight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNi-L-Bvmp4

NEW 0% to death combo by Snake to Meta-Knight I came up with:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEEJPLGGBwo&feature=channel_page

EDIT:

I would come sometimes.
lol, did you get any ideas from watching that hawain combo video?
lol either way it was nice ( the 2nd one)

you should make a 0%-death combo with lucas'
do some **** into dair, dtilt fsmash :O

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Yeah my first one isn't that great. But it was okay and funny enough for me.

The second one was based off the "War-gasm". War said "there was one move I missed" so I took a bunch of time to figure how I could improve it, lol.

And there's no way I can pull stuff off like that with Lucas. I can only do stuff like that with Snake since he has so many traps and projectiles.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Stef: Since I have a place to stay at in Repentigny, I'd surely drop by if you hosted. Although it'd have to be on a Saturday, or Friday night at best.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Were the people you were playing agaisnt any good?
Depends. I mostly play against random people and so the skill level varies a lot. Some peeps who own my rusty ***, and others who still don't know how to tech.

I recorded 86 yesterday lol, in like one of the first six matches I had played in a while. It sure got me motivated to finish this vid q:

Top Bottom