• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I got plans tomorrow too now, lol.

Also, sorry Phen, I really wanted to play Guilty Gear with you. One day. If you still want to play, tell me.

Alright, I'll try this again:

Smashfest at my place on Saturday.
Time: After 3:00pm
Address: 7172 Cote St Luc

Directions to my place:
- Get off Villa-Mario metro (its beside Snowdon metro, the one for the weeklies)
- Take the 103 bus. 15-20 minute ride.
- Get off at the Cote St Luc shopping centre. You should be in front of an IGA. Across the street should be a Couche-Tard.
- A block to the right of the Couche-Tard is an empty lot. The block to the right of the empty lot is where I live.

People interested:
1) Kirt
2) kr3wman?
3) Stef?
4) Kev!?

5) Joel?
6) Fizzi
7) Techiyo

Fizzi, I thought you go snowboarding too.

s333f

Smash Cadet
I got plans tomorrow too now, lol.

Also, sorry Phen, I really wanted to play Guilty Gear with you. One day. If you still want to play, tell me.

Alright, I'll try this again:

Smashfest at my place on Saturday.
Time: After 5:00pm
Address: 7172 Cote St Luc

Directions to my place:
- Get off Villa-Mario metro (its beside Snowdon metro, the one for the weeklies)
- Take the 103 bus. 15-20 minute ride.
- Get off at the Cote St Luc shopping centre. You should be in front of an IGA. Across the street should be a Couche-Tard.
- A block to the right of the Couche-Tard is an empty lot. The block to the right of the empty lot is where I live.

People interested:
1) Kirt
2) kr3wman
3) Stef?
4) Kev!?
5) Joel?
6) Fizzi

Fizzi, I thought you go snowboarding too.
ill try to be there

Steb

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, its later then i expected, i just hope i dont work early the next day.
5:00 was Friday, mistake. You can come in at 3:00 if you want.
bunch of stuff.
What? Stef won without even knowing how to glide toss?
Your username on AiB looks like a its just some jerk that took a bunch of popular names. Ask a moderator for it back or something.
And I'm picking up Diddy again.
Awwww ****it.
Is this referring to my change of date? Sorry if I screwed over your plans.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
What? Stef won without even knowing how to glide toss?
Your username on AiB looks like a its just some jerk that took a bunch of popular names. Ask a moderator for it back or something.
And I'm picking up Diddy again.
who should i talk to, i can't find **** on aib. lol @ diddy

edit: I would ban corneria because of the static wall, that's just ********. Also, pirate ship, what we'll do yet about it, but it's in the counter/ban list, iirc. So I think banning it still respects the sbr ruleset. someone double check, don't have time now cookin lasagna

ThatGuy

Smash Master
who should i talk to, i can't find **** on aib. lol @ diddy

edit: I would ban corneria because of the static wall, that's just ********. Also, pirate ship, what we'll do yet about it, but it's in the counter/ban list, iirc. So I think banning it still respects the sbr ruleset. someone double check, don't have time now cookin lasagna
Wrong thread Reggie....but not that I think about it, all FFYF2 talk should take place here and the MTL thread is now the FFYF2 thread to make it look active and generate hype. Amirite?

swordgard

Smash Hero
well I thought that if i posted in the other thread we wouldn't look professional so i decided to post our thoughts here.
Corneria should be banned for the static wall, if it werent for d3 it would be fine though D:. Distant planet is fine as it is since the edge isnt permantly available(water) and you cant exactly camp it with d3 especially since items are available to shoot back if you stand on the other part of the stage. Oh and pirate ship does seem decent enough to be on counterpick.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Daisy, maintenant que c ta fete la, faut que tu apprend au moin a ecrire d'un moyen plus lisible au moin.

Et lol @ Filauc qui fait des apparution dans le thread seulement pour diss.

zaf

Smash Lord
OP of the FFYF2 thread is updated.

The venue has 2 floors people. This means one floor is dedicated to melee and one floor is dedicated to brawl. The place has a liquir license and is only costing us $150 a day.

Im sure this will be a 2 day event though, lets hope we get the attendance

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
OP of the FFYF2 thread is updated.

The venue has 2 floors people. This means one floor is dedicated to melee and one floor is dedicated to brawl. The place has a liquir license and is only costing us $150 a day.

Im sure this will be a 2 day event though, lets hope we get the attendance

Oh ****, 2 floors? Good stuff. I'll be there for sure.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Let's get all the good players drunk and win with Captain Falcon to rep him up the tier list.

Top Bottom