• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I got accepted in the Quake live beta, I can now invite 10 guys.

Who wants it?

kr3wman

Smash Master
3D graphics accelerator with full OpenGL support, Pentium II 233 MHz or AMD 350 MHz K6-2 processor or Athlon processor, 64 MB RAM, 8 MB video card, 500 MB of free hard drive space, 100% DirectX 3.0 or higher compatible sound card, CD-ROM drive (600 kB/s sustained transfer rate)

From the quake 3 site. Live is a clone of Quake III Gold I think.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
goa114 on hotmail
I applied for it ages ago but they never replied :(
Thanks a lot! (if you have any invites left :p )

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Yes Sphyra, goa from "goa trance" ( don't confuse it with psy trance ; ) ), I used to be a big fan, but the genre didn't evolve very well :/

And thanks a bunch Fil, now I have something to do when, and if, my computer ever comes back :3

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I know very well they're different, but since there's varied types of psy (goa, darkpsy, full-on, psybiant, etc) I usually group it in that. Shame you've given up on the genre! Tetris attack and goa, I thought I had found my soulmate.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Well hey, if you have some suggestions on new artists to look out for, PM away, and I'll try 'em out. Maybe I just don't know where to look anymore.

My favs were, and still are, the old stuff from Astral P, Hallucinogen and Infected Mushroom. Nothing ever quite rose up to that. D:

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
http://delicious.com/Sphyra

I started bookmarking stuff on delicious last month but didn't update often because I didn't have much reason to. I'll try to add more to it in the following days probably.

I try to link only a few tracks from each artists I like as to not end up with an eternal list causing despair to anyone unfortunate enough to look at it. I have most of what I link, and often quite a few more of the artists' tracks. If there's any requests you can msn or pm and I'll see if I can pack it up and upload it. This goes for pretty much anyone.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Today I learned that I improved a lot, but I also realized that I have a long long way to go.
practice makes perfect.
Chester:I want to play against you more.
no one wants to play "with" me.
Actually i friccking did, the whole reason i [bla bla bla bla - chet edit] so i thought that may as well ask on the stream since that was the easiest way. Please stop assuming stuff when you do not know for a fact what this is about.
are you stupid? do you want to get people banned from gb? think about it for a second.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Guys, thursday will not be a normal Jarcfest, the main TV will be used for Street Fighter 3rd Strike and, if possible, a 2nd setup with it. If not it will be used for smash. So I can only have 3-4 Brawl/Melee people cuz I have other people coming for 3S.
lol whats goin on? Thad is goin to be there???

filauc said:
Anyone wanna play Quake?
are you going to invite me?

it's alright if you're out of beta codes... I'll just wait patiently then :(

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely challenge you guys once I get my comp back. All that practice at work has got to amount to something.

buenob

Smash Lord
i think i'm coming down to M. the first weekend in february... do you guys usually smash on friday nights or saturdays? (so I can plan on showing up to play with you guys)

Top Bottom