• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

BentoBox

Smash Master
attention *****
get a gamecube
practise melee
you are horrible
LOL
lmao, fail shoutout! d-smash if ****ing broken lol

Psh. You beat Bam. It is hence clear that you are the best Peach player in the nation. It is evident that practice won't lead me anywhere as you pretty much ***** everybody with no training whatsoever under your belt :p Wednesday, you, me, Bo3. >:[

swordgard

Smash Hero
attention *****

sorry i didn't post any shout outs last night after the fest guys, i was playing with my **** and it went off.

lolofora = dom?

get a gamecube
practise melee
you are horrible
LOL
In what way am i an attention *****, im just apologizing and explaining why i didnt go, its the least i can do after saying i should go and forgetting to post it here that i could not. And please stop acting like a douche with me all the time :p.

So, i guess il see you guys at wednesdays weekly if everything goes well for me. Krew, we need falcon dittos lol

zaf

Smash Lord
lmao, fail shoutout! d-smash if ****ing broken lol

Psh. You beat Bam. It is hence clear that you are the best Peach player in the nation. It is evident that practice won't lead me anywhere as you pretty much ***** everybody with no training whatsoever under your belt :p Wednesday, you, me, Bo3. >:[
deal

In what way am i an attention *****, im just apologizing and explaining why i didnt go, its the least i can do after saying i should go and forgetting to post it here that i could not. And please stop acting like a douche with me all the time :p.

So, i guess il see you guys at wednesdays weekly if everything goes well for me. Krew, we need falcon dittos lol
you name drop like it is your job.
You always do it.
Even in the cat4 live feed you were doing it, and people were telling you to shut up.
dont be a name dropping ***** here too

swordgard

Smash Hero
deal

you name drop like it is your job.
You always do it.
Even in the cat4 live feed you were doing it, and people were telling you to shut up.
dont be a name dropping ***** here too
Alright if you say so i shall stop. Though it really wasnt the point of my post <.< If i did annoy anyone with that, sorry wasnt done on purpose, il try to fix that.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Zaf, let's be honest, is there anything that SG will do that WON'T piss you off? You might as well tell him straight that you just don't like him so that he can be himself at least :p

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf, let's be honest, is there anything that SG will do that WON'T piss you off? You might as well tell him straight that you just don't like him so that he can be himself at least :p

he already knows rofl.

its just annoying to see him name dropping every time he posts

Steb

Smash Journeyman

I was one of the first people to face Ally in real life, true story.

But seriously swordgard, most of the time you don't show up to weeklies and smashfests when you confirm you were going with the reason being "I played with Ally/Holy online instead" or "Ally/Holy aren't going anymore so I'm not going anymore".

someone should do something on monday/tuesday/friday.

:3 ?
I'm gonna host something this Friday/Saturday and try hosting every 2 weeks or so until 'C'let comes back.

Phen, come and bring a PS2 so we can finally play some Guilty Gear.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was one of the first people to face Ally in real life, true story.

But seriously swordgard, most of the time you don't show up to weeklies and smashfests when you confirm you were going with the reason being "I played with Ally/Holy online instead" or "Ally/Holy aren't going anymore so I'm not going anymore".

I'm gonna host something this Friday/Saturday and try hosting every 2 weeks or so until 'C'let comes back.

Phen, come and bring a PS2 so we can finally play some Guilty Gear.
Uh actually lol, i went to their house, we had planned to do something before the agora fest came up, i just didnt knew exactly on what day till thursday. As for me cancelling for fests, i did not ever say im not going cause im playing ally/holy online. What happened was that 2 times ally did cancel when i cancelled(i cancelled before him and he did) and i made a joke about it to him. Anyways, i would not cancel a fest/weekly to play online, i will only play online if i already cant go to the fest/weekly(which happens sometimes because of random stuff happening in life <.<)

Edit: Oh and you probably played him irl way before me indeed, i only saw him like at the end off ffy and got ***** by him. Oh and zaf, dont consider this name dropping, im only answering his post <.< Actually on further thought, i did cancel 1 weekly for an online match and it was last week, and that was cause i really wanted to play my gb playoff match(which ironically i ended being planked at D: )

Double edit: Actually btw, we almost ended up going to agoras but werent sure if there was enough space left.

zaf

Smash Lord
i know this wasn't name dropping,
i was just saying how everytime you post somewhere
or talked on the live feed you were mentioning ally for attention

"hey dm, can you ask ally when i can have my wii back"

you didnt really need to be asking this in a live feed with 700 people

=/

swordgard

Smash Hero
i know this wasn't name dropping,
i was just saying how everytime you post somewhere
or talked on the live feed you were mentioning ally for attention

"hey dm, can you ask ally when i can have my wii back"

you didnt really need to be asking this in a live feed with 700 people

=/
Actually i friccking did, the whole reason i [bla bla bla bla - chet edit] so i thought that may as well ask on the stream since that was the easiest way. Please stop assuming stuff when you do not know for a fact what this is about.

Oh, and i live your new metaknight sig, it looks awesome. Did you draw it?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
so i finished making my new signature. Problem is, i can't think of anything for a background. I tried yoshi's story but i didn't like the result. There were just too many colors and too much going on.

I think I'll just put an apple growing bush in there and be done with it. If anyone has a better idea, im listening.

zaf

Smash Lord
Actually i friccking did, the whole reason i passed holy my wii was so he could play my first match on gb for me since i was stuck in mexico. And i knew that my parents would not drive me twice to holys house, so i needed to know if they were actually gonna be there. So please consider that you may not actually know the whole story before telling me that. I understand your point of view, but i tried calling him 3 times on his cellphone and i needed it before the day after, which would have pissed me off to lose by forfeit when the reason i first gave him was to avoid such a forfeit . They also werent available on aim or on the forum, so i thought that may as well ask on the stream since that was the easiest way. Please stop assuming stuff when you do not know for a fact what this is about.

Oh, and i live your new metaknight sig, it looks awesome. Did you draw it?
i knew the story actually,
holy mentioned it to me,
ally went away to Michigan etc etc
you knew when we would be back or that you could of just went by. >.>
im not gunna answer this in here anymore, its cluttering the page

and the mk sig i have was drawn by my brothers friend. i asked him to draw it for me.
it reminds me of spawn. the style of the cape and such.
its also cool so see his cape and wings out at the same time. i think
this is how he should of been o.o

so i finished making my new signature. Problem is, i can't think of anything for a background. I tried yoshi's story but i didn't like the result. There were just too many colors and too much going on.

I think I'll just put an apple growing bush in there and be done with it. If anyone has a better idea, im listening.
Smashville is our favorite stage,
why dont you just re use the background you did from the one you made me?

Agora

Smash Journeyman

Why'd you make him eat an apple. That's so bland.
Make him eat a Shy Guy or something.

swordgard

Smash Hero
i knew the story actually,
holy mentioned it to me,
ally went away to Michigan etc etc
you knew when we would be back or that you could of just went by. >.>
im not gunna answer this in here anymore, its cluttering the page

and the mk sig i have was drawn by my brothers friend. i asked him to draw it for me.
it reminds me of spawn. the style of the cape and such.
its also cool so see his cape and wings out at the same time. i think
this is how he should of been o.o

Smashville is our favorite stage,
why dont you just re use the background you did from the one you made me?
I guess i just wanted to make sure, especially since i could not get a lift the day after D: . Anyways, you still have a point i guess so il work on that.

On another point, if you can get someone whos good at doing texture, im pretty sure you could get a similar MK in brawl using an sd card and the homebrew loader. Look what peach can look like for example:
http://www.kittycorp.xtreemhost.com/?p=94

Edit: This one is pretty epic too imo http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/usuper-king-zant-reborn/

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

koks, lots of em

Top Bottom