• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Damax

Smash Lord
I'M ********, I'm ******** and I'm ********

to get more/new players, and brawl dit it perfectly, and is the fastest selln nin game ever by selling 1.4 mill'since release

no melee 2.0, no melee 2.0 no melee 2.0 cry cry cry

Edited for truths

they sold 1.4millions because Wii's are ****ing in every ****ing house. do a good game on it and you'll get good sales. 20 millions wii sold and more, that's not even 10% of those who have a wii go****it.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Edited for truths

they sold 1.4millions because Wii's are ****ing in every ****ing house. do a good game on it and you'll get good sales. 20 millions wii sold and more, that's not even 10% of those who have a wii go****it.
are you those who expect games to sell more than consoles? loooooooooooool
smash's only been out for a month too......

==================================================

Oh and people go get ur Smash Card here http://www.thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/

==================================================

1762-2372-5291

I CHALLENGE THE WARRIOR.
errm who the hell's spindash?

spindash

Smash Ace
Spindash is good user sonic. ;)
Duly noted, appreciated, and right back at you, Daisy-Fan.

---

@ RaIph

Well we're on opposite ends of Canada, so I don't blame you or anyone else for really knowin' me. XD The only one who knows me is Kage and he tended to hand my *** to me on an hourly basis via AME.

In short? One of the few Link mains in Alberta for Melee, and currently keeping it real with Sonic for Brawl. Nice to meet ya.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Heya Im from Ottawa but I figure were not so far apart so why not post? Anyway my friend code is in the left and msn me at mattyriggadaddy@hotmail.com if you want to play, that or PM me.

Umm besides that..no. no thats all.
just add everyone in the big orange list, tha's good for you too spindash.

btw apparently someone just landed in my fc list named "Pow!" anyone know who that is?
sucks that brawl cant just display friends' fc....

cF=)

Smash Lord
I found some new tricks with characters that have items, yet again something not possible with melee's physics.
lol c'est juste tellement drole comment ya des paragraphes et des paragraphes qui boast le technical aspect de brawl malgré toute prise de conscience des anciennes techniques. new techniques DON'T compare to the old ones. brawl techniques aren't game speed oriented. they absolutely don't help to feel and get control of your character, something melee had the decency to do.

spindash

Smash Ace
Sorry I wasn't around when you wanted to play, Daisy-Fan. Send me a PM or just reply if you're still around or tomorrow and we'll play again.

Oh. Hate you too, Damax. ;)

Damax

Smash Lord
lol c'est juste tellement drole comment ya des paragraphes et des paragraphes qui boast le technical aspect de brawl malgré toute prise de conscience des anciennes techniques. new techniques DON'T compare to the old ones. brawl techniques aren't game speed oriented. they absolutely don't help to feel and get control of your character, something melee had the decency to do.
Cry me a river

thad seems like we're not alone anymore at this time!

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
this is fuсking gay and fun. ive started something big.
oops did i hear 5:32 on my talking flurby?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
cockroach regina angina uranus condominium corkskrew glitoring volvo nibble tasty teeths assfault ejection cumulative rector shafted ulterior feasable superman position missionary double entrance unary regency positron grandiose volvo hips fabio magenta wong felicitacion culmunation origin origamy polygamy cake seldom postulation booker saxophone lizzard sambian 6/49 flight aussie infantry
.. oh and 5:57

swordgard

Smash Hero
I finished adding everyone on the list so add me back so we can play online on and its 9:33 here or 7:33 by swf standard....doesnt mean crap cause i didnt spend all night up XD.
I would have done it but im sick so not for me today.

Vwins

Smash Ace
chet posting.

stop *****ing about brawl, it's a different game altogether. You have brawl, and you have melee. Some people are playing brawl, stop *****ing cuz they are playing brawl, if someone wants to play Urban Champion or Superman 64 it's their choice, let them do whatever they want. Some quit melee, good for them. those who hate on brawl, stop being whiny *****es. There is a technical aspect to brawl, not everything has to be l-cancelled in life. Different type of technicality. but come on get over it. In any case, this is the montreal thread. Everyone is welcome to post, and if people wanna talk about brawl, they can do so. In any case, stop *****ing. All of you. Same goes to you brawl people.

swordgard

Smash Hero
chet posting.

stop *****ing about brawl, it's a different game altogether. You have brawl, and you have melee. Some people are playing brawl, stop *****ing cuz they are playing brawl, if someone wants to play Urban Champion or Superman 64 it's their choice, let them do whatever they want. Some quit melee, good for them. those who hate on brawl, stop being whiny *****es. There is a technical aspect to brawl, not everything has to be l-cancelled in life. Different type of technicality. but come on get over it. In any case, this is the montreal thread. Everyone is welcome to post, and if people wanna talk about brawl, they can do so. In any case, stop *****ing. All of you. Same goes to you brawl people.
i agree with u altough....where do u see people whining....from the past 2 pages all i c are online matchups.

Top Bottom