• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

TestRider

Smash Ace
I've had three people quitting on me in Wi-Fi matches so far, so I figure I'll go ahead and say this here.

I main Lucas, and I spam PK Fire. I do it alot. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I spend almost half the match throwing those things. If you're not ready to take the game seriously enough to face a projectile spammer, don't bother joining my games. Thanks.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
sa veut pas dire qui il y a pas de waredash et L-Cancel qui veut dire que Brawl es nul. Je comprend il y a du monde qui il y a eu l'expérience de Melee depuis 7 ans.
Mais il faut savoir que le gameplay a changer c'est claire.
Le gameplay de Brawl es facile, je veut dire exemple pit, pit sont gameplay es facile, et Ganon et Bowser comme toujour lent qui veut dire dur.
Falco,Wolf,Toon link,lucas,Ganondof, le monde a cru que c'est tes des clone. mais pas du touts.
Enfin pour le WiFi il faut laisser un peu de temps la vision européen es pas encore sorti.
toute fois La vision Japonais et Amérique marche, je veut dire si tu joue contre un gars qui a la version *** et que moi j'ai la version d'amérique sa vas marché.

Je dis que Brawl es un Jeu Bien comme Smash64 et Melee.

Voila j'ai terminer. Si il y a des faute Orthographe je suis très Désole.

I've had three people quitting on me in Wi-Fi matches so far, so I figure I'll go ahead and say this here.

I main Lucas, and I spam PK Fire. I do it alot. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I spend almost half the match throwing those things. If you're not ready to take the game seriously enough to face a projectile spammer, don't bother joining my games. Thanks.
J'ai faite du SEGA trop Désole, Sinon si tu veut vraiment jouer, je suis prèt.

Daisy-Fan

SEGA!!

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
i agree with u altough....where do u see people whining....from the past 2 pages all i c are online matchups.
it's really fun to argumenter

sa veut pas dire qui il y a pas de waredash et L-Cancel qui veut dire que Brawl es nul. Je comprend il y a du monde qui il y a eu l'expérience de Melee depuis 7 ans.
Mais il faut savoir que le gameplay a changer c'est claire...
had daisy taken engliche lessons or hes texts have noticeably improoved lately lol
way to go yo

ADD ME EVERYONE I ADDED YOU ALL ! Im from montreal too !
my friend code: 1976-9897-3368

~niko~
where u from? near what metro

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman

to be honest, i wouldnt want to fight you online. the lag would make it so hard to shield your spamming...

but just for the heck of it, who quit so i can judge them.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
LOL!!!!

I never new I had a mental twin brother. I play sc1(the second isn't even out yet), I live in montreal and like Smash. Hmmm... Well I'll be posyting my friend code soon.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
You wanna play in the next 15 mins? I'm just finishing packing up some boxes.
Sure;) you gonna host the game?

she woulda been better if there wasn't a 1 sec delay >_<
i hate lag. my skills halfen with lag, in all the games i play. guess it's just me, i can't play in lag.

GGs, i like how you kill with Uair after upB with sonic
Agree about the Delay. And thank about the U-air and Up-B am not the only Pro Sonic can do this. <3

spindash

Smash Ace
Wow. Unbelievable matches, Daisy-Fan. The Sonic dittos were epic.

Can we say mirror match much? XD We homing attack at the same time, we clash with the Spin Dash and two utilts and cancel eachother out? The list freaking went on and on until one of us broke the cycle.

I enjoyed playing you and look forward to playing against you again real soon! The Link and Toon Link match-up was nothing short of spectacular and fun as well. That match lasted so long. XD You get one hit off on me and I would have been a goner! Well, I WAS a goner eventually. But projectile matches are just so much fun. So much spam. :p

I still can't figure out the Spin Dash hop like you do. It's awesome to see I'm not the only one who utilized the Spin Dash from a ledge hop.

Oh. And LEEROOOOOOOY JEEENKIIIINS!!!

We must play again.

CHEER

Smash Rookie
yo, i'm sorry Niko if I lost my 2 stocks lead intentionally but it's because i did combo on your marth 2 times and i really wanted to save it on my wii, so i didn't want that time pass 3 minutes. I saw that you quit,so, i wanted to say sorry, anyway i really like playin against you and you can have a rematch if you want tonight.

Top Bottom