• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Scar talks **** in random threads online, because he's nothing better to do. Ignore him, please.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
like i've said time and time again

Eazy is to ****ing easy to beat XD
so sure i'll mm your tlink with my d3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Will you please ever get over yourself? No wonder no one cares what you have to say EVER. Stop *****ing about how you get no respect and stop being like, one of the least respectable people I've ever seen.

And for the record, if M2K is in any crew it's the Minibosses, Brawl and Melee. It's not even an issue, it's NOTHING like you guys randomly getting Azen. Morons.
No. I don't care if anyone in the Smash community respects me at all, including you. You can call me whatever you want and I wouldn't care in the slightest. I only give a crap about the people I'm good friends with outside of Smash, namely LK, Spam, Atomsk, Magus, crewmates, etc. I don't complain about me not getting respect. As long as I win, I don't care.

Who mentioned Azen? I said it would be like us getting teh_spamerer because he used to/still does play with me and Atomsk and he teams with me in tournaments. This is the same freaking logic you're using to in order to use Jason. Kashif declined, as expected, but that doesn't matter. I only said that it's the same exact thing and not fair. Jason has expressed numerous times that we will never be part of any crew, and I can only assume that means yours as well.

Btw, that crazy post earlier was crafted by a drunk Rigel that stayed over my house last night. XD

pockyD

Smash Legend
you don't care about respect?

i think out of anyone in the community (maybe outside of m2k?), you care about it the most

you can't let a single person suggest you might not be as good as you think you are without vomiting up statistics and friendlies results and "barely" and "almost" until you're blue in the face, just because someone's opinion of you differs from how you see yourself

Inui

Banned via Warnings

i think out of anyone in the community (maybe outside of m2k?), you care about it the most

you can't let a single person suggest you might not be as good as you think you are without vomiting up statistics and friendlies results and "barely" and "almost" until you're blue in the face, just because someone's opinion of you differs from how you see yourself
lol, shut up, troll.

You're not even coming to this, so be gone with you.

pockyD

Smash Legend
...because the rest of the discussion is topical

do you actually know what a troll is btw? or are you just throwing it out there?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Point is, if there is a crew battle M2K should not be with the Minibosses and Spam with Montage period. It's destroys the point.

Minnibosses and M2K vs Montage and Azen sounds better but saying M2K or Spam is basically apart of either crew just means they are really close with the crew. But they are not apart of the crew. Spam's already apart of TSA and plays Brawl with TSA way more than Montage so I was actually offended when he was suggested for Montage. I'm actually offended when anyone is suggest for Montage, even when Yes! was. <3 Yes!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Who mentioned Azen?
dmbrandon thinks Pirate Ship and Frigate Orpheon should be legal and Green Hill Zone shouldn't be because random events ****** you is more fair than a checkpoint post that comes up when you can run to the other side of the stage until it goes down said:
Cactusman: Sure, but M2K isn't a part of your crew, so that isn't very fair. That's like us adding Azen for no reason.
:laugh:

Sadaharu Inui said:
I said it would be like us getting teh_spamerer because he used to/still does play with me and Atomsk and he teams with me in tournaments. This is the same freaking logic you're using to in order to use Jason. Kashif declined, as expected, but that doesn't matter. I only said that it's the same exact thing and not fair.
I only play you guys at tournaments. I play with my crew significantly more often so it's not in any way, shape, or form comparable to M2K being in the Minibosses for a crew battle.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Stop right there Fred Flintstone. You don't know jack about Marth and you play with several loads of Slate Rock Gravel (TM) attached to your fingers. You might as well be a blind target board with crutches against my arrows from what I remember. Please feel free to come test your rope and pulley system against me: you 8 inch forehead, piece of trash, push cart railroad, underpaid, Oregon Trail builiding, dead on the 2nd day of Dysentery, inferior competitor. I'll be glad to own you with a character I don't even main anymore and double the money we were MMing for. I'll be sure to stomp out your crippled *** with a hearty shout of "WILLMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
lol nice analogy

PRiDE

Smash Lord
no.. that crew is non existent. never was. we thought about it for a day and then never followed through. I am a free agent. But like I said.. lolol Yoshi was always the last picked in gym.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
and yes if i recal your captain doesnt deserve to wear pink .. as i beat ur capy at chibos. =)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
9 red bull vodkas later resulted in the post above. and i totally meant culos lololol

Scar

#HarveyDent
No. I don't care if anyone in the Smash community respects me at all, including you.
LMAO

Entirely true, exactly what I would have said had Pocky not already said it, including the part about M2K being the runner up, except he has a more legitimate reason because he actually is the best in the world and people vastly underestimate him.

Edit: Also because on various occasions I have read posts by you saying "Wow I hate how I get no respect in the Smash Community."

he isn't really talking shiz...just responding to your's and inui's shiz talking >.> *psst* he killed mufasa
Truth.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Posts from the NJ Finder topic
Sadaharu Inui said:
How anyone in their right mind can put two people I **** and outplace all the time above me on the list is beyond me, and only proves that people are biased.
Sadaharu Inui said:
Here's what I'm referring to.1. Mew2King
2. Eggm
3. Teh_Spamerer
4. Teczero
5. Ryoko Yaksa
6. Sensei
7. Lord Knight
8. DoYoung2Win (he maybe even higher)
9. Oorah-Kabra

10. Sadaharu Inui

hahahahahahahahahah

yes this must be ttly correct lololololol

h8 you all, i do
Sadaharu Inui said:
I just felt like pointing out a random bit of biased stupidity for the hell of it.
Sadaharu Inui said:
Vanz, neither of those two are tournament threats to me. They're not even as good as me, let alone better.

Whatever.
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4009945&postcount=2439

Scar said:
LOL & QFT @ Spam, well said, and unfortunately there is a reason Inui isn't respected nearly as much as he should be as a player.
Sadaharu Inui said:
Stop underrating me based on not liking me(directed to everyone). It's ridiculous.
Scar's response to this said:
Inui don't even worry about it dude, this is some random person posting a ridiculous list of people. Like this has no bearing on what is real, and moreover people who post random lists without caring will probably let their bias show hardcore.

Example:

NJ List
1. M2K
1. Scar
2. Darkrain
3. M2K
481. Cash Mooney
482. Sahara Desert Inui

See, it doesn't even matter. You aren't 482nd in Jersey. I promise.
Now Lucas, stop acting like a little 10 year old because people don't think you're as good as you think you are. Why should anyone think you're some amazing player because you won a single tournament with Marth? How you do against people at Mercer with Marth should have literally no bearing on your opinion of how good your Marth is and yet you clearly said
Sadaharu Inui said:
I will say that my Marth consistently beats everyone I use him against.
I can't imagine that you played enough legit friendlies with anyone that matters to come to the conclusion that your Marth is amazing. Therefore, going around and acting like you're super amazing is fawking ********. It's even MORE ******** because Brawl is an AWFUL competitive game and I'd be more proud to be good at Mario Party 2 than I would be to be equally "skilled" in Brawl.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui said he never loses when he plays marth?

rage studios first tourney

mexi vs inui

inui loses first match, counterpicks marth on battlefield

its a completely legit match

mexi wins

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Not to be a ****, but Inui gave me more of a problem today, than you ever have, spam.

And chibo, that busted Marth Inui had a month ago is gone. do a 10$ MM with him. I'll pay for it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Not to be a ****, but Inui gave me more of a problem today, than you ever have, spam.
Hmm...what exactly are you basing this off of? The last full set we had was on March 29th when I SDed at 100% in the Meta ditto on FD that ended with you at last stock 100+% then R2 was last stock some % with me getting gimped at 20% for not realizing how high Meta's up B hits? The next time you played me in tournament we agreed to split after ONE match.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Hmm...what exactly are you basing this off of? The last full set we had was on March 29th when I SDed at 100% in the Meta ditto on FD that ended with you at last stock 100+% then R2 was last stock some % with me getting gimped at 20% for not realizing how high Meta's up B hits? The next time you played me in tournament we agreed to split after ONE match.
I'm saying that off the last time we faced in teams. Everytime we fought, you ran to inui. We haven't fought in singles in a bit, but I'll rig the brackets for you to face me first round if you want next week. I don't have a problem with you, Kashif. Only your loyalties.

You team with inui, and act like his friend, then come on here and talk **** all day on him. He only has nice things to say about you, so what's the problem?

Your loyalties are crazy out of whack, man. He's been your friend the entire time I've known you two, and then, boom, people talk **** and you jump the bandwagon? I understand his logic is flawed and sometimes annoying, but that's not grounds for you to team up so seriously, chill out.

Scar, stop posting in this thread, unless you are coming. This is a place for the tournament entrants, not kids to come in here and while about **** that doesn't concern them. If you are, in fact, going to show up, plz money match me. You seem to have a lot to say, so maybe I'm thinking taking 10 or 20 dollars from you will stifle you for a short while.

Chibo: Your crewmate stepped up and challenged our crew for 25$. We can do as many as you bring.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'm saying that off the last time we faced in teams. Everytime we fought, you ran to inui.
:laugh: The last doubles event was almost as long ago...April 4th and I recall being the one who was there to edgehog you everytime you did something stupid off the stage in the set you lost 3-0 and ****** your Meta Knight in the match on Delfino with Jigglypuff after you made funny faces because I switched to Jigglypuff. Let's also ignore the fact that we won on Pictochat because I uptilted your Meta Knight into the spike to gimp you when both you and Ether were at low % and me and Inui were at high.

dmbrandon said:
You team with inui, and act like his friend, then come on here and talk **** all day on him. He only has nice things to say about you, so what's the problem?
The problem is not what he says about me anymore. The problem is that he CONSTANTLY talks **** about everyone that is not me with LITTLE to back up his claims. ~a week after he said he mained Marth instead of Pit he said something along the lines of "I am never going to lose to Keitaro or Eazy ever again because now I am waaaaaaaaaaay better than them (he said more but I can't recall all of it atm)

dmbrandon said:
Your loyalties are crazy out of whack, man. He's been your friend the entire time I've known you two, and then, boom, people talk **** and you jump the bandwagon? I understand his logic is flawed and sometimes annoying, but that's not grounds for you to team up so seriously, chill out.
It's BECAUSE he's my friend that I'm saying this. If he wasn't, he'd have been on my ignore list a long time ago and I wouldn't have spent time posting things like this: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4009945&postcount=2439

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo, you and Mexi aren't that special. Mexi beat my Marth before he was my main that I actually put work into. You're just two people who were trash at Melee trying to become awesome in a new game and taking advantage of the early "lol itz a new game and **** happenz" status Brawl has right now and will have for a little while longer.

Anyways, it's all right for Kashif to do what he does on the boards. He actually just keeps it on the boards and is my friend. Don't worry about it, Brandon. We talk all the time on AIM and hang out a lot. It's all good. XD

Brandon, thanks for backing me up. Btw, I did a lot of experimenting with you in our tournament set and friendlies today and learned a lot about MetaKnight vs Marth and MetaKnight in general. I even learned a lot when I went Link. Next time I'll do better than just last hit basically every time with only winning once. :p

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Btw, I did a lot of experimenting with you in our tournament set and friendlies today and learned a lot about MetaKnight vs Marth and MetaKnight in general. I even learned a lot when I went Link. Next time I'll do better than just last hit basically every time with only winning once. :p
See, I did that as well. I learned a lot about META. not your characters. I know meta's limits better.

al I have to do is hit that pb, son.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already know tons about Marth. I learned that Marth can't punish MetaKnight reliably, which is really lame. I have to be even more patient than I already am in order to win. :(

However, I did discover some reliable stuff in the match that can help me win, which is why I finally took a match. :)

Screw Potemkin Buster.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u main marth now?

the only reason i said that is because u said uv never lost with marth in a serious match, which was clearly a false statement.

for the record, have u even seen mexi play melee?
and for bad people who are playing brawl, look around you. whens the last time DM or yes entered a melee tourney. i havnt heard of them ONCE before brawl came out, tho i have heard that DM used to play melee a while ago from friends. wanna say the same thing to someone like forte?

and if u were so bad with marth back then and didnt put any work into him, then why would u counterpick him in a tournament? thats a terrible decision on ur part.

also, uv barely seen either of us play. the one time u mainly played me was at ur tournament which was right after the game came out. the second time was at rage which i outplaced you. havnt seen ya since then, and you can bet iv gotten a hell of a lot better with all the traveling iv done to tournaments and practicing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
u main marth now?

the only reason i said that is because u said uv never lost with marth in a serious match, which was clearly a false statement.

and for bad people who are playing brawl, look around you. whens the last time DM or yes entered a melee tourney. i havnt heard of them ONCE before brawl came out, tho i have heard that DM used to play melee a while ago from friends. wanna say the same thing to someone like forte?

and if u were so bad with marth back then and didnt put any work into him, then why would u counterpick him in a tournament? thats a terrible decision on ur part.

also, uv barely seen either of us play. the one time u mainly played me was at ur tournament which was right after the game came out. the second time was at rage which i outplaced you. havnt seen ya since then, and you can bet iv gotten a hell of a lot better with all the traveling iv done to tournaments and practicing.
Yes.

I managed to lose today to Atomsk and MetaKnightdmbrandon but I was tired all day and sick and puking, so I have a pretty decent john.

Who cares if I never saw Mexi play Melee? He never did jack in tournaments, so it doesn't matter at all. The difference between people like you and Forte is that Forte wins and you don't.

No, it was a smart choice because I had no idea how to punish Squirtle with Pit but I knew how to do it with Marth.

Who cares if you outplaced me in a joke tournament where everyone sucked in your bracket? I beat Velocity that day. Screw you and your beating absolutely nobody that exists. If you got so much better, please money match me, and for more than lol5dollars which seems to be the limit for Smashers.

Stop talking trash when you've never done anything in either game worth even mentioning at all.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
u main marth now?

I have never claimed to be good in melee. I just play alot of friends who are good at it (ever hear of spammer, mog, doyoung, eazy or keitaro?) Nor have I ever bragged about anything I've done in brawl, nor do I even have a problem with you or anyone else in the smash community. Don't bring me into this.

Top Bottom