• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Velocity

Smash Lord
I won the one Rutgers weekly you weren't at and won the low tier weekly. I got 4th at that LeoCon tournament. I won teams with you every single time, took second once with Trevor, and first once with Trevor. I got 2nd in singles and teams at a huge tournament in Texas. dmbrandon has won several tournaments. Ether does amazing in teams. Atomsk and Yehs constantly place high.

By that logic, I get Kashif for Montage's crew battle.
that logic he literally is in our crew i mean if spammerer wants to be in yours thats fine

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
looking forward to this tournament.

dmbrandon- wanna play your mk or well at least see how u play... i hear alll this hype about ur mk lol.
playing u would be gay cuz meta dittos suck .. IMO lol... same with teh spammer

so anyone want mms?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
1st place nyc splitter sneaking his way into nj threads.. tsk

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
sorry if i found like a complete noob (which i am (to tournaments)) but what exactly is counterpicking stages?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
sorry if i found like a complete noob (which i am (to tournaments)) but what exactly is counterpicking stages?
there's a set of 3 games and if u lose the first game u can counterpick with a stage of ur choice as long as it's on the counterpick stage list or is one of the neutral stages... do you also need to know about counterpicking character or...?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
there's a set of 3 games and if u lose the first game u can counterpick with a stage of ur choice as long as it's on the counterpick stage list or is one of the neutral stages... do you also need to know about counterpicking character or...?
thank you. and yeah, i think counterpicking characters explanation would be appreciated ^___^

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
its when a player lose a match in the set he/she can choose a stage as a counter towards your character, benefiting his character, or against your style

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
RedAxelRanger (9:05:45 PM): LMAO
RedAxelRanger (9:07:19 PM): yeah dude u'll be fine
the amazing dmbrandon - will beat M2K
the best Marth player in the country Inui - will beat everyone
TOO GOOD ATOMSK - will take all 20 of every crew's stock
"I wish grenades came out as fast as my jab" Yes - will use the "best"(according to the best Marth player in the world) character in the game
well yea thats whats gonna happen :laugh: at least in "The Best Marths"and "The Amazing" DMBrandon's minds

HOWEVER...i am TOO GOOD

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
i just thought of something: Are there restaurants around the hotel where the tournament is being held or what? Hungry thoughts come after matches.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
... this is getting my post count up but is taking far too long. lmao

if you're using abbreviations my guess would be pt.. pokemon trainer lol.
if not then just tell me or forget it lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Tom the Cat has black, white, and red in the background and is approximately 9 frames and 9 frames divided by 3 colors equals 3. Hulk Hulgan is showing that he can chaingrab and is saying the letter "D" in that showtime premiere of Wrestlemania IV. Obviously Atomsk plays DDD.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
.....DeDeDe
Tom the Cat has black, white, and red in the background and is approximately 9 frames and 9 frames divided by 3 colors equals 3. Hulk Hulgan is showing that he can chaingrab and is saying the letter "D" in that showtime premiere of Wrestlemania IV. Obviously Atomsk plays DDD.
are you serious about the sig? lmao ....

and alright dedede mm i secondary him actually but i'm not gonna do a ditto lol

Top Bottom