• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
This thread is failing, due to everyone fighting. Lame.

Everyone's opinion matters in some way, so why can't everyone just write **** off?

The only thing: Chibo, don't talk **** for your whole crew. You know what's gonna happen, so don't come with that torch, amigo.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The only thing: Chibo, don't talk **** for your whole crew. You know what's gonna happen, so don't come with that torch, amigo.
Wow... WOW

me and the rest of my crew have been wanting to crew you guys for a while, it's not just me saying it. Bring it. It won't even be a competition. ToS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Montage

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
This thread is failing, due to everyone fighting. Lame.

Everyone's opinion matters in some way, so why can't everyone just write **** off?

alright thats enough trash talkin from u as well. u dont even no our skill level and ur talkin sh*t. im not gonna say anything til after we eventually crew battle. sorry that we didnt import the game early so we could practice to get an early head start.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
This sounds cool, I need someone to give me a ride from CA to this thing. I can assure you that I won't give you any gas money, atleast 100% sure and you possibly have to pay for my food and entrance fee, in return I will humbly do nothing for you and possibly make fun of you when we get there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
M2K said:
this is why I said you need to play good people a lot, I learned a lot from just sole experience
I'd count people like Kashif and Steve as good, so whatever. And playing anyone at all can teach you stuff about priority, range, speed, etc.

Chibo said:
Would you shutup about Texas? Good for you that you traveled to a different region ONCE, right after the game came out. Practically no meta game was developed yet, and no one knew what to do, which still doesn't make Sonic good with some surprise factor deal. Guess what? I didn't lose one match when I was Sonic when I played at Pound 3 before the game came out. Do I keep bringing it up saying I'm amazing? No. It's invalid. Texas being a pretty d@mn different region doesn't change anything, especially at a convention where 90% of the attendees aren't true "smashers."
You're an idiot that has no idea what they're talking about.

Mr. 3000, T-Rex, and PozerWolf are still currently dominating their state in every single tournament, and I only barely lost to Mr. 3000 and beat the other two.

Plenty of real, competitive gamers were there. Justin Wong, RaphStryker, Wizma, and several other players were competitive gamers. You weren't there. I was. Everyone else should shut up and stop making random assumptions about Texas when they weren't there.

Chibo said:
AHEM! ...
Me
No, you haven't done anything at all.

Chibo said:
ToS accepts, and has accepted for a while now. It's just that both of our crews have never fully been together but I can guarantee you once we meet up with full rosters, you can bet we're crew battling. And that winning streak you tout yourselves of having? Say goodbye to it.
Yes, because you guys were so amazing at Melee and all, you're going to win. Don't forget that I trashed your entire crew easily in Melee. I wouldn't be surprised if Atomsk's Dedede just takes all of the stocks off of your crew. Mexi won some scrub tournament because he had a joke bracket and then faced me when I had no idea what his character was doing and then faced the mediocre ROB of his crewmate. That's the single accomplishment of your entire crew. Try winning a tournament when your bracket has good people all over it and the tournament has real rules. dmbrandon and I have actually won real tournaments with good people there and all of Montage is amazing at teams.

Chibo said:
btw, Inui - stop arguing with M2k. he knows infinitely more than you about this game
No, that's Melee where he had a two year head start on me and devoted himself more to it. He hasn't played Brawl more than me and I will not view him as some infallible God when it comes to Brawl. I plan on surpassing him, and that's not going to happen if I just agree with him and don't try to come up with my own stuff. If I'm wrong, then I'll gladly have him prove me wrong so I don't think wrong things and can figure out new stuff to deal with ******** crap like MetaKnight.

Keitaro said:
It sucks when you talk like this, especially if you lose but I'm like maining Falcon right now so I'll accept this offer with no intention of losing.
I'm not going to lose to a Falcon that loses to Atomsk's horrible Ike and gets 600th place in a low tier tournament. I went Falcon half the time and got 1st. :laugh:

Keitaro said:
If you want Inui I can sleep at work for an hour then we can do a $20 mm with whatever vs whatever
$20 my Marth vs your whatever.

Mexi said:
alright thats enough trash talkin from u as well. u dont even no our skill level and ur talkin sh*t. im not gonna say anything til after we eventually crew battle. sorry that we didnt import the game early so we could practice to get an early head start.
Me, Atomsk, and Yehs didn't import and we'll just **** you anyways. :]

I sure do love this amazing community.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Me, Atomsk, and Yehs didn't import and we'll just **** you anyways. :]I sure do love this amazing community.
first of all u couldnt touch my squirtle cuz he wrecked u. second i wasnt talkin bout u, i was talkin to dmbrandon who is already assuming that u already won. third we werent big on melee cuz it would be a waste to try and master a game that was becoming outdated. also i dont go out and start bragging about the tourney that i won b/c going there we new it was gonna be a scrub tourney but apparently i was good enough to 2-0 u w/o fear of losing cuz after the first match i new u couldnt beat me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Mr. 3000, T-Rex, and PozerWolf are still currently dominating their state in every single tournament, and I only barely lost to Mr. 3000 and beat the other two.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4437918#post4437918
Dominate my ***!! They clearly didn't this past weekend. Stop using TEXAS DAMMIT!!!!!

Inui said:
Plenty of real, competitive gamers were there. Justin Wong, RaphStryker, Wizma, and several other players were competitive gamers. You weren't there. I was. Everyone else should shut up and stop making random assumptions about Texas when they weren't there.
None of them placed top 10 @ above link in the huge Texas tourney.

Inui said:
I'm not going to lose to a Falcon that loses to Atomsk's horrible Ike and gets 600th place in a low tier tournament. I went Falcon half the time and got 1st. :laugh:
Excuse me for being as drunk as balls and that I somehow went from 3:1 stocks me winning to 0:1 me losing. Drinking doesn't effect anything right???? You obviously didn't go Falcon vs anyone that mattered anyway.

Inui said:
$20 my Marth vs your whatever.
I was f-ing joking. I'll never put up that much money for a Brawl mm, wtf?!

Inui said:
Me, Atomsk, and Yehs didn't import and we'll just **** you anyways. :]
HOW MANY TIMES DOES MEXI HAVE TO BEAT YOU FOR YOU TO STOP THE COCKYNESS!! GUESS 2-0 AIN'T ENOUGH!! OMFG!!!!

Inui said:
I sure do love this amazing community.
And how much do they love you????? Geese, I'm actually getting angry now. :mad:

These are some of the worse posts I've ever seen you make unless someone else can prove me otherwise. "Please don't try, I don't wanna get even more pissed"

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
These are some of the worse posts I've ever seen you make unless someone else can prove me otherwise. "Please don't try, I don't wanna get even more pissed"
Among the worst, yes. There were some that were worse in the NJ Finder topic but I'm not going to go looking for them.

Keitaro said:
Dominate my ***!! They clearly didn't this past weekend. Stop using TEXAS DAMMIT!!!!!
IT'S KEITARO TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Bring it. It won't even be a competition. ToS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Montage
WOW...WOW i'm gonna laugh when i take away most if not all of your stocks :laugh:

BTW how well has TOS done compared to Montage in NJ super d duper tournment scene...oh yea thats right

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4437918#post4437918

None of them placed top 10 @ above link in the huge Texas tourney.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES MEXI HAVE TO BEAT YOU FOR YOU TO STOP THE COCKYNESS!! GUESS 2-0 AIN'T ENOUGH!! OMFG!!!!
Haha good **** Keitaro! Looking up random Texan results ftw. Random texans beating Inui ftw

first of all u couldnt touch my squirtle cuz he wrecked u. second i wasnt talkin bout u, i was talkin to dmbrandon who is already assuming that u already won. third we werent big on melee cuz it would be a waste to try and master a game that was becoming outdated. also i dont go out and start bragging about the tourney that i won b/c going there we new it was gonna be a scrub tourney but apparently i was good enough to 2-0 u w/o fear of losing cuz after the first match i new u couldnt beat me.
so true, all except for the part about trying to master a game becoming outdated... to a certain extent. but yea we were late to the melee competitive scene, though you should take a look at our current melee players, we've still gotten better. But yea, Brawl, were serious, were #1.

I'd count people like Kashif and Steve as good, so whatever. And playing anyone at all can teach you stuff about priority, range, speed, etc.
Stop using real names on the forums, it's annoying, and not everyone knows who you mean. Who is Steve? I forget. Is that Lord Knight? Last time I played him in Brawl I beat him in a money match and I didn't even have the luxury of using my own controller.

You're an idiot that has no idea what they're talking about.

Still doesn't excuse the fact this was right when Brawl came out and everyone barely knew anything. This is back when Sonic MIGHT have been considered good.

No, you haven't done anything at all.
Try traveling to a tournament outside of Jersey. I got 9/86 (I think it was 86, somewhere in the 80s) at XESTICLE in CT, which is better than you could ever do, and I'm confident I could have done better if I didn't choke my first match and lose, but no johns.

Yes, because you guys were so amazing at Melee and all, you're going to win. Don't forget that I trashed your entire crew easily in Melee. I wouldn't be surprised if Atomsk's Dedede just takes all of the stocks off of your crew. Mexi won some scrub tournament because he had a joke bracket and then faced me when I had no idea what his character was doing and then faced the mediocre ROB of his crewmate. That's the single accomplishment of your entire crew. Try winning a tournament when your bracket has good people all over it and the tournament has real rules. dmbrandon and I have actually won real tournaments with good people there and all of Montage is amazing at teams.
So now your comparing Melee skill directly to Brawl skill? This is coming from the same person who plans to overtake M2k in Brawl. Yea... sure thing. Atomsk's DDD? Yea taking all of our stocks off in our crew. Sure thing. Let me know when that happens. I practically beat him with Sonic (technically didn't though but 2 out of 3 deaths were from swallow suicides but the damage ration was ridiculously in my favor) back at the 2nd Montage tourney. With all my M2k and Vex practice, I am positive I, or anyone else in my crew, would make sure he doesn't even beat one person. When it comes down to the crew battle, I know all your members and how good you guys are, and you guys don't even know what people were choosing and have only seen me play, with the exception of Inui who has also seen Mexi play... once.

No, that's Melee where he had a two year head start on me and devoted himself more to it. He hasn't played Brawl more than me and I will not view him as some infallible God when it comes to Brawl. I plan on surpassing him, and that's not going to happen if I just agree with him and don't try to come up with my own stuff. If I'm wrong, then I'll gladly have him prove me wrong so I don't think wrong things and can figure out new stuff to deal with ******** crap like MetaKnight.
He's not an infallible God but he will always know more than you in Brawl. He's in it for the money and fame, nothings stopping him lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
This thread is full of much luls.

lol@ Marth sucking.

And your **** right I'm not a skilled player in Brawl M2K.

Who would want to be skilled in this ****fest game?

lol.

I don't need to go to a tourney to recognize that MK can gimp Marth.

My common sesne would tell me that when I see his moves namely his nair and his dair and his multiple jumps.

SOME people need to fight other players to learn high level **** or comprehend metagame.

Others have the talent to understand **** right off the bat through analysis.

*shurgs

Also **** Dedede. ***** is overrated trash and all he does is grab and bair.

So amazing.

Also M2K your Marth gets ***** cuz you dont like camping with him or playing passively. You have told me this MULTIPLE times on AIM.

You tell me that you want to attack and be aggressive and it gets you merked. I can't trust anything you say about Marth in Brawl since you refuse to bring out his full potential. Also saying that anyone can punish anything off a blocked anything from Marth is false.

You can't punish a well spaced d-tilt or fair on block. A perfectshield yes, but that's something else entirely. Also d-tilt might even be safe when perfectshielded. I need to test it more.

Marth isn't MK. He can't just run around throwing out random **** and be safe. You have to know wtf you are doing. But I don't aggro with Marth anyway. I just camp in your face with him.

I think it's awesome how I don't go to tournies and yet I'm an authority on Marth in Brawl. **** is funny to me.

Then again the game is shallow so w/e.

Also why do you keep saying Marth sucks when is no less than high tier?

That's ****ing ********.

You say alot of ******** things you know.

You should stop that.

People look up to you...for..some reason that elludes me. >_>

Man, I'm an *******.

Also I hate cocky people too M2K.

Can you guess why I was gunning on you so hard just now?

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
WOW...WOW i'm gonna laugh when i take away most if not all of your stocks :laugh:

BTW how well has TOS done compared to Montage in NJ super d duper tournment scene...oh yea thats right
cuz we devote so much of our time tryin to prove ourselves to the entire community. i wouldnt care if i got last in any brawl tourney i go to as long as i had a good time chillin wit my homies.

i dont understand y ppl talk so much trash for something that hasnt happened yet. if u win, big whoop u shut chibo up and beat a low level crew, but if u lose ur gonna have to swallow ur pride and admit u lost to some nobody crew. so its not even worth arguing from ur point of view.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Stop using real names on the good **** Keitaro! Looking up random Texan results forums, it's annoying, and not everyone knows who you mean. Who is Steve? I forget. Is that Lord Knight? Last time I played him in Brawl I beat him in a money match and I didn't even have the luxury of using my own controller.
really now chibo i heard you lost to him when he was trying to lose because of how dumb brawl is compared to melee:laugh:
cuz we devote so much of our time tryin to prove ourselves to the entire community.
Chibo apparently is doing a pretty **** good job of TRYING

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Okay now I wouldn't miss this for the world... *thinks how hilarious its gonna be when a certain pink Yoshi takes home first... =)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oh come on im not completely serious, trash talking is fun, especially on the boards. in all honesty i dont care if i win or i lose as long as i tried my best and had a fun time while playing. nothing wrong with some friendly competition. and if i do lose il congratulate montage on their win (low level crew lolz @ mexi)

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Chibo apparently is doing a pretty **** good job of TRYING
i no and i always tell him to stop promoting our crew like we own the world.

when will people realize "almost", "should have", and "would have if i didn't" don't matter at all
i no it is so true

oh come on im not completely serious, trash talking is fun, especially on the boards. in all honesty i dont care if i win or i lose as long as i tried my best and had a fun time while playing. nothing wrong with some friendly competition. and if i do lose il congratulate montage on their win (low level crew lolz @ mexi)
we are low level until we prove ourselves

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Drama is so awesome! Why not talk **** after a crew battle is over? (This goes for both crews that are bickering) That way, you appear to have more credibility. Me saying, "lolz ToS, montage pwnz j00" is dumb because should I or my crew get *****, I'll look like an idiot. Besides it's not like this game needs much effort to win, just camp, and make people trip into charged fsmashes...

Edit:

Eazy where's your voice of reason at? This thread's getting a little too crazy...

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hmm. Would Montage be up to crew battle M2K, Velocity, Scar, Pakman, and Cactus? Or however many people we are allowed to use...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hmm. Would Montage be up to crew battle M2K, Velocity, Scar, Pakman, and Cactus? Or however many people we are allowed to use...
In Brawl? M2K's not part of any crew. We'll take on the Minibosses, though.

Keitaro said:
So what? They messed up recently and won everything else before that. I'll stop using Texas when I think people like you are better than 3000 and T-Rex...which you're not.

Excuse me for being as drunk as balls and that I somehow went from 3:1 stocks me winning to 0:1 me losing. Drinking doesn't effect anything right???? You obviously didn't go Falcon vs anyone that mattered anyway.
I won a match against Kashif with Falcon.

I was f-ing joking. I'll never put up that much money for a Brawl mm, wtf?!
Then don't make the challenge?

I lost last hit to stuff I've never seen before in one set to him. Who cares? I know what his character does now. The same mistakes won't be repeated.

And how much do they love you????? Geese, I'm actually getting angry now.
Good.

Mexi said:
Money match me. Any amount. I know what your character does now, so I'm not going to get jewed by random stuff I've never seen before.

Chibo said:
Stop using real names on the forums, it's annoying, and not everyone knows who you mean. Who is Steve? I forget. Is that Lord Knight? Last time I played him in Brawl I beat him in a money match and I didn't even have the luxury of using my own controller.
I was talking to Jason, not you, so I don't care if you don't know who I'm talking about because he does.

Try traveling to a tournament outside of Jersey. I got 9/86 (I think it was 86, somewhere in the 80s) at XESTICLE in CT, which is better than you could ever do, and I'm confident I could have done better if I didn't choke my first match and lose, but no johns.
Better than what I could do? Wtf? You're trash compared to me. What in God's name makes you think you're at my level? You haven't done anything at all to prove that you're my peer, let alone a superior.

If I got 9th in a state that contained one single person better than me in Melee, I'd kill myself, not be proud of it.

So now your comparing Melee skill directly to Brawl skill? This is coming from the same person who plans to overtake M2k in Brawl. Yea... sure thing. Atomsk's DDD? Yea taking all of our stocks off in our crew. Sure thing. Let me know when that happens. I practically beat him with Sonic (technically didn't though but 2 out of 3 deaths were from swallow suicides but the damage ration was ridiculously in my favor) back at the 2nd Montage tourney. With all my M2k and Vex practice, I am positive I, or anyone else in my crew, would make sure he doesn't even beat one person. When it comes down to the crew battle, I know all your members and how good you guys are, and you guys don't even know what people were choosing and have only seen me play, with the exception of Inui who has also seen Mexi play... once.
Congratulations on almost beating Atomsk the first time he ever played humans in Brawl. This was long before he become a good player and actually beat people. He's way better than you. You don't know jack about how good Montage is.

lol @ "Vex practice"

That's like me calling playing my school good practice.

He's not an infallible God but he will always know more than you in Brawl. He's in it for the money and fame, nothings stopping him lol
No, he won't, because he had no head start this time and I'm in it for the same reasons. I respect him greatly as a player in Melee, but I'm not content with being his inferior, or anyone else's, in Brawl.

Mexi is right. You're low level because you haven't done anything at all besides what I said your crew's single accomplishment was. Mexi barely beat me with *stuff* and that's your crew's single acomplishment. W00t.

Are we putting money on the crew battle? I want to, and lots of it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
add "barely" and "___-stocked" to the list of things that don't matter to me lol

this is a stupid argument, you can't "convince" someone they're bad (unless you have superior linguistic skills from being british)

the smash community has a built in mechanism to settle these arguments, and it's called the hundred dollar money match

PUSU

Eazy23

Smash Lord
What I dont get is this...
O and before I rant, atomsk I am slowly learning that ur **** talk is a joke so..no offense

WHEN THE HELL DID MONTAGE BECOME SOME CRAZY , BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE CREW

Like seriously, from the door everyone was decent. Dm did a good job training his friends, they came to the weeklies and really helped make the atmoshphere more competitive. I was glad, gave us people to look forward to fighting against.
This does not however mean that you guys were completely amazing. I don't think everyone in the crew is as delusional as Inui if so....
Dm, you've been prettty quiet, im sure your arrogance does not exceed that of inui's and Im really glad to see it.
Inui, your marth did well at ONE TOURNAMENT WTF!
Seriously, you used him in one weekly and did well, you act as if you have been ****** with marth since 9dfo????????
What experience do you have vs really good players, to know that you can even cut it? beating yes in tournament with marth, when he had no exp vs marth at all?
I mean dude I even said, your marth was decent, and showed you had a decent mind for the game. Why do you have to tsake it completely out of hand and make it seem like your some innovative person, who learned how to wavedash in brawl???
Get over yourself and take things more in stride. Im fairly certain that no member of montage is even THAT much better than any other player who is posting in this thread. N if they are, prolly because of character, yes character. Wait until you have some credentials before you boast, so you dont have to keep talking about TEXAS, come on son, WHAT HAVE U DONE FOR ME LATELY?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't want to argue with Eazy, but I will say that my Marth consistently beats everyone I use him against. I don't know for sure how I'll do against people like Jason, but I've been putting a lot of work and thought into my Marth for the past two weeks and I'm really confident. Let's see if I can take everyone out at my small tournament this Saturday.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
This thread sucks and is now about Batman vs Solid Snake. Both in their prime. Which badass would win in a fight?

I think Batman would triumph.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Atomsk_92 said:
really now chibo i heard you lost to him when he was trying to lose because of how dumb brawl is compared to melee :laugh:
I don't know if I'd say that. LK just tried to attack the whole set which does not work in this game with any character vs any good character.

C0cktipper9487 said:
Why not talk **** after a crew battle is over?
The people who are seriously talking **** don't do that because that would require having a properly functioning cerebral cortex.

Sadaharu Inui said:
I won a match against Kashif with Falcon.
Correction: Frigate Orpheon, a stage that should be banned, defeated me. You also lost a Falcon ditto color match 2-0 to my Falcon ~the sixth time I used him.

Sadaharu Inui said:
This was long before he become a good player and actually beat people. He's way better than you.
With a small amount of lag, Atomsk's Snake did about the same as Chibo's vs my Wolf online.

Sadaharu Inui said:
Mexi is right. You're low level because you haven't done anything at all besides what I said your crew's single accomplishment was.
And what has Montage done? Besides me splitting with dm, consistently losing to someone who rarely practices the game and can barely stand to play it is hardly any accomplishment.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Sorry, I had work: let's go.

Cactusman: Sure, but M2k isn't a part of your crew, so that isn't very fair. That's like us adding Azen for no reason. Your 4 vs our 4, absolutely! <333

Chibo: Everytime you talk, my iq drops. I just watched Wayne's World, and enjoyed it. ****ing outrage.

Mexi: All this bickering is nasty, and if your crew 'leader' is gonna come in and talk **** FOR YOU, expect to have flames hit some air, son.

Chibo-again: You're a silly person.

Velociraptor: <3z

M2K: I hate to say it, but Inui is right. You're traveling, but you're not showing anything new. It's just the same d3 **** that all people do. You're judging all people in NJ based on a tournament 3-4weeks ago, ya? Come on, dude. The world doesn't stop when you're not around. Well, I do, since I don't practice, ever. I'm playin WoW, Halo3, GTA, I'm working, and spending time with my girlfriend. So yes, I have plenty of johns for when you even our count up.

Chibo-sempai: You are a bafoon. lulz

Atomsk is fresh and clean. In fact, he's sooooo/B] fresh, and soooooooo clean (clean)

Keitaro: lol, I gots nothing.

Spamerer: I'm gay wanna chill?

Starcock: you need to get in this ****, and **** up some *****es, right quick.

If I missed you, you're of little importance to the conversation.

ps: chiboizgay

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
well to be honest chibo that day i played your sonic was the first day i played real people lol XD

Velocity

Smash Lord
Sorry, I had work: let's go.

Cactusman: Sure, but M2k isn't a part of your crew, so that isn't very fair. That's like us adding Azen for no reason. Your 4 vs our 4, absolutely! <333
um lets see he teams with me he plays with me, melee cactus was what i just said hes always played with the crew i dont see by what definition he isnt in our crew besides you dont want him to be cause hes amazing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And what has Montage done? Besides me splitting with dm, consistently losing to someone who rarely practices the game and can barely stand to play it is hardly any accomplishment.
I won the one Rutgers weekly you weren't at and won the low tier weekly. I got 4th at that LeoCon tournament. I won teams with you every single time, took second once with Trevor, and first once with Trevor. I got 2nd in singles and teams at a huge tournament in Texas. dmbrandon has won several tournaments. Ether does amazing in teams. Atomsk and Yehs constantly place high.

um lets see he teams with me he plays with me, melee cactus was what i just said hes always played with the crew i dont see by what definition he isnt in our crew besides you dont want him to be cause hes amazing.
By that logic, I get Kashif for Montage's crew battle.

Top Bottom