• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just keep up with tourney results and saw you both split 1st in that NYC weekly last week and was hoping if one brother would come then the other hopefully would too :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Alex I'll mm ur fox in a ditto :) i'll accept on behalf of myself too so that i can make up the 25 cents i'd lose thanks to brandon :p

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui
1$ mm dk vs marth?
mario vs marth?

Anyone else, 1$ mms no mks allowed

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yah, Dedede and Wario's standing infinites are banned.

Also, you guys derailed the trash talk. I hope Chibo replies. :)
you suck. marths a bad character. pits gay. arrows are retarted. ROBs amazing. our crew will destroy yours. your hair is stupid.

:)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yes! i got a official teh_spamerer seal of approval!

it feels like i just unlocked an achievement on xbox 360 lol

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ugh, I wish I could come to this, but I saw it too late...Thanks for telling me ahead of time Marcel. lol

You're just scared of my Marth. lol jk

Rep Marth for me Marcel!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you suck. marths a bad character. pits gay. arrows are retarted. ROBs amazing. our crew will destroy yours. your hair is stupid.

:)
Stop right there Fred Flintstone. You don't know jack about Marth and you play with several loads of Slate Rock Gravel (TM) attached to your fingers. You might as well be a blind target board with crutches against my arrows from what I remember. Please feel free to come test your rope and pulley system against me: you 8 inch forehead, piece of trash, push cart railroad, underpaid, Oregon Trail builiding, dead on the 2nd day of Dysentery, inferior competitor. I'll be glad to own you with a character I don't even main anymore and double the money we were MMing for. I'll be sure to stomp out your crippled *** with a hearty shout of "WILLMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
k, looks like people decided to stop crying about wins/losses in this terrible game. So far.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
What the **** has been going on in here? I thought people **** out their a**and not their mouth. I leave to lubercate my testicals for half a day and you unsupervised geese make such a mess. What you all whining about? Listen, it is simple, if you sucked all kinds of limbs in brawl at the beggining, you will still suck now but slightly less than a vacuum cleaner because everyone else is playing the game too, so it is natural that their skills get better as well, no dramatic sh*t where you sucked last week and said you changed your character to ultimate swinger licker, you won't be that much better! The only way you will be better than the other guy that ***** your scrotum a week before is if the b*stard quit smash, doesn't practice, has a medical disease or smell like funky bread sticks.

Stop arguing over brawl, Melee was like real life boxing but Brawl is like boxing on rollerskates.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Stop right there Fred Flintstone. You don't know jack about Marth and you play with several loads of Slate Rock Gravel (TM) attached to your fingers. You might as well be a blind target board with crutches against my arrows from what I remember. Please feel free to come test your rope and pulley system against me: you 8 inch forehead, piece of trash, push cart railroad, underpaid, Oregon Trail builiding, dead on the 2nd day of Dysentery, inferior competitor. I'll be glad to own you with a character I don't even main anymore and double the money we were MMing for. I'll be sure to stomp out your crippled *** with a hearty shout of "WILLMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
lol i was joking cause u asked for it. however that was some pretty unique trash talk ya got there lol. if more ppl trash talked like that, the world would be a better place.

sure DM, your not a nerd goin crazy beating crisis core in like one day and importing every smash game haha jk. but yea its not hard to make those pics, u can do it with this website http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
This was the most confusing thing i've ever read at 5 in the morning. Inui likes to play mindgames.

dmbrandon

Smash Master

Scar

#HarveyDent
Chibo: Everytime you talk, my iq drops. I just watched Wayne's World, and enjoyed it. ****ing outrage.
This coming from one of the biggest morons I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with.

M2K: I hate to say it, but Inui is right. You're traveling, but you're not showing anything new. It's just the same d3 **** that all people do. You're judging all people in NJ based on a tournament 3-4weeks ago, ya? Come on, dude. The world doesn't stop when you're not around. Well, I do, since I don't practice, ever. I'm playin WoW, Halo3, GTA, I'm working, and spending time with my girlfriend. So yes, I have plenty of johns for when you even our count up.
Quoted just because it's ridiculous. Wow DMB.

I'm not a nerd, I'm a gamer. A gamer who gets l-a-i-d regularly.
lol Wow man. Good work.

Better than what I could do? Wtf? You're trash compared to me.
Will you please ever get over yourself? No wonder no one cares what you have to say EVER. Stop *****ing about how you get no respect and stop being like, one of the least respectable people I've ever seen.

And for the record, if M2K is in any crew it's the Minibosses, Brawl and Melee. It's not even an issue, it's NOTHING like you guys randomly getting Azen. Morons.

Top Bottom