• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOMAID 2! 1/6/07, the 2007 Florida Tournament Scene Kickoff!

Galeon

Smash Ace
XIF once again proudly presents...

Singles Rules:

--- Excessive and unneccessary pausing is also banned. Doing so has a consequence of losing your current stock.
You're dead to me, Xif...

Now what do I do after I take a stock? =/

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo xif i really want to go to this tournament. i hope you dont change the date. but if you do i hope it is earlier than that not later. because going to a tournament after break become very har for me. if i come i will be bring probally 4 people thats $80. plus i can bring a cube if you want. so please tell me whats your plans thx.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah, i'm leaving the date alone... i dont see why i should change it.

doodah: i got LOZ:TP on monday, its ****ing amazing, whoever said the grafix are bad are high.

and whoever said it was too dark.

and whoever said it was anything but awesome.

midna rocks.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
darn i dont know which one to go your tournament or nicolas riddles. they both are 20dollars and they both are about the same distance away.i will see in time and which date best suits me. maybe i can go to both.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Someones getting the ban hammer soon....

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If the date was pushed back and a fellow central floridian wouldn't mind giving me a ride I'd be there.

I'm out of state the 6th though.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
:), this tournament is gonna be pretty cool, still don't know if I'm going though, my Zifwich was kinda burnt.... i'm still pissed :mad:.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
XIF don't get my wrong, your last tournament was phenomenal, but I don't feel like going to any tournaments for a while, due to certain schedule changes, and my just not wanting to go at all unless a ride is provided for me now .... assuming ofcourse that I have that day off from work. Everyone going to this, enjoy and let me know how it went. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
*****, your coming to xif's tournament end of story...that or my cack will haunt you down!!!

Risu

Smash Apprentice
hmm maybe ill try this one aswell, i was already asked to be a myabe at seibriks so place me as maybe on this one too althoug hi can gaurantee i CANT go to both :)

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm going to this. But I'm heading to Seibrik's tournament first on the 4th. Just have to find a bus and transportation of getting there. I can drive but have no highway experience, however it'd be greatly appreciated if someone could pick me up. I'm a good smasher with a lot of potential, so it's worth the pick up and I will pay for gas.

I live in Jensen Beach, FL. Hour north of West Palm Beach.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Seriously that guy is beast. But I think I have a better idea. He comes to my tourny, and stays here till Xif's, and goes there with NickRiddle. He just needs bus or transportation to my tourny, and home from Xif's.

smashfan34

Smash Apprentice
what time is the tourney wednesday?

what time is the tournament? i need to know please. someone answer.

Top Bottom