• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOMAID 2! 1/6/07, the 2007 Florida Tournament Scene Kickoff!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I might come to this with the relinquished 'Next'...
man **** that *** he disappeared for like 6 months trying out some new main which is probably something gay like pichu, while lex is tasty and peach like i vote lex for best brother rythmed name of course second to the one of the greatest rythmed brother name ...Lime-fury

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
one day there will be a new king and he will have the strength and speed of a panda y a panda u ask ? simply because a panda is my favorite animal and just remember 5uWooooOOOPPpppp!!!!! What5 Poppin ppl ? I Not Jumpin @ You Ima A 5 50 Homie and Bome Home On NewYear5 Unda Da 2 5 2 5.ex M.oney M.urda 2 Gunz Up Billy Blazin Badd A55 5et You Know Right 5ide Up Till The World Blow Up Homie BlaaaaaaaaTTTTTTTT!!!!!

1-up

Smash Journeyman
yea def. because if you get 30th at one OOS tournament and you place as well as other top floridians at MLG orlando it makes you pro...
but they still have the 07 season coming up to prove themselves... and perhaps be the next KDJs???
well its just some random kids web site and it doesnt mean anything so i guess its not even worth talking about

Edit: and give up that wii code!!

kidprecision

Smash Apprentice
Im definately going to this. I want to play alot of friendlies as well as play in the tourney. Nice job shiz btw.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
one day there will be a new king and he will have the strength and speed of a panda y a panda u ask ? simply because a panda is my favorite animal and just remember 5uWooooOOOPPpppp!!!!! What5 Poppin ppl ? I Not Jumpin @ You Ima A 5 50 Homie and Bome Home On NewYear5 Unda Da 2 5 2 5.ex M.oney M.urda 2 Gunz Up Billy Blazin Badd A55 5et You Know Right 5ide Up Till The World Blow Up Homie BlaaaaaaaaTTTTTTTT!!!!!
i vote redfox for most black smash player ever, but obviously tied with 'the blackest of all time' Doodah

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
true.................
Wow XIF, you're a fat ****ing ******** ****.
**** **** You're such a little ***** you fat *****. no one likes you.
your fault u fat ****. you suck at driving.XIF is such a little *****.He talks so much **** when hes a peice of **** himself.
__________________________________________________ __

FVCK MAV FOR HAVING A FAT FVCK FOR A G/F!!!
plz die and ur g/f looks like a couch.
xif told me not to mistake him for ur g/f btw
I think someone needs a naaaap...

NBPcee

Smash Cadet
some one is about to get teabagged and his name is pete

ill go if i only have to pay 1 dollar

Top Bottom