• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOMAID 2! 1/6/07, the 2007 Florida Tournament Scene Kickoff!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
attendance list was fairly useless last time, as like 10 people on the attendance list that swore would go didnt, and then like 15 people i never saw in my life and didnt even post. I'd rather not bother, i'm more worried about TV's and cubes to be honest.

even if i dont have you down, or you havent bothered to post about it. If you have a TV OR a gamecube, please bring it, we can find any place to put it, honestly.

SPECIAL NOTE:

The price of the hot dogs and drinks i have promised might change. I just want to make sure we arent gonna lose any money, but we shouldnt at the current price. but I'd like to forewarn everyone, it may seem trivial that a 1 dollar dog might go to 1.50 or 2, but I dont want any "mav BS" at my tournament.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
2 dollars for a hotdog!? Screw that, I'm not going, i quit smash, this is rediculous, what has the world come to?

But in any case, weather or not I come has mainly to do with how well I fair out at the Smash Bash. Wish me luck.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I can come to this. If I can, I will bring 2 TVs. I can also bring one VCR if needed. Also, both TVs don't have inputs. I can use the VCR for one, but an adapter or another VCR would be needed for the other TV.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I can come to this. If I can, I will bring 2 TVs. I can also bring one VCR if needed. Also, both TVs don't have inputs. I can use the VCR for one, but an adapter or another VCR would be needed for the other TV.
the gamecube thats mine that XIF has had for about forever has an Adapter so no worries on that. I cant bring my TV this time though it just happened to be left in my trunk for so long it finally broke in half, which i must admit, is pretty ****ing cool

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
I am now definatley certain I'll be attending (unless one of those "HOLY ****" events come up), I'm also bring two buddies, they'll be teaming together.

I need a team partner. Anyone?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol blitz. I hope Blitz wins this tourney he is too good/funny/douche/wtf.

XIF

Smash Master
A NOTE TO ALL:

DO NOT FORGET ANY PROMISED TV'S! DO NOT FORGET ANY PROMISED CUBES! DOORS OPEN AT 9 AM AND TEAMS STARTS AT 12! SINGLES POOLS WILL BE AT LEAST 7-8 MAN POOLS! DO NOT FORGET YOUR TWENTY DOLLARS

TWENTY DOLLARS TO ENTER THE DOOR. ALL GOES TO THE POT.

now, i'd like to take this time to say that while this is called MOMAID there isnt any door fee. Thats because i'd feel bad doing another door fee, as pure money like that is just too much. so the only profit making thing here will be the hotdog's/drinks, and thats marginal at best. So... feel free to buy as many as you want =)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
So right now the top of SEFL seems pretty clear (not counting Tipman), since Lambchops + Green are always top 3, and Nouc pretty much has been top 3 since he's returned!!!

EDIT: Does Flowin still play and where's Mav been???

Good **** @ Lamb for finally returning to form and winning a tourney!!!

:colorful:

XIF

Smash Master
actually I got 3rd, nouc got 4th

it was:

1) lambchops
2) green mario
3) xif
4) noucles
5) esam
5) doodah

and i dunno why gueen left me completely out of that equation for best in SEFL... this is my 3rd top 3 placing in a row... even if I had gotten 4th this tournament...

Lamb and Nouc took 1st in teams, with sighrax and green taking 2nd. there were only 5 teams though >_>

yesterday marked the last day i'll be inviting a bunch of people to my house... at least for a while. I'll try to do another tournament at an actual venue, i hear the YMCA near my house has a community center open for something like 200 bucks a day, which is nice. But tournaments out of my house are just not working out, its too much hassle turning over the house for a tournament. And while my mom says she doesnt mind having people just come over, i think its enough. After the tournament we noticed that over a dozen hot dogs were taken and a bunch of sandwich meats and cheeses. I love to have people come over and i'd like to think that I can keep an eye out for everyone, or that I can trust you all but I cant. I'm still gonna smash, i'll probably just be playing at ZP more often, and then the nexus when it reopens.

Top Bottom