• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOMAID 2! 1/6/07, the 2007 Florida Tournament Scene Kickoff!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
*Bump for great justice.*
Now that this isn't too far away it should be on the first page...Pardon the spam.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah, i still need some TV's and cubes. and actually a copy of smash, now that i have a wii i need another copy to go with it for the tournament.

I'mma check previous posts for any promised things, i'm sure we could do a tournament with only 3 TV's but lets try not to.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea, I can provide the extra smash. And HaHa to NickRiddle, Next time you're posting from your Wii, make sure the quick word ".us" doesn't pop up when you add a period. :)

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Yo Xif, are you 18 yet. If so happy birthday. If not, soon to be happy birthday. I've started playing fox and its fun. He's my only character whose attacks are fast and need to be super accurate. Probably won't go him in the tourny but its good to have a back-up just in case.

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
whats up guys.......im new im friends with the shiz,Spdn!,Smashmac were are good smashers around my area?

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
whats up guys.......im new im friends with the shiz,Spdn!,Smashmac were are good smashers around my area?
the 3 people you just named are good. You never specified if you were in SEFL or SWFL. More people in SEFL but people in SWFL are generally better IMO at least.

To Xif, the fat man,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..... ALEX. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Confetti for all.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
Today is a godly day because of all the birthdays!

Happy Birthday XIF! = 18 years old

Happy Birthday Maverick! = 21 years old

Happy Birthday Tipman! = 20 years old

Happy Birthday ME! = 20 years old

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah I just happened to look at Bdays today.

Happy Birthday X Infested Falcon! I remember when I used to watch and everyone else be awesome on Gfaqs ROFL.

Top Bottom