• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOMAID 2! 1/6/07, the 2007 Florida Tournament Scene Kickoff!

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
wait... so what you are saying xif, is that there will be no more weekly smashfests?

EDIT: btw, when does the nexus reopen? i've never been there...

actually I got 3rd, nouc got 4th

it was:

1) lambchops
2) green mario
3) xif
4) noucles
5) esam
5) doodah

and i dunno why gueen left me completely out of that equation for best in SEFL... this is my 3rd top 3 placing in a row... even if I had gotten 4th this tournament...

Lamb and Nouc took 1st in teams, with sighrax and green taking 2nd. there were only 5 teams though >_>

yesterday marked the last day i'll be inviting a bunch of people to my house... at least for a while. I'll try to do another tournament at an actual venue, i hear the YMCA near my house has a community center open for something like 200 bucks a day, which is nice. But tournaments out of my house are just not working out, its too much hassle turning over the house for a tournament. And while my mom says she doesnt mind having people just come over, i think its enough. After the tournament we noticed that over a dozen hot dogs were taken and a bunch of sandwich meats and cheeses. I love to have people come over and i'd like to think that I can keep an eye out for everyone, or that I can trust you all but I cant. I'm still gonna smash, i'll probably just be playing at ZP more often, and then the nexus when it reopens.
eh??????????

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yes, Xif, but $5 is my limit for ANY MMs...

I used to not do any...now I do some, but I don't like more than $5 flying around, whether I'm playing against Ken or a one-handed kid who can't hold a controller.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
hopefully i'll be placing well again, i've gotten 4th and 6th/7th I guess these last 2 tournies?

Pete, yeah, my hangover was over but I was pissed the entire day, that's why I had the music going haha.

I think my specialty is teams... me and Green do a pretty **** good job IMO with mario and falcon :)

But in all of florida, I don't know if I'd even be in the top 15. Maybe? :( Can we maybe actually make a FL top 25?

Also, I'll admit to taking 2 extra hot dogs! But 3 bucks? Come on XIF, I spend at least 7-10 bucks in gas just getting to your place, I hate it. I come for the fun times, but I noticed that yesterday you went back into your regular routine of making an *** of yourself after losing. At least you had the good grace to do it outside.

Maybe you yourself should take a break from smash so you can rethink what really matters ?

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I noticed that yesterday you went back into your regular routine of making an *** of yourself after losing. At least you had the good grace to do it outside.

Maybe you yourself should take a break from smash so you can rethink what really matters ?
No offense, but for you of all people to post this is blasphemy.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
No offense, but for you of all people to post this is blasphemy.
How's that? I don't recall doing anything out of this world? Just getting frustrated but I think I handle it pretty well?

Also, I barely play smash anymore if thats what you were referring to.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
How's that? I don't recall doing anything out of this world? Just getting frustrated but I think I handle it pretty well?

Also, I barely play smash anymore if thats what you were referring to.
well what I did on saturday is no worse than what you do whenever you lose to someone like doodah or cameron so I guess thats what riot is referring to.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
He also gets pissed when he loses to me. He wouldn't even say gg at seibriks when i came from behind 1-0 and a 2 stock defecit in the match and i beat him 2 in a row. Nobody recognized me for getting 5th? Sniff. After i got 2nd, people said to be a "real smasher" i needed to get one more top 5 ranking, and i did. Your peach is beast xif.

Lex, our set was awesome. My legs were shaking for like 20 minutes after that. Nouc, our set was close. STUPID SUICIDE AFTER I OWNED YOU IN MY FIRST LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Scruffy, I GOT EXCITE TRUCK! Its so awesome.

XIF

Smash Master
Also, I'll admit to taking 2 extra hot dogs! But 3 bucks? Come on XIF, I spend at least 7-10 bucks in gas just getting to your place, I hate it.?
and hot dog's were 3 bucks because i wasnt taking a door fee, i felt that you guys gave back enough the first time and decided instead of a straight 5 bucks i'd charge 3 and give some food.

but i guess i was wrong because you felt it was unfair and decided to take free food again, maybe i should have just had the door fee again, since that was the point of it in the first place.

And I've been going up north more often than you've been coming down here as of lately. I went to the vortex like what 4 times in 6 weeks? That wasnt even for a tournament.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Where's the full list of placings, XIF?

Can you please put it up on the first page...

And thanks for hosting this tourney, I look foward to the next Momaid.

BTW, awesome Peach dittoes.

GG everyone

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
well what I did on saturday is no worse than what you do whenever you lose to someone like doodah or cameron so I guess thats what riot is referring to.
Yes, for short, i suppose you can say and add a little Green Mario to the mix. Im not saying you do anything extremely ridiculous like break **** but your anger gets to a level where everyones trying to have fun and your doing constant "hate" matches. ****, i get pissed at certain matches and losses but i can still converse with others and shrug it off shortly afterwards. As for your "i dont play smash often anymore" i have no idea what that had to do with anything but neither does any of us anymore, or atleast not like we used to. Anyway yes we can all agree that XIF can take a loss and blow it to an extreme but, no need to insult him for all to see on the boards. Do that to people like Seibrik ;)

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
i left early, so i didnt get to see this hissyfit of which you all speak. exactly why was he mad anyway? who did he lose to anyway?

Sighrax

Smash Lord
and hot dog's were 3 bucks because i wasnt taking a door fee, i felt that you guys gave back enough the first time and decided instead of a straight 5 bucks i'd charge 3 and give some food.

but i guess i was wrong because you felt it was unfair and decided to take free food again, maybe i should have just had the door fee again, since that was the point of it in the first place.

And I've been going up north more often than you've been coming down here as of lately. I went to the vortex like what 4 times in 6 weeks? That wasnt even for a tournament.
I didn't know that all 20 bucks was going to singles. I'll just give you some cash next time I see you.

Yes, for short, i suppose you can say and add a little Green Mario to the mix. Im not saying you do anything extremely ridiculous like break **** but your anger gets to a level where everyones trying to have fun and your doing constant "hate" matches. ****, i get pissed at certain matches and losses but i can still converse with others and shrug it off shortly afterwards. As for your "i dont play smash often anymore" i have no idea what that had to do with anything but neither does any of us anymore, or atleast not like we used to. Anyway yes we can all agree that XIF can take a loss and blow it to an extreme but, no need to insult him for all to see on the boards. Do that to people like Seibrik ;)

I don't get mad when I lose to Kyle are you kidding me? As for the smash playing thing, I thought maybe you were saying "You have no right to tell him to chill out w/ smash" hehe. I'm not insulting him, however. It's just annoying, man. The thing is, after I get a little mad it goes away, and that's why I started having fun with this game in the first place. But, I don't know. Teams is seriously some of the only fun stuff left to me.

He also gets pissed when he loses to me. He wouldn't even say gg at seibriks when i came from behind 1-0 and a 2 stock defecit in the match and i beat him 2 in a row.
Haha you really think you beat me with your fox in pools huh? I'm pretty sure we both agreed that when I'm doing uthrow to dair when you're at 170% and trying to kill you with a throw the last stock that I wasn't playing serious, but I guess now that you're on the boards, you're claiming you beat me fair and square.

Eric, you really are an annoying little kid. Learn to bite your tongue when you're around people. No one needs to hear your commentary on everything everyone says during the whole tournament, especially when your voice is cracking for half of it.

Sigh "Angry when Hungover" Rax

XIF

Smash Master
I understand completely riot, thanks for the not insulting >_>;

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Hangover johns...

So which of you SEFL peeps are going to exarch's tourney???

:colorful:
im actually thinking about it even though i have no idea the date of the tourny. plus, my man doo-the-dah is usually down for a little trip.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
DooDah beat XIF?

Wtf at DooDah getting beast lately? His Fox is mad technical, wtf, he used to Main DK....

Good stuff To Lamb, Nouc, GM, XIF, Esam,

It would of been fun to come :).

Top 5 in FL equal this, in order.

Esam
XIF
Green Mario
Lambchops
Noucles

He also gets pissed when he loses to me. He wouldn't even say gg at seibriks when i came from behind 1-0 and a 2 stock defecit in the match and i beat him 2 in a row. Nobody recognized me for getting 5th? Sniff. After i got 2nd, people said to be a "real smasher" i needed to get one more top 5 ranking, and i did. Your peach is beast xif.

Lex, our set was awesome. My legs were shaking for like 20 minutes after that. Nouc, our set was close. STUPID SUICIDE AFTER I OWNED YOU IN MY FIRST LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Scruffy, I GOT EXCITE TRUCK! Its so awesome.
plz STFU U LIL ****! u suck kid i can beat u without even trying kid.. u brag too ****ing much ROFL!!!

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Thanks Shiz. Lambchops, my post didn't involve you, so why are you commenting? Xif and Noucles are better than me, but compliments are greatly appreciated.

Sighrax, I don't care if you went easy on me in Seibrik's pools.us I almost beat you in brackets so ill consider my win a win. Takes soooooo long to type on the Wii.

Thanks Shiz. Lambchops, my post didn't involve you, so why are you commenting? Xif and Noucles are better than me, but compliments are greatly appreciated.

Sighrax, I don't care if you went easy on me in Seibrik's pools.us I almost beat you in brackets so ill consider my win a win. Takes soooooo long to type on the Wii.
bcuz ur an idiot and ur naive..

Sighrax

Smash Lord

Good for you I'm glad you think you beat me fair and square and that I can take your fox seriously :)

Top Bottom