• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Drew must of been tired or he just got the results a little bit wrong

i think this was how top 8 went for 1v1s

1. Isai(CF)
2. Ken(Marth, Fox)
3. Caveman(Falco, Marth, Doc?)
4. Zulu(Jpuff)
5. Mike G(Peach)
5. Robmoney(Falco, Sheik)
7. Sean(Falco)
7. Smiles(Doc, Peach)

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
WTF? Undipsuted got his name back. All you suckers come to SSR.
AIM glide and give him some tips on when to hold this tournament. We want another one, big one, so lots of people come!!!!!!!!!!!

Glides aim is : Glideadon

forward

Smash Champion
hey

most important thanks to scav and all of texas for hosting and making this tourney possible it was too cool

good job ken and isai for teams and 1st,2nd in singles, and good job to crystal city for also taking top spots

v-town too good, fletch u got so much better good stuff, essence u got a good falcon keep it up, gore omg craziest ice climbers, atom good stuff keep practicing....... we'll get it next time guys..........

kansas(city) haha, cool rooming with all of you and playing smash, u guys are a good crew and should keep playing. dmac good stuff on your Gd, dyc, uhm did we play? jesi, keep playing falco cuz he's the best i'll prove it one day, the quiet guys, hey whats up lol, darkrain's my *****

team ben, lol omg u guys must have the smoothest team tactics how u all whisper between matches, too crazy, all u guys did good in holding az down, husband's marth, wife's peach, oro's samus, all too good

dkrew, cool playing with all of you, cool hanging out and just talking with all of you too

so cal, good to see all of you again wolf, hugs, straight, keep it up, arash, close game with you man good stuff thanx for the help before caveman lol :dizzy:

wisconsin guy(forgot name =\) u had a pretty good samus just keep practicing and btw pool sucks =\ lol

eddie, good games to you, glad i finally got to play ur gannon

everyone else i played good games, hope to see you all again

anyone wanna chat hit me up on aim: smshfighter

Jesi

Smash Ace
Originally posted by PDFarsight
Got beat by a girl who plays Falco. First time ever beaten by a girl in a non-DDR videogame. The world has changed.
haha! wow, i'm impressed you actually said that!!! I figured most guys would never even mention it to anyone lol. (that falco was me!! hee hee)

Man we had some good games too, I would love to play againstcha in the future as well!

hmm..

All the friendly matches rocked! I think everyone learned a lot!

AZ crew-You guys were so cool! I felt like our crew had known you guys forever! Your skillz are amazin' as well!!

Chic-smashers-We rock!! I really enjoyed playing against some of the other girls there, it's always refreshing to play someone of your level and gender haha! We also got some nifty t-shirts from the location jus' cause we're girls haha.

(Fluffy...I was really glad I got to play against you, I kinda looked up to you on the boards..you really seem like you have a handle on what you're doing. Your pika is pretty good...but falco OWNS fox.... I expect you to have a better controller if I play you again..and I also expect you to beat me next time around...I'll be waiting ;) )

The Finals matches.... was worth the whole trip. Moast* amazing thing EVER!

Thanks to all the staffers of Moast3 for making things run so smoothly, they really did an outstanding job.

oh Neveah (Ashley) ! I'd love to keep in touch, you seemed really cool!

See ya guys later!!! :D

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Guh! FINALLY back at UT, after driving all the way back to Houston, then turning around and driving back to Austin. MOAST 3 was amazing, everyone. I was proud to be in an ugly vest for such an awesome tournament.

There were 128 people in the bracket, but I'm pretty sure there were more than 128 people actually, there, because people dropped out/didn't show up when their name was called at the beginning. Good thing that happened, otherwise the whole freaking staff wouldn't have gotten to play.

Is it official? Was this the biggest Smash tournament EVAR? I don't think anything else can top this one.

Obligatory shout-outs:

Holly (DracaDragon) - I love you baby, you're the best. I'm the luckiest man alive to have a woman who plays Smash. Your G&W picture for the Kish card was awesome.

Scav - You've done it again, this tournament was even better than last MOAST. I don't know how you put up with all the crap handed to you with everyone getting your attention and stuff, cuz I would've flipped out or something. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Ashley (Neveah?) - Y'damn right I'm cool! Thanks for hanging out with Holly, I was worried that this tourney would be a sausage-fest in the worst way. I don't know how you put up with Bora, but it must take a patient soul indeed. Hope I see you again sometime.

CORY - I'm thinking one of the NINE cubes your skinny ass picked up was mine, cuz it was all covered in dust and stuff. So thanks for, y'know, not abandoning my cube in the black abyss that is the gap in the tubes.

Kenshin - You can still call me Dancing Blades if you want, but as you observed, I haven't played much smash over the past year. My Roy blows now. I got eliminated first round in Low Tier. In fact, it might turn out that I'm gonna *life card* my way out of every single tournament in 2005. However, if there is a 4MOAST, I'm making it, come **** or high water.

Chang - You lost my controller, but you got it back so I forgive you.

Silas - It occured to me that I didn't get to play you this weekend. Bummer. That's okay, though; your Peach would've just pissed me off yesterday.

Sintenal - I didn't play you either, but I figure you'd own me like you did at GAYBAR, so whatever

Terrell Bros. - You guys continue to rock. I think I set a personal best this tournament and I only confused you once. Richard, your Kirby owns my soul, and the Sheik you drew for the card kicks more ass than a size 22 pair of Doc Martens. I'm glad I got to play Metroid DS w. you guys; don't worry, that game is all about camping and I know I was hitting Marcus with charged missle shots the whole match.

Fluffy-sama - I'm going to attempt to refrain from using pronouns when addressing you from now on, because for the life of me I thought people said 'she' on the boards. If you could clear that up for me that'd be great. Good talking with you in that massive registration line, though.

Isai - Props for your victory. What was the purse again? I forgot. Anyway, congratulations.

Ken - It was good meeting you. I didn't play you because 1. I really didn't have time, and 2. you'd have cut through me like cheese.

SOS - our Doc ditto was crazy, we have exactly the same technique. Very weird. Didn't get a chance to play the rest of SAK (I don't think), but you did well.

The guy I eliminated from 1v1 - POW? I think that's who it was. I'd like to apologize to you, because had we finished our match about 5 seconds earlier, you'd have been the first person eliminated by a staffer, and you'd have won the random prize. Sorry, man. You played well, too.

3vil - Good match. I always hate when, on my final match, someone wipes the floor with my ass. It's always better for stuff to come out as close as it did, and the best man won. Props.

Tru Gamerz peeps - do any of them read this? I should probably shoot them an email or something. ANYways, you guys are awesome. I couldn't have DREAMED of a better place to host something like MOAST. I'd also like to thank you for letting me have the hat instead of the freeplay, since I don't exactly live close to the DFW area. I'm actually gonna start wearing it now instead of my other hat with the cross, which is saying something because I like that hat. Your pizza is great. Your staff is friendly. Your place is phenominal. I hope I am blessed with the opportunity to return.

Everybody who I may have swore at whilst being a TV guy - Sorry 'bout that.

I know I'm missing people. When you help run a tournament like this, people just bllurrrrrr together. Suffice it to say that I consider every last person who attended MOAST my new friend. Everybody rocked.

That's all I've got, and now I sleep.

EDIT: New sig. NOW I sleep.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
yeah yeah it's good.......................had so much fun joined a new crew with my new bro hugs....................socaltx it's good.....

D-krew - it was a blast ....very nice tourny you guys ran and cory had fun playing you as well...

Austin crew - like always it was great playing you guys again and dcx practice up on that falcon samething to titan.......

team ben - weird but cool

Ken - king of monopoly you took that ****!!

isai - gotta love that falcon of yours

pitchD aka. this guy - had fun hanging with you

jesi - the only girl i played nice meeting you keep practicing with your falco......

HuGs - gotta love that samus to crazy........missle moleast
and your bro with that yoshi was awsome as well..........

V-town - you guys are badass i gotta go spend time with you guys.......................gore are you high???? bluk - polo pimp i got your shirt......................................Essense you like it....

more to come later i think

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hope I don't miss anyone

Starting with Texas outside of Dkrew related people

JF - we didn't get do play at all, but it was definetly nice meeting ya again.

DCX - I enjoyed our conversation at the lounge, got to know ya a bit. Sorry I didn't get a match with you either... Come to think about if, I barely got to play anyone cuz I was working ALL DAY hah

Clever - Thanks for the two SC matches, you brought out a side of me that I didn't think I had in SC. One of those "omg, I better move incredibly fast or I'll die!" moments. You're definetly a great SC player. I got lucky =P Especially on the PvZ one where you almost got passed my early ex. Nice meeting ya.

CC Guys - great job on doing well in both tournies. I'm glad I got to witness your matches

Man.. my mind juss went blank.. Can't think of anyone in particular, I'll add more later

OOS

Ken - Nice talking to you whenever you had the time. How bout them Texas Kirbies eh? You know you like it hah. I'll try to make it to one of your SoCal tournies if possible.. TRY

Eddy - Didn't reallly talk to you that much, but your Ganon was incredible. Thanks for the comment on my transformers shirt haha

Mr Silver - One of my fav guys there. It was like talking to an old friend. Glad you made it all the way out here to Dallas to play. Hope you had a great time

AZ PEEPS!

Sean - I love your falco, you know I do. Still owns mine, at least I know I have room for improvement. Congrats on 7th, you deserve it.

Kirk - Let's all hate them peaches huh.. they're pretty homo hah. Had a great time talking to you since we didn't communicate much at Gaybar.

R3D - dude, I love you man. we threw insults at each other the entire weekend, it was hella fun haha. Felt like I was hanging with one of my homies.

uhh.. since I gotta go soon, I'll cut this short

DKREW

Drew - good job on 7th in teams together. I really thought we could've notched that 5th spot or better tho. It's all good

Austin - DUDE, LET'S DOUBLE KIRBY FOR EVERY TEAM TOURNEY FROM NOW ON! HAHA. Oh, and I pwn you in naruto :)

Silas - Thanks for getting everything done man. We juss went crazy the entire time... And I enjoyed it hah

Scav - Thank you for announcing just about everything and creating the brackets. I finally got the hang of making the low tier brackets after a few minutes haha.

Ashley - Eprops on running the tourney from the comp. We couldn't have done it without you.

Cole - great meeting you again man. I had a fun time hanging with ya and your woman hah

Richard and Marcus - You guys are freakin tite. I still got my eyes on you marcus hah. Richard, you shoulda gotten top 8 in singles. Luck wasn't on your side. GO KIRBY!

Fmatt... wat should I say... YOU FREAKIN LAMER WHO ONLY PICKS SAMUS AND SHIKAMARU! haha. thanks for the punches even tho they juss hurt me after awhile.

I'll give more out t/m, it's late >_>

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
EEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!

Some of you guys would get that anyways.

I am sorry for the people that expected to play a good Roy and Link from me, my incredibly lackluster performance with them surprised me a lot, but the most surprising thing ever to me was that my M2 was stellar. Dunno how that happened, I can't explain it at all O_o. Be proud Mow I repped M2 for yas in your absence XD.

Mike G: BLACKULA!!! Tommorow I will get those pics from Nick and make that sig! Muahahahah, swf will never be the same after I make it XD!!!

Kenshin: I am glad I finally got to play yas. I enjoyed the matches we had, and you are funny as ****.

Isai: Thanks a lot for fronting my IHOP bill. You didn't have to do it though. Congrats on making it to SSJ4Isai and beating Ken. That was quite possibly the most BADASS matches to date.

CORY: Man, you are freaking crazy. I didn't get to play you, but I enjoyed all of your crazy random references. Heh, the whole Collosus thing ruled XD.

Scav: Thanks for going through the trouble of hosting and running the largest tourny to date. It was also ran VERY VERY SMOOTHLY. 128 people registered for 1v1's!!!!! Tis amazing indeed. I look forward to MOAST 4.

JesusFreak: I enjoyed our matches, although I wish we got to play more. I am sure we will cross paths again in the future. I still feel bad about you having to play against Mike in the losers bracket. LOL, you must have made Scav mad by spamming this thread so much :-P.

Melissa: Twas nice meeting yas, and it was nice to see another female gamer. There need to be more of those, but sadly many girls haven't seen the light.

Fluffy: You need a new controller, and a new hand XD. J/k. Hopefully we can play more matches. I never did get to play you after that one time. The M2 challenge is still up in the air for both you and Rayzorium! You will not escape his wrath, it is merely delayed.

Richard aka KKK: Excellent job kicking *** with Kirby! I wish I got to play with yas more. The fact that you did so well with an extreme low tier makes me feel better about using M2.

Arash: You really scared the heck out of me. You were the first person I played, and I had no idea who you were. All I knew is that a Bowser took out all of my characters and I was really confused.

Everyone Else: I am sorry if I forgot some peepz. I enjoyed all my friendly matches ^_^.

I enjoyed this tourny a lot, cause I got in tons of character experience with my M2. This tourny has taught me a lot, and it was extremely fun. My parents went ape**** and I got screwed over by going, but it was definitely worth it. Muahahah, I would do it again if I could XD.

Arash

Smash Lord
best tournament i have ever been to, even if the second half started with a heavy heart:'(

in no order whatsoever...
Eddie-- BRICK WALL!! like i told you earlier, the only person you need to impress is yourself. you still owe me a pool match btw, don't think that i forgot...

Tony aka Red-- i may have beaten you first round, but it was the second closest fight i had all day. major props to the ganon, and you made it pretty far to fight mike g.

AOB-- pleasure re-enacting king kong vs godzilla, it's too bad i couldn't abuse the stadium glitch when i was actually fighting you.... and yes, lo is a word:D it's a **** shame u quit jiggly though, i was hoping for a ditto

Sean aka 4WRD-- falcos are the devil!! (just ask cahphoenix..) u did well against caveman, you just needed to keep your cool much sooner, and ffs you played by far THE most matches in the tournament. lost 1st round, went all the way up to 7th place. you = god

medafighter-- interesting stories, i'll definitely try some of the things you mentioned *cough**cough*

gore-- wicked IC's, it's too bad bowser gets straight up pwned by the chain combo-y throw... awesome matches man

bluk-- well, we FINALLY played monday morning, and i must say excellent shiek. fox is just too good for bowser:(

essence-- yes i hung your poor neglected tag on my wall.. sweet falcon btw, shame i didn't have time to play it.

darkrain-- i heard you put up a **** of a fight in crew battle, makes me mad i was playing at the time. again, i need 30 hours in the day to play everyone

mr. silver-- i didn't get to play you after all, but beware, the bowser will gain 50 pounds (kilograms?) in PAL and threaten your euro collection

ken-- holy crap that was close... it was fun though, the smash and the monopoly.. enjoy the dollar bill that says arash teh loser, and good luck at MLG

isai-- TEH BOWZAR COMMANDER!! SSJ3 isai was already too good, but SSJ4??!!? way to take 1st man, put that cape to good use:)

mike g-- OH NO THE CANNON! i wish (and you prolly do too) that we coulda played more friendlies, but i still am in awe of the peach awesomeness. the day will come when peach is no jigglypuff's *****

robmoney aka robfalco-- tbh i was wondering how to ask if you really did play a tourney match in 15 seconds, but the words didn't come and i am still in shock. again, wanted to play but it wasn't in the cards

zulu-- first the jigglypuff ownage, and now beating us at monopoly with 3 colored properties??? it took all 3 of our props to take you out, gg

caveman-- i think i heard you say 2 words the whole day... good match in the crew battle and congrats on the title of best texan smasher

hugs-- wtf beating everyone left and right?? you may have gotten shafted in losers but you walked out with at least $100 i'm sure, and the bowser challenge lives forever!!

gabe-- good stuff... yoshi will one day be top tier, and he'll have you to thank...

wolf-- i'm glad you came, the link had the mad skillz, but if you kill your younger self, shouldn't you die and i be the winner?? anyway good matches man

zeroes-- the closest match all day, what can i say? beautiful shiek, if only you standing dodged the last fsmash you would have dsmashed your way to victory. excellent fight man

cory-- now that is dedication! it's again too bad i never got to fight you, but we were both wayyy too busy. make sure to get your commission:)

ashley-- you looked dead tired on sunday night, but i'm sure this tournament woulda lasted another 10 hours without you..

drew-- yes, midair... your fox is too good for me, and the teams matches at your house were stellar. congrats on the awesome teams placing

oro-- 9th dude! i killed you way too many times, and i know we were better than that, but dang.. your samus is broken

husband + wife-- 3rd in teams wtf??!?!? team newlyweds is a force to be reckoned with, and the low tiers are no exception. gg you guys

silas-- thanks for exposing me to the light that is cici's... 16 slices of pizza in 10 mins, only a testament to how awesome moast is... thanks again for the driving

scav-- wtf match slips?? pure genius. shame about the car though, it seems the theme this weekend was to lock keys in the car

richard the kirby man-- holy ****ing ****, you roxxor'd the bowser when my guard was down, and you placed excellently. way to rep the low tier dude!

matt aka young danny-- MAJOR PROPS to this guy for letting his house get turned into a hotel. i'm sorry someone declared anal warfare on your bathroom, but your parents have the patience of saints. thank them again for housing us *******s

TRU-GAMERZ-- it seems like you built this place with moast3 in mind... if one of these were in CA, you know i'd live there. props to the staff for keeping the kitchen open late night, soda saved the day

last but not least, kishcubed-- you weren't there physically but you were with us in spirit. i donated my tag to you and i know you're living the life up in heaven

if i forgot anyone, it's not because you weren't awesome, but because it's 3 or 5 am, and my brain is fried.

EDIT: someone play me pokemon next time

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
NO MIKE !

CRYSTAL CITY YALL GOIGN TO PAY FOR TAKIGN OUT MIKE IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO I HOPE TO SEE YALL AT MLG OR SOEM TONUREY AND ALSO MIKE PLEASE COME TO MLG DC IF AZEN DONT COME I MIGHT TEAM WITH U CAUSE WE ALL KNOW RYOKO AINT GOING TO MAKE IT AND ME AND U NEVER TEAMED UP WCHIC IS A **** SHAME LOL GOOD **** TO IDICKA AND BEN CANT WAIT TO TAKE YALL ON IN DC AND 80 OTHE PPL THAT ARE ATTENDING ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD WEEKEND FOR ME

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
v_v;;

Pardon me if traveling upstate on my own is a ***** (and usually not worth it) these days.

On-topic: Looks like a fantastic tournament went down. I'm sad that I was too broke to make it. Congratulations to everyone who placed high including Mike G and Isai.

TiRune

Smash Ace
Congrats to anyone who actually won some money in this way 2 large tournament :p. Especially MrSilver cause I know him and he placed 13th which is pretty good IMO ^^.
Now ya'll come to the DT in the netherlands since that's gonna be just as good and great as this tournament :p

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Back in Atlanta GA with the flu flu :(

LOL @ Wes!! It's kool man. They madd nyce and I was no match for them yo.

And I don't know about MLG DC cause of work and I had to choose between MOAST and MLG DC...........I made the right Choice ^_^

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by tsetse
4 pages and not a single Post by Jesusfreak. What Gives.
It's because I left my spam at Drew's house.:(

I shall post shoutouts later as I am in school at he moment.

BTW Isai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ken as a smasher and as a person. :chuckle:

And Richard = Best Kirby in existance and my personal hero for repping my favorite character better than I or anyone else ever could.

Kirby in the top 10!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

up and atom

Smash Cadet
moast!

Hey everyone had a really good time, except for the crazy dallas flu i came down with but hey i got to miss school today so i guess its ok, um shout outs, young danny thx for the housing, cc fun at dennys, converse gotta chill sometime, sak good to see u again, we will have to come again sometime, um all outof towners/states/country, thanks for comin to make moast the best it possibly could, and last but certainly not least host of tourney. "Maam I don't appreciate your boob on my head."

gore

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs part 1

OMG this tourney was too ****ing fun. So many shout outs, hopefully I don't forget anyone.

AZ - Too bad things didn't work out saturday night... Sean, the Falcon ditto team pwns all. We may have to team up at some point in the future. Levi, crazy samus you wrecked my shop or sumthin. Undisputed, nice doc sorry I was a little ***** when I picked sheik. No Vai... :( .

D-KREW - Scav you're mario gets crazier every time I see you good $ match. Silas, you owe me a match you crazy polo pimp. CORY, dat ***** josh foo naah meeah doouoodt? Nice IC for shizzle, and we have to make that freeze glitch skit soon. Richard, I finally beet you IC vs Kirby, we have such good matches. Good job beating Wife, that was too close. Chang good falco dittos. It was fun teaming with you on sunday, drew, but I made a few mistakes...

Crystal- ROB$ and Zulu, nice teamwork in the 2v2 finals. Unforntunately I didn't really get to play either of you that much. I can't believe how well you did with IC ROB$, it was scary how you kept winning. You could have beaten ken if you had some time to learn the chain grab. Nothing against ken, but I like IC.
Cave- Crazy young link, I only beat you once out of 4 matches. I didn't think you would be able to beat me once... :(. Nice Falco also.Smiles, we had fun matches. I needed practice against peach and doc, so thanks :). NO TIP she didn't like.

Converse- Fear, you beat me even though I chain grabbed. How? Robbie, you polo pimp, phenominon and you're antichrist link. Teri- you're the cameraman, lol, operation cellphone drop was a total success. "Every step that I take..." Nathan... /Taps C-stick/ you're dead. JK, you know I luv u baby.

Hugs and Strait- Insane samus and yoshi. You guys are cool as ****.

Ken and Isai- You 6 stocked me and atom twice... too good. Thanx for the falcon dittos Isai, and congrats on 1st place, SS4 Falcon. Congrats on 2nd ken, and 1st low tier. It was nice meeting both of you. Good team finals.

7's- Turn off the fan, and get you're lips off of ken's ***.

Darkrain and partner- lol, my partner, Atom, Cant L-cancel 3/4 of the time. That was the first time we played sheik climbers, It was a risk well worth it.

Schwippy- Didn't get to play you guys much, but hopefully next time.

Woops look at the time, I'll give more shouts later. I really have alot more, I'm just out of time now.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
FLETCHOR!!!(Bluk) got 13th!!!!!!!!!!!! good job showing your skillz you learned from San diego ;) and great job on Forward, proud of you man. yes on socal what ranks 2nd 13th 25th and 33rd outa what 128!?!?!? I'm proud of you guys, ^_^

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
Weird tournament.....................no armadillos.................

Sevens hey man.....close match............i hope were cool now

Team Ben you guys were cool as ****........hope we get to hang out again sometime.............husband..........way to **** me ..........next time ill put up more of a fight.

Gore sorry i play samus............

Kansas man your crew is tooooo coooool..........we need to hang out again someday..............hopefully..................

chang-sta man your too cool...............but you would be cooler if you learned karate

Hugs sorry i was going for the other guy..............but hey.............i was scared...................

Fear hey man......our match was too close..........your a cool guy and i hope we can get in more matches the next time i come to texas

And finally to my own crew...................you guys are the greatest..............i couldnt have made even half as far as i did without you guys..........................

and to anyone i forgot....................its not like i forgt about you............its just that i driving back for 15 hours will make anyone tired.........................

CORY

wut
BRoomer
a bit more before i have to go to work.

az's a bunch of sweeties ^_~. online you guys seem rather not cool, but when i finally got to meet you all, you're all very cool. just gotta stop getting banned, red : p i think the only one i got to play out of you guys was red when his doc anally ***** my ic's, but that's mostly because i have problems with freeplay and crowds... i'm just wierd. hopefully we can meet up at another tourney and actually hang out or something.

cc: blah blah blah. everything i can say has been said before. you guys are still awesome, way to keep texas up in the top through the whole tourney. smiles! i hate you and your peach! too good! leprechaun! good match, man, i pulled that win totally out of my ***. good times, as usual, with you guys around.

nice to finally meet mike g (you and your brother are twins? wtf?). didn't get to play you at all, i blame it on my aforementioned mental issue with freeplay and huge crowds, especially with the crowds that wanted to get matches with you already : p. good stuff, though, especially your blackula!

isai, i can't believe you thought we'd put a trap or a trick or a tricky trap in the cheerios box! come on now, you don't trust us? : p i made a point to follow your matches around, you do so much amazing cool things when you play it's fun to just watch and go "... how can you do that?" nice to see you again, maybe i can actually try to hang out with you for a little bit if we meet up at another tourney. good stuff, man, good stuff.

and "firegod and those crazy black guys" is definately my favorite crew of all time now. you guys made my day with our tourney match and the random character chants and... well, everything else! just gotta learn to cool it a tiny bit during the actual matches and it'd be perfect. can't wait to play you guys again so we can make fun of captain planet and nana during the match. HEART SUCKS! IMA MAKE YOU FEEL BAD!

i have to make a nice section just for SILAS ELIAS, aka CCHAY SAMRACH POR, aka CH-CHAY SAMAROCK POOR. you did soooooooo much stuff for us and you were so freaking on the edge of going insane on us the whole time and you just acted the always cool sammy for our sakes. i love you, man, you always make sure we get our **** together. no matter how much bs i give you, i always have to give you the utmost respect for what you do for us. THANK YOU, SAMMY!

and, of course, team ben and silver. (no, i didn't forget until now, i just wanted to go through the people i would forget...). you guys are all cool. well, i knew silver was from before and i'd heard team ben was cool from my sources, but now i know from personal experience! one day competitive two player break the targets will usurp this "one on one" match deal everyone seems obsessed with... anyways... nice to live with you guys for a week XD, you're all very cool to just hang out and do random movies and smash and mario tennis and everything with. yes, you could move in with me, but you'd need to clear it with my mom first ^_~. and you need to come back some time, silver! i'll promise to get them crazy black guys from the finals room back and you can have some fun with how totally wtf crazy dallas is!

... and... yeah.. i think that'd be it. craziest tourney EVAR. cube diving sucks, i got so many nicks and scratches but i had no workers comp or anything... i was in this stupid daze all day at work yesterday, moast3 kicked my *** and i didn't even do much.

if i forgot you in either of my posts, it's not that i don't like you, it's that i don't even remember my own birthday. all of you people were cool (especially all the hotties we had running around. yes, that means you andrew, along with that other really tall pretty boy. and the girls, too, because everyone likes girls.) so hopefully we can all get together for another one of these thar moast tourneys.

ArcticDrac

Smash Cadet
CRAZY BUTTS

OK, OK, OK! Reading through all these posts inspired me to do something amazingly great... POST! Sorry I'm a Smashboards n00b, but I'm workin on it!

OK let's see here...

Shotouts? (hmmmm)

OK, First and foremost thanks to everyone for holding this tournament! This was by far the coolest thing I have ever done in my life, BESIDES watching my friends do naughty things in a hot tub completely nude... =\ Thanks again, it was genuinely the best time ever!

Overall I met a lot of kewl peeps! The ones that stick out in my head are pretty much every member of the AZ crew, the Arkansas d00dz, (yay happiest man!) Scav, Young Danny, and all the stafRz... there's so much more too! Unfortunately I am the worst person with names... so plz forgive! =] Seriously though, without you guys, I would've probably strangled Yuki... somehow... trust me...

There's something else very important that I have to say about MOAST! I played Ken and destroyed 2 of his lives AND got his 3rd up to 76%!!!! Accomplishment? I think so! =] KEN!!!! It was good meeting you... for some reason I thought you'd be the BIGGEST n3rd possible, but it turns out you're pretty cool! Yuki was very impressed with your skillz, but she was still routing for Isai. =\ Sorry dawg. Hey I was thinking about what you were saying for your *possible* tournament out there in Cali... yeah I was thinking that maybe everyone attenting could chip in $5 bux to the "GET JAPAN THE FVCK OVER HERE TO PLAY MELEE WITH US" fund????? WHATTYA THINK!?! I know Yuki and I would gladly chip in to see Captain Jack's firm buttox! OK, I've ranted on and on with you or about you, so have yourself a good day...

On another note: I am the dumbest FVCK ever for not playing with Captain Falcon for the tournament... WHAT WAS I THINKING!?! =[ =[

FIREGOD... I want a rematch, this time I won't be, you know, ASLEEP during our match... =\

I'm sure I could keep going on and on about how cool this tournament was and how much I appreciate how everyone treated Yuki and I, unfortunately I'm not nearly gay enough to do that... in fact I'm pretty close to the edge AS IT IS! =\

SO, Thanks again to everyone there...

P.S. Is it me, or did a good amount of people at the tournament hate me because I didn't give my Yuki a chance to talk to any of you sausages alone.... HMMMMM Anyway, yeah... sorry, but I'm one LUCKY FVCKER! =]

Essence

Smash Journeyman
****... good ****...
THOSE WERE THE BEST ****ING FINALS IVE EVVVVERRRR SEEN

there were some ppl who didnt come that is really wish would, where were you dsf, germ, zelgadis?

SHOUT OUTS...........

young danny - thanks for the housing.... that **** was tight

isai - congrats on first, i had alot of fun playing you... no one will ever have a better c falcon then you

ken - yo dude, youre a cool guy, had much fun playing you too, i got alot better from you

bluk - congrats on 13th, reppin vtown

gore - good job reppin vtown

atom - good job reppin vtown

fear - nice to see you again

mr c - fun chillin with you

rob$ - **** dude youre too crazy

caveman - if you leave the room, youre gay

zulu - you liked it

nate - i love you man

lep - **** fool u my nugga

tsetse - your falcon got way better, keep it up

arash - **** dude youre bowser is too good

silas - good to see you again

sint - good to see you again too

tony - **** dude youre awsome, you my nugga

kirk - your samus is **** good dude

straight - omgwtf wut a yoshi

hugs - your samus is **** good too

4word - **** good set we had, your falcon is too crazy

smiles - youre awsome dude, always in a good mood, i like it

mr silver - nice to see you again, all the way from europe

drew - **** dude youre really good

majin - nice to see you again, you got alot better

coach - cool chillin with you

zeroes - yooo dude cool chillin with you too

aob - good set dude

sos - **** dude, you beat isai once, you got alot better

scav - badass tourney

titan - **** dude ur ganon is too good

fury - youre cool... fool

jesusfreak - your dk is badass dude

sevens - youre a fatass peice of ****

anyone i didnt mention sorry, ill post more later, i am soo tired

oh yeah, NO TIP

gore

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs part 2

Arash- You're bowser is sick, and you're jiggzypuf is an absolute monster. Sorry about chain grab... I like the Sheer cold, spore, baton pass, belly drum smeagle Idea you have. Once I get my DS and some pkmn games and a decent team together, we have to meet up and play.

Lep- I'm gore. And I was vai when I got back saturday night :bee:.

Cave(again)- it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again.

JF- good matches, though we only got a few. CF vs DK was fun to the max.

MR. Silver- fun playing pal with you, I wanted that euro too...

Eddie- You're gannon is crazy talk, white man. Sorry about chain grab...

Fury- Fun IC vs Mario while we were ^ you came back pretty well.

Mike G- What a peach, that **** was off the chain, word.

Dominique- God****it why did you have to pick IC. It's cool though, but I seriously would've won low tier if I wouldn't have SD'ed on that last match. Good IC though.

SA Knights- NO BETTY? C'mon baby whassup? why u bull****tin nugga? SOS-good matches, congrats on almost beeting Isai. Majn, it was fun, good samus. Coach and Bro- We didn't get to play, oh well, I still love you guys. Zeroes- good seeing you again. Mexican sheik is sexy.

Young danny- Nice house, you're parents are really nice, thanx to all. The plumber 4 stocked me.

DSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Wish you could've came it was so fun at TGA.

DA- I really wanna meet you guys. I know ya'll boyz ain't talkin' bout blowin big. Wes- I'll money match you for $20 if we ever meet up.

Lastly, I have to thank my friend here in victoria, richard, for ensuring that you could all see the spleh climbers. Next tourney I attend, I will be revealing the SS4 Crystal Spleh Climbers. Be warned... And you thought my mouth was crazy this time...

Essence

Smash Journeyman
oh ****
just realized
essence turned 17 today
happy birthday to me
anyways
i heard something about mlg in houston in march... and is tga 2 in march? and ken are you gonna have oc2 in the summer?
thanks for the answers

Mr.C

Smash Master
but we can all agree i pwn. who disagrees? thought so!

umm yah gratz to C.C uhhhhhh V-town yup...yup

hopefully me and Mike's Peach go on the HUB god i was doing some creepy **** i couldnt even recognize......i guess Mike made me scared :p nice Peach and nice guy.

Uhhhh Dominic???? "this guy" ur cool nice to hang out with you.

That one chick that can draw real good....ur hot and uhhh isai's friend u are too....... yah yah yah ty...ty...

HMMMMMMMMMMM? TOURNEY IN MARCH? HMMMMMMM?

DracaDragon

Smash Cadet
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still constantly thinking about that tournament. So awesome!

More shout outs:

Cory Thanks so much for diving into the scary dark post things cause if you weren't there it would've been either me or Ashley jumping in there!

Richard Sorry I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you but good job with Kirby! Made me miss the SB64 game when Kirby ruled and could beat any character. Nice job on the drawing too! I actually did the lettering for kish around it so I ended up looking at that drawing for quite some time. It's amazing how good it is....me and crayola markers do not get along....

Marcus It was great to see a familiar face! I'll probably see you again sometime soon hopefully!

Well I've got to go to class...back to reality.

DracaDragon

Smash Cadet
That one chick that can draw real good....ur hot and uhhh isai's friend u are too....... yah yah yah ty...ty...
lol Mr C. there where more than one girl artists there. I think you were talking about the girl that was actually good at smash.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Originally posted by DracaDragon

Cory Thanks so much for diving into the scary dark post things cause if you weren't there it would've been either me or Ashley jumping in there!
Actually, she had to dive into 6 or 7 of them after everybody left. We even found an extra gamecube!

I dove into the eighth, I was the only one lucky enough to come up without any scratches, or rabies or something.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
First page, Mr. C ;)

Originally posted by DracaDragon
lol Mr C. there where more than one girl artists there. I think you were talking about the girl that was actually good at smash.

There was more than one, smart guy.

SHEP

Smash Cadet
who played under my name???

it apears that someone entered this tourney using the name "shep", im just curious about who that was and how they came up with the name... and i guess i should probably challange them to a match for the name. yeah thats about it. let me know ppl

gore

Smash Journeyman
My crew mate, essence. His name is mathew shepherd. One time I made the name KLEB, short for Caleb, and he called me kleb so I started calling him shep. It's kind of a joke.

Top Bottom