• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Arctic Drac- to answer your questions

1. Plano borders Dallas. You can either say the tournament is in Dallas or in Plano. It's techinically in the city of Dallas, but it's Plano schools, so it's basically the same thing.

2. And if you have problems with mapquest (who doesn't), try yahoo maps or other places. If you are still not satisfied, hit me on aim (tennisjun), drdrewthedragon (drdrewthedragon), changsta (crazydavey31), scav (scavmf), or silas elias (aznexplosn)

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Rob- I would still register, but you would only need to fill out the top part where it says crew/ 1vs1, teams stuff. It shouldn't take you too long :)

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Well...Jeff won't change his rules for sure....I've tried telling him to change it to TA on but he still won't listen. Sorry.

Also...i'm almost positve I can't make MOAST3 cuz the Corp wants us back on Jan15 and this starts Jan16. Yup...i wish this tourney was set earlier but...oh well...I'll just have to play all you guys another time....YET AGAIN.

Sigh....I swear to GOD I hate being a stupid FISH in college...RAWR. Can't wait till I'm a junior...Can't WAIT....

Jedi

Smash Cadet
I'll be there to get the crap kicked out of me if I can manage to get a ride from Scav. I've only played a few local tourneys around here in Houston, so I wanna see how I'll fare against some of the better smashers? Anyway, really looking forward to this >.>

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yay, more people...

and I have the feeling a certain dragon doctor is going to read this really really soon...

Fletzor

Smash Rookie
Well i start heading back to texas today. Twill be good to be back. V-town major practice-zor at my house on tuesday.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I have registered (and I can't remember if I already said this here before) for this Tournament, Singles.

I will most likely be there to start kicking butt.

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
GUARANTEED

Yo whats sup G i like it because of recent incident i am going to guaranteed win MOAST 1 on 1 and 2 on 2s GUARAN****MOTHER****INGTEED

If i dont die by the time i get to MOAST 3 i'll win that **** guaranteed.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
YOU NOOB YOU JUST DOUBLE POSTED AND YOUR RUNNIGN AWAY LIKE A LITTLE COWARD

btw

w00t Texas Tech own the holiday bowl w00t

Essence

Smash Journeyman
ohhh.... yessss.... just beat third bowser on mario ds.....
anyways...MOASTTT ISSS CLOSEEE PEOPLEEE................

Fear

Smash Journeyman
do to some unfortunate events i may not be attending Teams.

But i will be going.

ive been in Crystal City for about 2 or 3 days and we been practicing abit so i feel im ready

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Sintenal
we are supposed to practice for moast?
If you want to get past the 1st round, then yes!

Oh, and sorry this is a little late, but V-Town, ya'll are badass man! We need to hang with ya'll again soon, but this time, we GOT to have Converse with us this time. That will be the craziest time if V-Town, SA, and Converse get together, for real! I give props to your Captain Falcon Essence and props also to Gore's CRAAAAZY Ice Climbers!

Essence

Smash Journeyman
fletzor getting back to v-town todayyyy
converse/sa want to practice again soon? or austin? or crystal?

darkrain

Smash Ace
I plan on leaving the morning of the 14th and getting there around 6 - 7pm, but there's one problem, I have no idea where I'm suppose to be going. Whats the deal with housing? CORY is sexy.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Darkrain- if you emailed scav the information like when your flight is etc, someone will be there to pick you up. We'll make an announcement soon to tell you who is going to pick you up, where, etc. And as of now, your staying with cory :)

darkrain

Smash Ace
I signed up when the registration still worked. I'm driving in with another guy from Kansas City. So I'll need an address of the place I'm going to. No flight for me.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Originally posted by Fear
do to some unfortunate events i may not be attending Teams.

But i will be going.

ive been in Crystal City for about 2 or 3 days and we been practicing abit so i feel im ready
Fear- WTF is this bunch of poonany? :confused: we still team's if u willy's take me, OBTW check out the banner i like beautifully
o'hey i think Rob$ said you and john went to the river/lake thingy so did you jump off the top? it'sa rush :p

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Jeff said he'll turn TA on if you peeps show up...and here are the roolz again. Find directions to Copperas Cove on Mapquest and I'll give out my Cell number soon so once you guys get near cove we'll give out more directions to Madmans

Originally posted by me
Ok...heres the deal w/ our local MADMAN GAMES tourney that jeff is setting up...These are the rules and date and the rules are subject to change but here they are.

Team Battle - 5.00 Per Person
Singles - $10.00 Per Person

Tourney starts on Jan 8th @ 1 P.M.

Rules:

Stages: FD, Peach's Castle, Battlefield, Corneria, Yoshi's Story, FoD, Onett, Pokemon Stadium

No Items

5 Stock, Double Elimination, TA Off

Remember...rules are subject to change and the more people that show up..the bigger the pot.

Top Bottom