• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

ANTX

Smash Ace
hey JF, you teaming?
cuz if you aren't, i'll put my money down for the money match, and all you have to do is put down that you would play teams with me... double DK style. (i'd pay for teams too.)

dan smith

Smash Champion
Uh oh!

JF!! Don't team with Antx! He is trying to lure you into a trap with his money!

Glide, if I weren't already on a team...I would suggest double Ness team.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Woot headed to cali today. Hopefully the regisration will be fixed by when i get to tx

Mr.C

Smash Master
ROBMONEY HERE

I liked it. SO JF and DCX who do you guys think is my best character?

i still dont know yet we'll see what happends when we get closer to moast3.

Its going to be a like

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Rob, your Sheik, Marth and Falco are all too good. Your Doc and Falcon are likes too.

ANTX, I don't really understand what you're offering? Are you saying you won't money match me unless we team? I'm already teaming with Ross, but I still wanna MM you. We might be able to do some friendly teams or low tier teams if you want.

ANTX

Smash Ace
i meant that if i won, you'd team with me. but if you have a teammate that's cool.

BUT THE MONEY MATCH IS STILL, LIKE, TOTALLY ON~~!!!~~!!!LOLWTFOMFGROFLMAO.
kthxbye.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
essence depends where you ae going to stay!!!!
rob$ - could we stay at one of ur houses?

majinlink - ill call u tonight, and caleb miiiight be able to come

dcx1287

Smash Lord
I liked it. SO JF and DCX who do you guys think is my best character?
yo mr c!! all your characters are tight 0_0 i think your fox and falco are the best your falco ripped me up 0_0 and your fox did really well vs the others good job man!

gore

Smash Journeyman
Majin- I got off work. It took me like 20 minutes to switch shifts with Maria, this lady who speaks no english at all. I just kept pointing at the shift chart, and the only words I could communicate with were "switch, Que? Switch Wednesday y Friday QUE???" I think she's happy :D . We'll have some good smash tomowow. And if we get board, we can always smoke crack and worship the devil :beezo:.

I like fat girls...

StunGun

Smash Apprentice
zarelid's post was still pointless, stupid, and did not contribute to the topic at all, even if it was someone else on his account when he got banned.

at moast, will we be able to switch characters according to our opponent's pick? i believe i saw something about that earlier, but it was in some swf lingo i've neglected to learn.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
dcx, that was Rob not Mr C.
omg i'm an idiot <_< sorry i thought rob money was mr C for some reason o_0 but i guess i'm wrong.

LOL rob sorry LMAO didn't see.

ALL your characters can **** 0_0 i think your best are sheik falco marth your sheik especially is just insane 0_0

you can win moast 3!!!!!!!!!! do it !!! lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by StunGun

at moast, will we be able to switch characters according to our opponent's pick? i believe i saw something about that earlier, but it was in some swf lingo i've neglected to learn.
yeah, that falls into slob picks and advanced slob picks. if you lose, you can change character, but so can the winner, if they choose, they just have to choose first and you can pick around that. there's some stuff about levels in there, too, but i think that whole setup's full of gayness and ******ry and destroys the heart of the cards, but i really can't argue against it as it seems to be pretty much tourney standard now.

oh yeah, hey gore! let's have some fun! see who's ic's kick the most ***! we play only ic's in the tourney, except against marths, peaches, and samii, since they're mean and ugly against ic's (and you can pick something other than ic's if someone else is playing them, too, because it's just no fun playing against other ic's...). whoever gets furthest (no blaming bracket placing or anything else on it, either side.) wins. we can put, like, 20 fun or something on the line, maybe some of that thar "munny" i keep hearing about. sound good? if so, we can iron things out fully : p

MMarell

Smash Cadet
All the way from NY!

I might be coming so and I might bring my gf so if you find a girl wearing cat ears you'll be able to find me.

Btw if we're still voting *skips about 160 pages* I vote on a 2 vs 2 low tier tourny. Zelda/Zelda all the way!! =^.^=

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
MMarell- if you are planning to come to this tournament, read the first two posts because it tells everything we are doing. Also, register by clicking on the bottom of people signatures where it says PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR MOAST. At the end of the registration form, don't click send, instead email the registration information on the registration form to scav.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Lol Michael, we don't want to own these guys too much...I don't think they can handle double princess ^.^

Young Danny, just house MMarell wherever I go....since we'll need practice....

Oh, and my mom said that if Trugz exploded we could hold it at my house, lol

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Ok...heres the deal w/ our local MADMAN GAMES tourney that jeff is setting up...These are the rules and date and the rules are subject to change but here they are.

Team Battle - 5.00 Per Person
Singles - $10.00 Per Person

Tourney starts on Jan 8th @ 1 P.M.

Rules:

Stages: FD, Peach's Castle, Battlefield, Corneria, Yoshi's Story, FoD, Onett, Pokemon Stadium

No Items

5 Stock, Double Elimination, TA Off

Remember...rules are subject to change and the more people that show up..the bigger the pot.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, I'll be back in school by the 8th, and we might be too busy trying to get MOAST all set up, but Dkrew will try to make it, as usual :)

Also, could you be a little more specific with the location than "our local MADMAN games"?

And TA off!, what are you guys thinking?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Uh, Daniel you know I'd like to make this, but TA Off? The rest of the rules look good. Even tho I'll be in school I'll try to make this. It is a weekend right?

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
Guaranteed

Its good its good. I can't wait to got moast. I dont know how the **** i am going to get there. THis sucks as of right now its not guaranteed that i am going.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Welp...me and steve just got in a fight. hmmmm i dont know what got in to me. its just lately his been an *** to me so i guess i snapped. sorry steve :(

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
Heh...well...I'll give directions soon...but Copperas Cove is a fairly small town so its REALLY easy to find places...I mean REALLY easy.

Yah, I figured TA should be on...but Jeff hates it on and always whines about it....although me and Carlos deal w/ it...he doesn't.

I'll try and convince him to put TA on...although he's a pain in the *** and doesn't listen to anyone but himself.

I'll put directions to madman games up soon. KEKEKEKEKEKE...

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I know a lot of people that wouldn't show at a tournament if TA was off, so keep that in mind.

So if he wants a bigger turnout he better turn TA on.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Partner!

this to jeff I wont be going to this 'MADMAN" since I live Freaking 300 miles away but TA should be on.

And I got lost in Copperas Cove once going to daniels house. Of course the fact im an Idiot doesn't help.

Oh and is there a way to try and house the people with no partners together or something so we can find a partner. Anyone want a decent smasher for a Partner. I have a good falcon and a decent sheik and Im working on my peach and Doc. I'll take just about anyone as a Partner. Even "JF". Yep Im that desperate. :bee:

gore

Smash Journeyman
FLETCHZOR TO TEH MAXPLOR. I'm ready, babeh.

Me, Essence, and Atom just got back from san antonio, playing the saks. Theyre good.

Coach, you my niga, come to V-town and get ^ with my gramps.

Zeroes, Betty, Majin, and Coache's bro- ya'll dawgz are good to. Keep on truckin...

dan smith

Smash Champion
TA SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON

Team battles suck without the challenge of avoiding your teamate.

Ness also benefits greatly from the ability to absorb friendly fire and save his teamate with PK Thunder.

How would I go about getting a MOAST banner? I realize there isn't much time left...but they are tight.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
majinlink - yo dude thanks for havin us over... and for the food... good ****
coach - yo dude thanks for lettin us stay the night... u and ur bro are too cool... good ****
zeroes - yo dude **** fun playin u... and remember... it doesnt exist... good ****
betty - yo dude... **** BABY U WAS LOOKIN TOO FINE LAST NIGHT... **** GIRL I WANT U TO HAVE MY FIRST BABY... UH HUH **** GIRL U LOOKED HAWT ON THAT DDR... good ****

werewolf - yo if ta is turned off... i will try to make this...
fletzor - WTFOMGLOLABCLMAO... yuh... get yo *** back to v-town... gotta get ready to win teamsssssssssssss

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by Fletzor
Love the new banner levi heh. And Wolf with tourney rules that bad it would be a suprise if anyone would show up.
Hey, I think those rules aren't all that bad. It spuices things up a bit. I would certainly come regardless of the fact that it's only an hour away from me. <_<

ArcticDrac

Smash Cadet
HELP I'M FROM ALBUQUERQUE

There are WAAAAY too many posts on this thread, so I've decided to ask these questions that have probably been answered 1003 times before. YAY!

--Why is it when I enter the address of the tournament venue into mapquest so I can get exact directions, does it not work?

--Is Plano IN or NEAR Dallas, because I entered, "Plano TX" it just brought up the airports in Dallas.

OK, that's pretty much all I can think of now, see you guys soon, I'm going to register tomorrow when I have the answers to these questions! THANKS d00dz!

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: TA SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON

Originally posted by dan smith
How would I go about getting a MOAST banner? I realize there isn't much time left...but they are tight.
You steal someone else's banner and edit it with your own picture and text. At least that's how I got my awesome cheese banner. (Took a while to find a good picture of cheese though) I'd suggest stealing from someone who doesn't have a picture that overlaps MOAST letters, so it's easier to work with.

Top Bottom