• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yo fear... **** dude i really hope u get better soon... i had a lotta fun playin u...

and wtf is up with this austin thing on monday?... where is it? r we speniding the night?... is it still going on?...

if this thing isnt going on... majinlink wanna play some time this week?

gore

Smash Journeyman
Woah... WTF? **** fear I hope you'll be able to play by moast. It was really cool chillin' with you, robbie, terry, and nateanominon. We gotta play again soon.

Yeah, so ICs are down from alaska since it's snowing in V-tizzle. Itza phenominon they don't like teh peacheap DSMASH

Gore is no longer pissed, just don't do that gay **** again.

L337

Smash Cadet
lol "nateanominon"?

Yeah hopefully it's healed before then. I think they are leaving tonight to Austin, and then going to JF's house tomorrow? Not too clear on that. But yeah, later.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by L337
Yeah hopefully it's healed before then. I think they are leaving tonight to Austin, and then going to JF's house tomorrow? Not too clear on that. But yeah, later.
r they staying the night in austin???

Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Well, whatever day is good for me. That is, if you can't get the thing worked out with Fear.
uhhh i can come up there wednesday... itd be better if i could spend the night, but considering weve never really met, i dont have to, also see if zeroes and whoever else can come over too

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hey Essence, if ya'll are in HS, it would make it perfect without any worries for ya'll to spend the night. My parents get skeptical about people that they don't know of. I'll just tell them you're friends that left my HS that I haven't seen in a long time. Also, how many of ya'll would it be if ya'll did come over wednesday?

I'll make sure to have Zeroes, Betty, and The Coach over if you do come on wednesday.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
all this talk about DK just makes me feel all jungle-y inside! uh-roo!
any word on whether Mike is coming??? so we can have the showdown for best in northam?

ANTX

Smash Ace
well, i think i have the upper hand, as i shall be practicing every day, ONLY WITH DK!

due to the fact that i gave up all "non-kong related smashing"...

dan smith

Smash Champion
DK....diddy kong!

Antx, have you registered? Make sure to list your crew as Lawrnce Punx, or else you won't be allowed to talk to Dmac and I for the entirety of the tourney. They will lock you in a booth dude.

I will be able to beat you DK much easier than your Marth...

Just because I always have to be worse than you...I am considering doing something that I have always told you to do. Seriously picking up Mewtwo.

PK Shadow Ball...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, practice all you want. Actually, practice a lot. I like a good challenge. :chuckle:

Indeed this DK talk makes me want to wear nothing but a Tie and run around in the Jungle with my primate brothers... or something

WARU!!!

>_< oops @ double post. I thought I hit edit. oh well. >_<

leprechaun

Smash Ace
ROBMONEY HERE

WE ARE IN AUSTIN GUARANTEEED GUARANTEED

Me, caveman, lep, Fear, mr. C

We wanted to like breakfast jesusFreaks but no lalos his mommy did not like it.

DCX ARE YOU DEAD?

BORA i am have better link now. GUaranteed downhits with link

GUARANTEED GUARANTEED

Fear sucks **** with his wrist injury he can't jackoff he says. NO LIKINGS HIM

For Christmas i winning moast for my cuzin leprechaun. GUARANTEED GUARANTEED

NO JOHNS FOR EVERYONE

After i win guaranteed stip clubs, guaranteed sour power , guaranteed Hugs, guaranteed GUARANTEED

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Re: ROBMONEY HERE

Originally posted by leprechaun

NO JOHNS FOR EVERYONE

After i win guaranteed stip clubs, guaranteed sour power , guaranteed Hugs, guaranteed GUARANTEED
Man you don't have to guarantee me, im already gonna be there *****es!!! rain or shine :) Anyways, I got me some christmas money, so i would like to do some money matches.
1. Lord
2. MedaFighter (i owe you one)
3. Undisputed
4. Jesusfreak, bluk, majinlink (any of you guys?)
5. Ill money match more if im doing ok.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
YO CC GUYS:

I dunno if any of you will even see this before it's too late, but I guess it's worth a shot anyway. I wanna get some games in with y'all today, but I dunno how likely it is for me to be able to get a ride out to JF's. If you guys are in the area (southeast Austin, around I-35), would it be possible for you to pick me up? If so, PM or IM me plz. My AIM sn is titan2744 ;)

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
IM IN LAS VEGAS

Also...i wont know about any money matches till i get back from my vacation...(going to cali tomorrow for like 5 days)

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
I keep trying to register, but it keeps telling me, "THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED".

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, or if i really registered or not, or what i should do.

I'm freakin out, i wanna go to moast soooo bad. HELP ME!

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
ALL PEOPLE TRYING TO REGISTER, JUST EMAIL ALL YOUR INFORMATION ON THE REGISTRATION FORM TO SCAV. HE'S TRYING TO FIND A NEW SCRIPT, BUT JUST EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO HIM.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
majinlink - it will be only me going to ur house... bluk is in la... caleb has to work... pm me your address and phone number and i will make a mapquest thing...

mr. c - if fear isnt gonna be able to play... how bout u team with caleb?... just a thought

cc - can me and caleb come down to cc sometime?

StunGun

Smash Apprentice
look at me i'm not banned!!!

oh well I'm not going to this either =( sorry guys.
i'll give you some grapes if you can figure out why you were banned. *******.

i'd like to do some marth dittos, if i can raise up 10 more dollars or so by the time moast rolls around. anyone interested, pm me or something.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Robfalco here

essence depends where you ae going to stay!!!!

JF - no Zelda dittos
Fear - no johns you like pancakes wit cheese
mr.c - will you partner up with me if i kill fear,........,if not it is a waste of my time to just go and kill him...........caleb..........no johns find your own partner..........that or fear will still team with mr.c with the broken wrist so no likes for you!!

dcx1287

Smash Lord
man it was awesome playing with CC i got *** ***** 0_0 but it was fun!

rob you're gonna win moast 3 i can feel it @_@

Glide

Smash Ace
Hey guys; if luck is with me, I'll be showing up.

I'll happilly take anyone on in a few friendlies, and I am open for a few money matches. Not too many though; on a tight budget >_<. I suppose if I win a few, I'll be okay though =P

Anyway.... Yeah. I'll definitely wanna take part in that Low tier tourney. NESS FO'EVA FOOLS! XD

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ray and everyone else:

REGISTRATION DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

You must email Scav ( Scavenger382@hotmail.com ) with your registration information.

Just make an email with all the info you would fill out on the registration page and send it to Scav. This will get you registered

He's currently trying to fix registration, and we'll let you know when it's going again.

Thank you.

P.S. if any of the above doesn't make sense just aim me at Dr DrewtheDragon and I'll walk you through it.

edit: Thanks for beating me to it Hugs:)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I edited the title to reflect what was going on, in case people were planning to register before reading the latest posts.

Editing other peoples' posts is fun :D.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nope, cause Scav should have recieved a conformation e-mail for everyone that registered.

Eventually I think I'll make a list of everyone that's registered and put it in the second post so everyone can check and make sure they're registered, but Scav has to give me a list of all the registrees first.

Mr.C

Smash Master
MAAAAAINNNNN! *****! hold dem bowzahz! foo wang up in dis mug with c.c the jist of things is we up in austin.

Top Bottom