• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well, like I said, dcx's place would be best cuz it's big. But I don't know when he's getting back from his vacation. Also, it turns out David Kirk is unable to go, :cry: so I might need a partner. Ross(usea) said he's partner with me if this was the case, but just incase that doesn't work out I'm available. And to CC, Monday would really be better for me, and proably everyone.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
Yo im not trying to take away any advertisement away from MOAST(like i could) but i was just wondering if Converse and Crystal City Hosted a tourney in Converse who woul all come?

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Fear
Yo im not trying to take away any advertisement away from MOAST(like i could) but i was just wondering if Converse and Crystal City Hosted a tourney in Converse who woul all come?
U CAN COUNT VTOWN IN BOY
and yuh ppl me and gore about to leave to go to fears house

jotun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
By SA, are you talking about San Antonio?

And if you are talking about San Antonio, what Game Thread are you talking about, along with this "GBS" that I have no clue what it means?
he means Something Awful...

gore

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Itza phenominon. In all my yeaz o' smaish have I ev'al witnessed such a fusion of forces in which share common goals, perhaps it was inevitable to occur at one specific point along the progression down the ole' dusty road o' smash world domination in which I have now set in progress to become in the future of my lifespan in which I will go to heaven for the next demension of smashboards. Ich liebe das McDonalds Cup. Que? SPAM. SPAM. Habe es deine way. Have it your way. Have it your way(in spanish) Que?

Yah, anyways V-tizzle and Convissle Krizzle(izzle) have been playing all day, and we've decided to enter crew battles together. That would be: Myself, Essence, Bluk, Mr. C, and Fear. ****.

I need to make a few thing clear.

(1.) Changsta sucks at telling jokes.
(2.) Silas can't dance.
(3.) Que?
(4.) Sintenal is fat.
(5.) Drew is fat.
(6.) Sevens is morbidly obeese.
(7.) Das juden muss alles sturben jetzt!
(8.) Pooey tanegay uhhhh gay?
(9.) Umm-hmm.
(10.) Southern Kalimdor.
Edit: (11.) Jotun's IC is definitely better than mine. Watch out everyone. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
(12.) Polooooooooooo Pimpz, foo-ul.
(13.) ****, that jacket is tight, son. Naaaah, Meeeaaa.
(14.) OMG, WTF, BBQ Haxx!!!! +1 Necromancer skillz wand in teh shop?

Thank you for reading my list of grievances. It has been a fun ride but now I must say goodbye.

*Singing Emotionally to a fat girl*

I don't wanna wait... for our lives to be over... Uh-doo... doo-doo-doo... Dawson's Creeeeek.

sos246

Smash Journeyman
its al MOAST christmas! YES! its a shame im not getting any presents. but im still telling santa that all i want is to win moast for christmas. shame the fat guy isnt real. :(

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sos246
but im still telling santa that all i want is to win moast for christmas. shame the fat guy isnt real. :(
What? You lie, you *******.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
the post says Gore, but it just has MrC's marvelous writing style all over it. Kinda sad how you guys still havent come up with a new insult beyond calling people fat.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Jotun!!! You're alive!!! BTW, that was Gore. He's been brainwashed by Converse. And jotun doesn't play ICs anymore, at least last time I checked. (Altho he should)

Mr.C

Smash Master
Originally posted by Sintenal
the post says Gore, but it just sayd MrC's marvelous writing style all over it. Kinda sad how you guys still havent come up with a new insult beyond calling people fat.
Sint- are you stupid? how many times do i have to tell you calling you fat isnt an insult me and steve call everyone fat and i mean everyone. it's and inside side joke kinda thing, just loosten up sint its ok ur not fat, we all know ur skinny your personality is just a fatass sint god. here let me explain

:FAT:- can be used for anything at any moment at any time. (1.) omg dat spike was so fat it haxed me! (2.) sint ur just a fat , it can also be used as something bad (3.) ****ing LINK! GO****! FATASS! " in this situation i could have been getting juggled

i dont see how u get offended by us calling u fat, i mean do u see jf crying when i say he has manboobies? no its an inside joke and he know's were just playing with him...................

PS.
1. sint ur fat
2. mrc ur fat
3. fear ur fat
5. gore ur fat
6. caveman ur aft
7. sevens your morbidly obese
8. jf is fat
9. tsetse ur fat
10. mom ur fat

OMG EVERYONE KILL MEH! AHHHHHHH! I CALLED U FAT! IT MUST BE A THREAT! AHHHHHHHH!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Are you kidding, Mr. C is ****ing awsome! Hey, Mr. C, if we can, think we can head out to your place, or ya'll come over here today? Give me a call 1st.

I have to admit that Mr. C is right though, Sint, you need to be more loose with Mr. C cause you take offense to his jokes too seriously. I mean, I know I'm one to take things seriously but that's only when a comment or statement looks and/or feels serious to me or if I can't tell the distinct difference between a person's sarcasm when I was thinking they were being serious. Although this quote;

you suck at life.
(Which was being directed towards Mr. C, I assume)

made me LMAO.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
im recovering from anorexia, those insults hurt me very deeply.

i just have to laugh that you guys think im serious about anything I say. You people dont know me very well at all ;)

gore

Smash Journeyman
PHENOMinon!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have no emotion, They can't laugh.

All theese fatasses need to calm the **** down and laugh.

Sos will not win Moast. He is Fat also. Nu-Metal. Umm-hmm. This is my thread, son. fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Jotun must play dem IC, or else how would he be better than mine and all. right?

One more drink and I'll take you all, all of ya.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yo ppl i be in da resisdence of teh fear... he toilet tried to eat my finger, dont trust it... sint, u is fat, lose weight dog, nah i be playin, u my homie g string... steven, **** ur purified water/ice tea/****, i just wanted something to drink maan, u was just laughin at me trying to clean it out till like 5am... **** me and teh fear played till 10 am, woke up at 11 am, and now we is playin again,,,,, naaaa meeaa?... well anyways, converse r the funniest dude to chill with... had a ddaaaamn good time here... and i gotta leave in an hour.... :( so im gonna get back to playin

oh yeah
Originally posted by Bluk
Converse + V-town in crew battles = pwnage
WTF,,,,, yuhhhhh u gots that right, uhh huh... wait wut? beat v-town and converse??? u kiddin? ??

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Essence, come to our place, we don't even live that far away from Fear's place, a 10 min. drive or less. Just have Fear call my house and ask for Ben. That is, if you see this message in time before you leave.

Mr.C

Smash Master
O Sint LoL sorry............:p maynnneee! v-town guy's are funny as pootang pie ;)

Sint? Kenshin is joining Moast3? am i correct?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
join moast 3?

im guessing you mean going to moast, if that is the case then most likely yes he will be there

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
Essence, come to our place, we don't even live that far away from Fear's place, a 10 min. drive or less. Just have Fear call my house and ask for Ben. That is, if you see this message in time before you leave.
yo, yuh we left too soon, uhhh... send me a pm with ur number and address and i will try to drive up there sometime with gore...

converse - omfg good ****, u dudes r fun as **** to smash with...

Gore is pissed.

Smash Rookie
You fVcking JEWS. GIVE ME MY GODD@MN FVCKING ACCOUNT BACK, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never broke any rules (until now anyway) and if I can't post by tommorow I will spam the living FVCK out of this thread and many others. Think I'm joking? I'll make like 50 accounts. IP block? No problem, I have access to hundreds of computers throughout victoria. School, Library, Friends.... Wherever. Don't fvcking p!ss me off.

And just for the record I tried to pm scav and be sensible about this.

Don't post on the precious moast thread or they might ban you too.

Gore is pissed.

Smash Rookie
I cant post yet SPAM: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Gore is pissed.

Smash Rookie
Yeah so, Que?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

**** YOU @SSHOLESSSSSSS

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
kleb what happened? and id stop before you get your real account banned

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
What happened? gore's regular acount doens't say banned or anything. I also saw an account call "gorezor". but wtf is going on?

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Will the LAN Center accept payments in Debit? I have a debit card and I was curious to know if it does or not. I'm assuming it does, hopefully. Oh, and screw my money matches, MOAST is gonna be expensive enough as it is just going there, paying for the tournaments and for food.

I'm just curious, but when is the latest we can inform you that we would need housing or not? I mean, we're still looking at getting a hotel room, but you never know, things happen all of a sudden.

Top Bottom