• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
Guaranteed

We like it alot of us are going this is going to be bad ***. **** yeah.

I can't wait to like.

Scav i have not register me and my friends.

I just can't get around to it LOL

Mr.C

Smash Master
ROB$ - RobHimSelf for the best nigachu match!?....

Rob$ for most are you coming to Converse early like the day before or what, or is Lep just gonna drive down here on the day of the tourney? btw whos all coming?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
LOL ROB. i was the same way LMAO i was too lazy to register but i finally got around to it yesterday lol.

don't worry it takes like 5 minutes lol probably less.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Lep i so is CaveMan bringing his car or is anyone else? cause i thought u dudes were going to give me and steve a ride?

Fear's Sister

Smash Rookie
Rides Kid

Hey Lep- So you're taking the top 3 smashers in CC right? So it's gonna be Robert Cave and Jesse? Robert said he didn't know who was taking them, so I was just wondering.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Re: Rides Kid

Originally posted by Fear's Sister
Hey Lep- So you're taking the top 3 smashers in CC right? So it's gonna be Robert Cave and Jesse? Robert said he didn't know who was taking them, so I was just wondering.
I just love you.

Fear

Smash Journeyman
:p

welll MY sis wooped on me badly goshhhh why me!!! :p

goodjob sis, next time i kill ya. annyways Rob$ i own U!!! and u know it ;P

CaveIzzle is to good watch out ...

UHH yah school sux so i gotta sleep

lata

tsetse

Smash Lord
I still need a partner for teams.

And about what time you all figure 1 vs 1 will be over on sunday.

Mr.C

Smash Master
So Lep thats a yes. School was so long today, hey steve do you have "C" lunch on A day's? because im on red now....very entertaining class.

gore

Smash Journeyman
OMG MOOOOOAAAAASSSSTTT. OMG OMG OMG it's the weekend after this one. Weeeewwww boy. I'll win low tier....

Also, I noticed a couple of pages back, some newb stole my avatar. Don't do that.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Lol Gore and yah playing in LowTier is gonna be a ***** with you in there i might just have to bust out Icy's on you! :p

Werewolf

Smash Journeyman
In case some of you people didn't see this msg a few posts back...this is for the people who show interest in coming to our local tourney...

Jeff said he'll turn TA on if you peeps show up.. Find directions to Copperas Cove on Mapquest and I'll give out my Cell number soon so once you guys get near cove we'll give out more directions to Madmans.

The rules are on page 192 and i think 189 if you want to know them again.

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
i'll team with you tsetse, i'm not that horrible a peach.

*beats vidjo always*

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by gore
OMG MOOOOOAAAAASSSSTTT. OMG OMG OMG it's the weekend after this one. Weeeewwww boy. I'll win low tier....

Also, I noticed a couple of pages back, some newb stole my avatar. Don't do that.
yeah, it gets annoying when people steal YOUR avatar! i got lucky and mine got mspainted by some bored admin so i keep it and no one can steal it!

but, more importantly, i just feel like reiterating my ic-off challenge to you! just for no real reason... we just see who can get the furthest in the tourney using only ic's except against marth, samus, and peach (maybe other ic's because ic dittoes are boring : ( ). we can put moneys on it or just use it for gloating rights or something... i'm not counting on making it too far into the bracket anyway, so i figured this would spice up ic matches.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Ha, I found a new anti-IC counter stage for Peach/Zelda the other day...because nana is DUMB

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CORY
yeah, it gets annoying when people steal YOUR avatar! i got lucky and mine got mspainted by some bored admin so i keep it and no one can steal it!
It's about time you answered my question! A couple hundred pages back, I asked you why your avatar looked so strange...

You openly talk about it to Gore yet you dodge my question, do you hate me CORY?

:(

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
MARIO TENNIS is the best game! who is going to bring it? please tell me some of you play this wonderful game.

R0BM0NEY

Smash Apprentice
CRystal City not going to moast because of tsunamis

No JK i dont even know if i spelled that bull**** right o well like it. We still need to figure out how we are getting over there. It looks like we are going to have a hard time.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by MajinLink 287
It's about time you answered my question! A couple hundred pages back, I asked you why your avatar looked so strange...

You openly talk about it to Gore yet you dodge my question, do you hate me CORY?

:(
you asked? i might've missed it. if the pages change when i'm not around i don't bother going back to read the posts because most of the time it's just stupid stuff.

edit: and, besides, gore's a sexy ic player!

edit2: as in, he plays the sexy ic's.

edit3: not saying he isn't sexy himself, but i've never met him so i can't say.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
omg i can not believe you just did that silver

and majin isnt it obvious what happened, someone changed his avatar

tsetse

Smash Lord
Originally posted by jimi8705
i'll team with you tsetse, i'm not that horrible a peach.

*beats vidjo always*
Your on!!!!

We can get some 1vs1 in to make sure you aren't disappointed by my skills. If after playing you want out it's cool. Im not that bad. I usually go in about five rounds at the major tourneys like TXGF or 3CGI or GE.

CYA

CORY

wut
BRoomer
silver, you suck more than drew...

edit:
oh yeah! oh yeah! silver! my mom says she wants you to bring her a keychain! and if rune ends up coming, he brings her one, too! a netherlands, keychain.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
SHEP GOT THAT SEEEEXY FALCON

Don't mess with Texas.

Edit: Post 187... who should I kill?

tsetse

Smash Lord
You know im a Mr. C fan as much as anyone else but boy do you spam. Oh well your cool still.

Top Bottom